Rick.and.Morty.S03E06.Rest.and.Ricklaxation.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-QOQ

>Rick.and.Morty.S03E06.Rest.and.Ricklaxation.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-QOQ
>Rick.and.Morty.S03E06.Rest.and.Ricklaxation.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-QOQ

Just posted...the only copy of the episode you should be downloading.

>uncensored
>Amazon web-dl quality
>subtitles built in

I won't watch your shit show, reddit
>that title
hahahahaha le ebin pun!

How many times does he say God doesn't exist in this episode?

Season 3 has been poor so far.

that's not him, that's his toxicity.. The show is literally making fun of those traits and you retards act like they're portraying them as positive

indeed

I knew Dan couldn't resist the black man white woman characters

That phrase triggers you guys so hard
because you know it's true

Ratings are way up and critical response has been overwhelmingly positive. Does that anger you?

Woman looks like a jew, honestly.

Jews are "white"when it fits the agenda

>gets upset over a cartoon show
>calls other people edgy
Irony can be so ironic sometimes.

Best episode of the season.

Is it just me or this series is going downhill with all the exposition and gore stuff?

Do you think that the characters are changing fundamentally, like, they are being sadistic and killers, instead of having a somewhat justifiable ethical twist to excuse what they are doing?

The third season is really strange, it's feeling just like Simpsons.

proof that Roiland still browses Sup Forums

No. The characters are reset after each episode. I have nothing against violence, but it feels as if violence is now being used as a cheap filler to make sure there's always something going on onscreen. There was some bloody stuff in S1, such as the giant santa blowing up, but that was a funny way to tie up the episode. Compare that with the liberal use of violence and gore in S2 and S3, where it's used as a cheap way to kill screentime.

There was no gore or exposition this episode, you're a little late on that complaint.

But it feels different.

I think I'll drop the series, 4 episodes in a row with gore stuff.

the show has changed, even one of my extremely normie housemates asked when I was watching an episode from season 3; "since when does rick and morty have a message in their episodes?"
The show is so gay now

>There was no gore or exposition this episode
There was the life or death battle between the Ricks you liar.

That was pretty tame and it was a great scene.

Okay, somehow I'll find the strength to keep watching it.

>There was no gore...this episode,

What's gay about it? Or are you implying that you're older than 16?

>2 second clip meant to surprise us with "how is Rick going to get out of this?"
Oh yeah you sure proved me wrong.

Now how about that exposition dump, hm? Going to screencap that one?

magnet link?

you're running out of field

WABALUBALUB MORTY *BURP* GOD ISN'T REAL
>mfw shills can't defend this shit anymore because he actually says it in this episode
B-b-but he begged to god twice in the pickle episod-
BTFO

Anyone got a link to the thread everyone was in when it was airing?

Not really. 20 frames of blood splattering around isn't gore to me. It was over so fast I forgot about it, but hey man, if you've got to have this win, you can have it.

But seriously, tell me where that exposition dump is.

>gore to me
HE DID IT, HE FOUND MORE FIELD

>H.264

animegirlpuking.jpg

protip: x265 is same quality but much smaller filesize

>Now how about that exposition dump, hm?

>implying i need subs for a show thats in english

fuck off weeb fag

Having several gory scenes throughout a season is fine, especially if it's fitting. Having multiple gore scenes in each episode just cheapens the value of it. It's far easier for Justin and Dan to just have needlessly drawn out death scenes than to write another 30 seconds of good dialogue.

Having the anatomy park guy get blown up was Rick's whacky way of restoring Morty to regular size. Having Beth shoot the banana guy in S2 only to have him bleed was the punchline of the episode. What was the point of having the Lucky Charms elf disemboweled on the interdimensional TV commercial back in S2, or having the kids kill the clown in the most recent episode?

Damn, you guys got me. The entire show was just nothing but exposition and gore, its riterally leddit.

yo

pirate bay is down and kat is blocked in my country

where downloade?

>What was the point of having the Lucky Charms elf disemboweled on the interdimensional TV commercial back in S2
That was in season 1. You're thinking of the other gory scenes from the second season cable episode, which apparently just came from Justin liking sketches that involved gore.

or having the kids kill the clown in the most recent episode?
Probably to show that not everything just magically went back to normal after the switch was reversed.

rarbg

>blood splattering around isn't gore to me

I guess eating human intestines isn't gore either.

wait...
so to shill this show you must defend it by demonstrating that Rick in fact does believe in a god because...

I'm confused, can you start from the beginning?

>protip: x265 is same quality but much smaller filesize

protip: x265 is objectively worse quality because its encoded from x264 files into smaller files by pajeets for the express purpose of letting other pajeets download them faster.

another protip: x265 is an unfinished codec and it will be replaced by AV1 in 2018.

Are you going frame by frame through that short, seconds long sequence to try and imply this episode is actually filled with gore?

No, I'm sure you have better things to do than that.

>that short, seconds long sequence

What about this other sequence of the children killing a man by beheading him, user?

Did you forget that, too?

>tries to guess the ethnicity of a cartoon drawing to make a point

faggot

see
If there's any blood in a gag now, its gore; good to know. Remember guys, Rick and Morty episodes NEVER used to have blood. Season 1 didn't, season 2 didn't.

Did you also forget about a little Rick bursting out of Rick's chest?

A baby popping out of slime is gore? Here's your (you).

Not the entire show, mostly the third season.

he claimed there was gore in it
one single frame is sufficient evidence

>If there's any blood in a gag now, its gore

Right, because the neck stump and a severed head in front of a bloody, dead child isn't gore.

You've been BTFO, user. Just admit it.

I like how toxic rick was pretty much everything Sup Forums hated about him.
Get fucked you neets

Actually, mostly season 2. Season 3 had a fair bit at the start which cooled the fuck off.

If I don't, though, you'll keep spending time obsessing over the episode you didn't like. So I'd rather just keep making you waste your time trying to win an internet argument.

>A baby popping out of slime is gore?

What about a bloody Rick ripping out of a creature's back?

Still not gore?

Are you pretending this show only has paper cuts and nosebleeds, user?

Please stop being this pathetic and admit you were wrong.

well, yeah..
toxicity is implicitly negative

When did Sup Forums start invading Sup Forums?

protip: you have no idea what you're talking about

>please stop being pathetic, says the user going through the episode screencapping offensive material

So was this episode writtien by a woman or not?

>proving me wrong is pathetic! I said so!

kek holy shit you must not have any friends IRL. you can't be easy to be around.

>kek
Do you say kek outloud or just on your Mongolian basket weaving forum?

>So was this episode writtien by a woman or not?

this episode really annoyed me
>is it organic
>toxicity
unironic sjw lingo my friends

>le sjw boogeyman
Fuck off rebbit

>responding to bottom of the barrel bait
Maybe you should take your own advice to heart.

>"God's not real, we made him up for money!"

Wow...this show is a parody of itself at this point...

This episode was specifically made to anger ebin 4channerz like u.
How do you feel about that?

tumblr.com/r/GETOUT

I chuckled a few times.
Good enough I guess.
Rick and Morty has turned into such a cult, it will go on no matter what.

huh you might be right
toxic yas queen slay reddit redditor le ironic shitpost problematic piracy is not okay

I liked this episode. It turned away from the PG friendly stuff in earlier episodes.
It seemed much more edgy than other episodes.
Did anyone else catch the cheerleader talking about being pissed on and saying "yum"?

>How many times does he say God doesn't exist in this episode?
Rick was also bitchslapped when he started talking about their toxic selves having right to their own values. Which was highly anti-SJW moment.

>Did anyone else catch the cheerleader
Yes user, It was the only thing on the fucking screen. It wasn't a little easter-egg.

god literally isn't real, though.

But i dont like rick and morty.

Except the children killing the children's entertainer and Rick being eaten alive.

Didnt hate this episode but does anyone else feel like it was super rushed? Im not sure if its just me but its like there is no time to really set up jokes they are just rushing through scenes. In other seasons the episodes had better pacing and they still had time to include B stories that often overshadowed the actual rick and morty adventure (meeseeks for example).

Has any man ever been blown the fuck out so hard before in the history of Sup Forums? I'm just reading this chain and it is brutal.

but that's true

Heh... Nothin personel...

Why was Rick so obsessed about reversing Morty back to normal? Or himself for that matter? They were objectively better persons without the toxic parts, werent they?
Morty turned out to be an actually intelligent, likeable person without his anxiety, while Rick got rid of his impulsive and emotional side, which is usually what makes him weak.

what annoyed me more about this was the whole "alien species grows into full size really fast" gag for like the 3rd time

Shit writing

This was a good episode, I wonder why?
Makes ya think huh?

cry more you bitch

it actually isn't, but you still take it personally

why are women objectively less funny?

hyuck got dang yall

"Rickmancing the Stone" - Jane Becker
"Pickle Rick" - August 6, 2017 2.31[28]
"Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender" - Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe

Hmmm.. hm.... that explains everything. Women can't do comedy.

"Rickmancing the Stone" - Jane Becker
"Pickle Rick" - Jessica Gao
"Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender" - Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe

Hmmm.. hm.... that explains everything. Women can't do comedy.

They don't even understand the character. He's a fucking psycho killer now.

Just watch it on youtube.

What was weird to me was that Rick only wanted the toxic part back as soon as he found out it was conscious.
Previously they never had a problem killing off other Ricks and Morties
So was it about restoring the "real" them or not killing their toxic parts?

It was wasnt it? I thought I might have missed something that indicates any negative side effect, but there is nothing.
I was really hoping that at least Morty would get some character growth this episode, but no...

Season 3 has been pretty hit and miss but this episode and last weeks were both really good. Hope it keeps picking up and we dont get any more duds

I guess it really was just shitty writing. Toxic Rick had literally nothing to offer to Rick, and especially since his irrationality and emotions were supposed to be in his toxic version, there was absolutely zero reason for him to actively push for a reunion.

>Morty turned out to be an actually intelligent, likeable person without his anxiety
wtf dude? he was a fucking sociopathic self-obessed materialistic douchebag that abondoned his family to move to NYC and scam people out of their money. he was as far from likeable as possible, Rick literally called him "American Psycho Morty", was that not enough of a clue for you?
>Rick got rid of his impulsive and emotional side, which is usually what makes him weak.
he also got rid of caring about his grandson or even the fucking world his family lived in, he didn't mind it getting destroyed by toxic Rick.
both toxic and healed versions of them were gigantic assholes, bigger than merged ones, that was the point of the episode

because "healed" Rick went all SJW and in his mind even the toxic Rick deserved to live, because healed Rick himself had no ability to feel negative emotions towards something, not even towards toxic Rick, so he wanted to save him. was it really hard to get?

You didn't watch it. The point was that they weren't objectively better, it was based on their worldview on what is toxic and what is good.
Morty was turning into American Psycho, and Rick didn't care about Morty or fate of the world.
Also this was one of the best episodes, the groin gun, the grown beast, Rick chestbuster, and Morty fucking 10/10 sluts were awesome.