>>86983252

>Weiner

>a jew married to a muslim

How can America vote for a president whose husband sexts other women with kids on his bed? baka

Does this mean we're going to see more of these headlines?

That's not Hillary's husband. It's the husband of one of Hillary's aides. Hillary's husband is a wholesome faithful man.

She should have said "You do realize you can see you're Weiner in that pic." Because the amazing thing is he doesn't even keep it user.

What a fucking idiot

Didn't he learn the first time

But I thought America vas voting for Huma Abedin as President...?

He is a true addict, like the real thing

No, Hillary Clinton. I"m sure you're just playing though.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy why does he keep doing this?

He could have potentially had some kind of second chance at a career, I've seen him on a few shows lately.

This is compulsive behavior at this point. He's legitimately insane.

Headline they should have done is

"Anyone who would make cheap puns about this story is a real...Weiner"

This
Probably has serious mommy issues

dude has a problem

No.

The problem is the choice of women. He picks whores. Then, he does the normal thing and sends pictures of himself. They either blackmail him or just want to make money, so they send it to the overreacting and autistic media.

I hate Weiner.

>the slut's identity is kept secret

This is why western society is done.

Shes pretty hot for a 40 year old id sext her too

>NRA member and Trump Supporter

Hail this woman and her sacrifice, she just won us the election!

Breaking news: weiner is a moron and women are backstabbing cunts

Well it proves everything works in one pic, that is one effective congressman.

Those cheeky cunts...

All of these headlines always make me laugh.

She told him up front that she was a conservative, a NRA member and a Trump supporter. She is not a backstabbing cunt, she is a hero and he is a moron.

Im gonna play devils' advocate:

>honeytrapped

who wouldn't, man. Your wife is out campaigning FOR Clinton. You can only imagine how unbearable she is at home

>doubles' advocate

corrected

Yeah why is she kept secret? By the earlier girls weren't kept secret I don't think. The first one became semi-famous from it even.

>Then, he does the normal thing and sends pictures of himself

Is that seriously normal?

I'm 46, I close my eyes when I kiss somebody romantically. I'm from a different time I guess. That is not a normal thing to me, to send compromising pictures to people.

I mean, I could definitely see me having encouraged it when I was young, if I could have received photos remotely.

But with just face to face photo exchanges being possible, I only ever tried to fuck women, not have a kodak moment with them.

I guess that's why they call him Anthony WIENER haha

>what is wrong with this guy?
((()))
Most echos are like this, this is normal for them

So what? If it is that easy to prove that the husband of Hillery's best advisor is a pedo creep then how does that look?

Obviously it was a honey trap, the problem is that he was looking.

Also him asking to meet at local massage parlors is pretty bad, You don't know where massage parlors are located unless you frequent them.

>pervert alert
>tfw he may post another pervert alert

Delete this

I've seen him doing the rounds on a few shows, obviously trying to rebuild his public image. Came off IMO as aggressive and defensive so unsure if it was ever going to work.

And now this? As everyone has said, did t learn the first time huh?

And for those saying this is normal behaviour. Well maybe if you're 22 you might have done this a couple times. But a guy pushing 50, with a huge public profile in politics ffs. What an absolute douche. I actually feel sorry for this kid, in 18 years time
> hey dude, I found a picture of you as a toddler, next to your old mans schlong.
> dad! Why did you have to be such a cunt

you just know he had a pervy as fuck ancester with the last name Weiner also
would probably flash his dick to random ladies as they walked by

>let's raise children without love

Omg its sarah palin!

Is Weiner a good looking guy?

>> hey dude, I found a picture of you as a toddler, next to your old mans schlong.
>> dad! Why did you have to be such a cunt

It'll be in the wedding photo montage

Kind of skinny, but has a big head