You killed my aunt. I sentence you to death

You killed my aunt. I sentence you to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBB6lbvm5fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she wasn't complicit in it

Did the knights of the vale or whatever not remember that she backed up his story about what happened?

NO TIME

Wasn't she right there and littlefinger basically saved Sansa life?

Yeah I don't get why they kept bringing up the aunt. LF did the world a fucking favor in that case.

NO
FUCKING
TIME

Didn't the aunt try to kill her because she thought that Sansa was conspiring to take LF from her? (its been a while and I can't remember because nor do I care to look it up)

SHUT UP AND REPEAT AFTER ME :
"YASS QUEEN SLAY"

>hey sansa remember when i tried to smuggle you out of KL?
>"no, i sentence you to death"
>hey sansa remember when i saved your life from your psychotic aunt?
>"oh yeah, killing my aunt is added to your crimes"
>hey sanse remember when i saved you and your brother from ramsay?
"NO, I AM A STARK AND I CAN DO NO WRONG, I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH"

So why did Arya basically threaten to assassinate Sansa? What was the point of that?

Her little "sometimes I play a little game" speech must have confused the hell out of all the knights in the hall who have no fuckin idea what she's tlaking about

The whole tension between them was totally manufactured and made no sense, bad writing.

They probably though it was some kind of butt stuff with CIA.

She does look like a kind of slag that would enjoy that.

Yes. Lysa saw LF try to kiss Sansa and she threatened and seemed to attempt to push Sansa through the eye of the moon. D&D might think people forget this shit, but I fucking DIDN'T! LF saved fucking 2/3s of Sana's family, got her home back and helped her get out of Kings Landing originally, yet she still just kills him.

>rescues salsa from joffrey
>rescues salsa from lysa
>rescues salsa from boltons
>wtf you betrayed me prepare to die

I honestly want Season 8 to just come so I can finish this fucking series. It's become such a shitshow, but I've invested too much time into it to not finish it. They better not fuck up the Golden Company in S8.

>she will never sit on my face while I call her my lady
END ME

same, I just want to see how it fucking ends if i could read the leaks tomorrow I would forever be done with this shit

It was like something out of a fucking Phoenix Wright game, just keep listing the crimes to the accused until they get flustered and confess. Even though you're only evidence is 'my magic brother totally saw it in a tree lmao'

Why didn't Littlefinger just deny it all

did you even watch... you know what never mind, you're an idiot

so what was the reason they gave for killing him?

treason murder etc all substantiated by a lying sansa and a psychic autist

"my autistic brother can see the past with his magic eyes and he told me you killed my dad and aunt and jon arryn"

I don't even care about the leaks, I just want to see how this shitshow ends. Who knows, maybe Dabid and Dabid will surprise us.

>directly responsible for her father's death and the destruction of her entire family
>directly responsible for somebody raping her
dude wtf, why did they kill him? lmao

""""""""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""""""""

ned wasn't supposed to die, that was all joffrey
LF literally told salsa that she doesn't have to marry him if she doesn't want to, she chose to do it herself to avenge her family

>Told Ned, a grown fucking man to NOT TRUST HIM. MULTIPLE TIMES!
>Had next to no information on Ramsay. If he'd known Ramsay was a straight up cunt, he'd not have married her to him
Tell me, how is he directly responsible for either than? Neither were intentional.

Not getting any information on Ramsay was fucking retarded.

Wasn't Ramsay stuck with some random non-noble family until Roose picked him back up though? For all we know, Baelish didn't even know Roose had a bastard until Ramsay actually arrived at the Dreadfort.

he can't know everything about everyone, he's not bran

>have an omniscient guy who can just tell what happened in the past
>dude what about due process justice 4 littlefinger lmao

so all the knights, everyone in that hall knew that that little autist was a psychic?

The knights of the vale, who serve him just believe the little cripple that talks to trees over their lord?

kek getting this mad over a badly written show

He still arranged the marriage though and did so without any information about the bridegroom, That's fucking stupid when he's marrying off his top political asset - he's supposed to be an information broker.

>No one likes Petyr, so even if they doubt Bran has powers, they really have no reason to save Petyr

Then don't marry Sansa to a stranger. Is that so fucking hard?
It's not as though a marriage to the Boltons was the best way of getting the North. In the end it wasn't even relevant.

well I dunno if it was ever even explained what he was trying to achieve by giving her to boltons, you can ask dabid about that

>all justice goes out the window if we don't like them
And people applauded this shit, quite scary desu

Yeah the Vale guys were very loyal to LF. lol

No point in having her do it anyway. She lost all her thiccness and is slowly turning into a sticc.

They have a reason to save him, it's called honoring their fucking Oaths. He is... was the fucking Lord Protector of the Vale.

early seasons Little Finger would have probably confessed to everything, ask for mercy, say he will take the black, and escape to Essos on the way to the wall.

Why didn't he just bring Robin with him to Winterfell? He would never let them kill him

EPIC REACTION VIDEOS FOR THE FAUX TRIAL.

She's lord of the north and was in the north, what do you think they could do to her?

I honestly just hope the Night King wins, he's the only character who has any consistency at all.

To be fair, when LF returned to the Vale in season 6 he said the Boltons kidnapped Sansa, which made no sense at all, but no one questioned it an everyone did exactly what he said. Why wouldn' they object to him getting killed now?

Protect their lord and not let the anime assassin just kill him? She had no evidence other than the word of a psychic autist

They knew Littlefinger was watching the show. They couldn't risk letting him on the loop.

GO FIND THE SCRIPT STRETCHER

This was the aunt who attempted to kill Sansa first, right?

They never liked him in the first place, only reason he had control was through Robin.

He admitted to killing Lysa and thus lying to the lords about it.

Sansa backed that lie up, she is complicit, should they not take action against her?

GoT babby can't accept his favorite show is garbage.

This board is so fucking tsundere about GoT it's not even funny anymore.

Littlefinger was too smart for the show to handle. Seriously, with no books to rely on the writers of the show had no idea what to do with him other than being a creepy filler character

which is why he should have brought robin along

he did but it doesn't make much sense since he could easily refute what she said as she already lied to lord royce about it but whatever I guess

>which is why he should have brought robin along
But he didn't so stfu.

Think Royce wanted him dead anyway so doesn't really matter.

>Implying Hobgoblin would kill them as well in murderous rage
They had no chance.

New series, Westeros trailer got leaked, maybe there will be a little finger like character in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBB6lbvm5fA

I personally cant fucking wait.

He still betrayed Ned, would be enough for me to kill him.

Glad that isn't real

>"You lied about the dagger, it was yours"
>LF literally admitted that it was his dagger to Catlyn in season 1.

at least watch the show, writers.

>Drogon right in front of him with all the major cunts on his back
>throws spear into the other dragon

>"You killed my Aunt because she was demanding that I die, therefore I sentence you to death"

What?

He served his purpose you dumb fag.

>Ignoring the part where they talk about how he fucked over Ned and basically lead to all the bad shit that happened to the Starks

Bran even repeats the words he said, about Ned knowing not to trust a man like him. The aunt stuff was fluff for the other people present in the room in case he tried to weasel his way out

Cool they need to speed things up to wrap it all up next season.

But there is nothing wrong with having Baelish fail in getting Sansa, and retiring alone and miserable in Harrenhall. Killing him off in such a stupid way was a waste.

She just cooked up charges, that's all. I guess she learned something from him after all.

Was it a waste? Arya now has his face and can wreak havoc

She had reasons to want Littlefinger dead but this is a really weird one to fasten on since she's complicit in the murder, helped cover for him, and he killed her to save her life.

You morons do realize she had to emphasize Lyanna's death because Yohn Royce and the Knights of the Vale were there, right?

They don't give 2 shits about muh noble Ned Stark.

>This Beta lord who commands one of the last fully manned armys in the land is totally wrapped around my finger and will do anything for me.... better kill him off because he killed my murderous auntie

He should have been caught red handed trying to get Arya/ or Jon killed instead. More logical for Sansa wanting him dead, or gee I dunno, charge him for selling her to the Boltons and kill him for that.

>But I married you into a small fortune

Lyanna tries to kill Sansa and dies because of FLs games. Just because you have a crazy relative doesn't mean you would be ok with someone killing them.

How are you missing the fact that THEY LITERALLY BRING UP HIM BETRAYING NED AND USE HIS OWN WORDS AGAINST HIM. Its not about the aunt, she put on a show for the vale knights present in the room. I know its a popular show and the viewer base is mostly dull but jesus christ

>ned wasn't supposed to die, that was all joffrey
Even in the books there's a subtle implication that Littlefinger urged him to do it. In the show he's the only one on screen smiling during that scene.

so what. i bet her ass still smells good

So what the hell is Jaime's plan, he's admitted himself he's terrible with a sword now. How is he going to help?

>Wasn't Ramsay stuck with some random non-noble family until Roose picked him back up though?
Yes but Littlefinger clearly has a self phone, personal jet, and internet access judging from season 5 and on. he should have just run a background check.

True but they were happy to follow his orders before then. It's nothing like the books where he had to carefully maneuver around the Lords Declarant.

Or more likely they just asked GRRM about what happens, and he said "Sansa kills him because of her auntie" and D&D wrote it more stupidly then George intended.

That was seasons ago. Jamie is competent with a sword now. He can take on other regular skilled people fine.

I don't even watch it anymore. I'm just here for the memes and learning about the latest abortions Dungeon and Dragon come up with.

>Jamie is competent with a sword now.

I'm pretty sure he admitted he was basically just a figurehead even in season 7? I dunno, I rewatched the older seasons a little while ago and they've all mixed together.

>>"You lied about the dagger, it was yours"
>>LF literally admitted that it was his dagger to Catlyn in season 1.
holy kek

>The aunt stuff was fluff for the other people present in the room in case he tried to weasel his way out
So Sansa admitted to purgery?

>He would never let them kill him
Not if Sansa went /SS/ on him, which might still happen in books, in some form.

>Littlefinger betrayed Ned, sticking Sansa with Joffrey
>Littlefinger brought Sansa to the Vale, sticking her with Lysa
>Littlefinger literally sold Sansa to the Boltons for his own political gain

Sansa was clearly ok with it, though.

>Lyanna
Lysa. At least try to remember the names before you call people morons.

so basically D&D realized that they are shit at writing Little Finger and had no clue where they were actually going with his character

so they killed him off now before they had to attempt to explain what Little Finger was really after, what his end game was or anything else that would be an actual satisfying ending to this type of scheming character

Holy fuck I'm dying. This show is beyond shit.

>Its not about the aunt, she put on a show for the vale knights present in the room
Who are aware she covered for him and lied about Lysa's death to the chief lords of the Vale.

>>Littlefinger literally sold Sansa to the Boltons for his own political gain
What exactly did he gain for that again?

They already explained all that you fag

Geroge himself doesn't know what Littlefinger really wants. He has no idea how to end his series because he is "a gardener, not an architect". He just writes shit he thinks is cool and then never resolves it.

Can you remember more than one episode? LF was a weak little kid with nothing, he wanted not to be that.

yeah he already was that

he already was that at the very beginning of the show

>You killed my aunt who was trying to kill me.
>You betrayed me despite saving me from KL, saving me from Lysa and helping save the North for us, of which without your intervention we were doomed to lose
>You sold me to Ramsay Bolton despite making it clear that I didn't have to do that if I didn't want to
>You betrayed Catelyn Stark because ??????????????????
>You got my father killed despite my father being a fucking idiot who would of gotten himself killed earlier ironically enough if you had not intervened.
>Uhh, the general viewing audience doesn't like you. You die now, LOL!