There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

That's a lot of foreskin compensation.

Into the Oven you go, Shlomo

all of you are faggots. no one wants to see you, jew, nazi, or anything inbetween

Technique > Raw Strength

can you even scratch your own nose?

fite me IRL

Pic related. Your days are numbered, juden.

didn't you make the same thread a week ago?
are you that insecure? or do you find it funny that some people are jealous of you? or both?

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime
Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis
Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia
redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du
rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa,
sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana
Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn
miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

>short arm
Ahahaha get fucked manlet.

Oh shit the literal fags are here abandon thread.

fuck off dex fag

Sage

My 5.6mm would absolutely wreck your 50cm ;^)

>Im 6'6 and your 5'7.
>Theres a reason why we won in '48
T.Albanian-Jordanian

Can you wipe you own arse? Tbh mate I've seen far bigger than you have their asses handed to them by manlets.
Where do you put the steroids and do you have a cock left?

>I am enjoying my life.

you are posing naked for incels on Sup Forums

>play video games
>REKT these people
>they get anal butthurt and threaten me
Your muscles have no power here when it comes to me virtually groping your lady's butt.

I could just, you know, shoot you. You sound like the melee fags on /k/. Completely disregard other, more effective, forms of combat.

There it is.

Off shore account 50 million shekels. Fifty-million-fucking-shekels.

Does some goy here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual court room? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your wallet, or even to reach anywhere but into the depths of your pockets when I grab 25 percent of your paycheck and make a net profit? Yea right. You antisemitics will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your fluoride water with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will rub my hands. This is guaranteed by my 6 trillion dead ancestors with which I effortlessy call back on in the mainstream media. They guarantee me the shekels and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little goys :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at annual sale, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your wallet without asking your permission. But don't worry, banks can't get enough of me ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my shoahs.

but can Hillary ban those guns ?

>those wrists

Arnold Schwarzenegger's biceps was 50 cm

cant out-flex a bullet

Tiny bone structure, very easy to snap wrists and arm ligaments, muscle really doesn't help too much in a proper fight my friend, i could probably put you in a bed for months in 5 seconds flat ; just by snapping both your wrists.

wtf is this gay thread
stop it

weak bodybuilding bitch

I know you're weak as fuck just like every single bodybuilder I see in any gym

You should man up and do a real sport like olympic weightlifting, stongman or powerlifting, pussy

b-but that's for gay and im no homo.

when u grab my gf ass, lets see your muscles stop my 45 magnum shell from blowing your jewboy head off..

fuck off back to /fit or wherever the other narcissists hang out
faggot jew

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kys

Pssh nothing personnel kid but I'd teleport behind you can behead you with my 50cm biceps

Yes, strength isn't a huge factor in a fight, had you ever been in a fight you would know that.

im a brazilian jiu jitsu black belt and a national champion boxer. I'd fuck your world up you faggot juicehead

>White arm
>Israeli flag

>Also, bistol

I'm a fat american cunt and I could drop your ass like a bag of skittles

>what is weapons
>What is a knife
>What is a gun
Your muscles won't do shit in a street altercation

>Take knife
>Stab the jew right out of you
I don't give a fuck what you say, everybody's a pussy with a stomach full of knife wounds.

>50cm

set it to 250F for 29 minutes
and you'll have a nice roast

>owning 45 magnum
>living in the U.K

pick one. You cucks can't even own kitchen cutlery, pls stop your embarrassing yourself.