Redpill me on this guy

Redpill me on this guy.

He is a big Goy

For Jew

Now, seriosly...

Ze germans should say.

>meinen Benis :-DDD

I wanna see him fuck up that Gamb dude

You got a edited version of the original picture which makes fun of the pr0gramm(german imageboard) admin and their karma currency(which is called "benis")

dude you forgot rule number 1 and 2 be glad that that gamb is not here to ban your ass

The orignal was a facebook post which appeared first on reddit /de/ i think. The guy posted: " If immigrants break into my house they have to fight against a german bear. I will tear their souls apart from their bodies and feed their meat to the pigs! (1,87m, 120kg)"
You see a very based german

>germans are this delusional

that's all fat, old men have no sizeable muscle mass and are actually really weak

>coming from the /r9k/ aussie

Sure, give me six months to learn German and then another twenty years to figure out how to type it.

Someone has never seen an old man kick the shit out of a young man. Old people are tough as shit unless they've got bone diseases, especially if they were strong in youth. They just tire out faster. That doesn't matter so much if all you need to do is sack a raghead and crush his glottis between your fingers.

In Australia maybe.

Fun fact, German handcuffs are almost twice stronger than US/Anglo handcuffs. According to policemen, the Anglo handcuffs wouldn't be strong enough to stop even an angry German teenager from ripping them apart.

American handcuffs: 2200N to rip them apart.
German handcuffs: 4000N to ruip them apart.

t. learned this when I researched how to do the strongman stunt of ruipping apart handcuffs - US types are no problem, German types are almost unbreakable with the trick.

tl;dr: You're all weak shit mutts.

>Aussie steroid kid tries to speak up
You guys are weak as shit, man. Even our millenial generation of useless pussyboys can beat your adult men up without breaking a sweat.

source: Oktoberfest

Depends how old we're talking, and really this guy doesn't look too old. Ever heard of old man strength? Older men in their late 40's, 50's and even 60's are strong as fuck if they're still healthy because men's bones continuously get wider throughout their life.

Protip: that's because you guys are cucked as fuck and they want as little resistance from the people to the authorities as possible.

>Let me tell you about your country
Anglo/10

Policemen themselves say the US handcuffs would be useless here. That's why they have stronger ones (Yes, we actually have forums about handcuffs).

You're literally doing the same bullshit yet assuming a baseless high ground.

You are not supermen or twice as strong, you are simply getting fucked by your authorities so hard to the point where they even doubled the strength of handcuffs.

>sees flag

Checks out.

Yes what a hot daddy and look at that mustache. 10/10 would bottom for

nice stats, with that kind of stats he has enough power to punch through a somalian skull in just one shot

mirin and 10/10

>You are not supermen or twice as strong,
We are though. No Anglo can defeat a German in a fair fight.

underage and retard

>No Anglo can defeat a German in a fair fight.

LMAO

Wrong, Anglos are proven to be the most powerful people on the planet. The reasoning behind the handcuffs is simply because you'd have to make them out of tungsten in order to even think of restraining an Anglo, which just wouldn't be cost effective.

>Olympics
>Fair

>Tungsten
Pff, weaklings.

That guy is obviously massive and it isn't ''all fat''. A bit of extra mass doesn't make you any weaker.

Old man strength isn't a myth. The functional strength they have once built up (especially into their forearms) will barely decrease as they get older if they only keep using them occassionally around the house or at work.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

how long of a prison sentence did Merkel give him for posting that?