Where are the submissive girls who want to be housewives and look up to their husband?

Where are the submissive girls who want to be housewives and look up to their husband?

Do I really have to go Muslim? Even most """"Christian"""" girls are still focused on muh career

Every mentally and physically sane girl is naturally built to be submissive and traditional, but some take more time to convert.

1. Churches
2. Workout Clubs (Crossfit)
3. School Teachers
4. Community College

They're not "not" there.

>Where are the submissive girls who want to be housewives and look up to their husband?
You are clearly referring to the Asian female. She is subservient, studious, thin, and best of all - worships white cocks due to their high social status. WMAF is future.

Sorry to break it to you. Nice Christian girls do not want autistic Sup Forumstards.

yeah but your male kids will look retarded

>crossfit

You sound like an incredibly pathetic beta faggot who cant get laid

>child is an abomination
No thanks id rather be chemically castrated

They're everywhere. You just have to have enough money so the lazy sluts can "stay at home" and still live in semi-luxury.

The Asian male defense force is out early today. The sexual free market has made the Asian male obsolete. Bow down to the almighty Aryan cock, just like your women.

then you'll have a 5'6, self hating Elliot Rodgers son.

What do you have to offer?
Are you willing to pay for monthly for her effort giving her at least pane financial freedom which she'd normally get by supporting herself by her self?
Are you willing to take care of her retirement saving plans as well?
Are you the kind of a man some woman would and could actually appreciate enough to look him up?

Just a few questions for starters.

>tfw I want to be a housewife
>tfw I want to live innawoods by myself more

find yourself a nice jewish girl

Boys kill chads, girls ride daddy, win win

I unironically make six figures
Yes, what kind of question is this?
I hope so

Why the fuck would you want a housewife? Women should work. Housewives are fucking useless, always were.

>Churches

Yeah living with some Bible bashing cunt for decades sounds like a right laugh.

Girls worship Karcrashians today, modesty is out of style.

have 2 families and abort the males with your asian side-wife

>Where are the submissive girls who want to be housewives and look up to their husband?

they're all 60+ years old user

that era ended and now you got their daughters and granddaughters

face it user Feminism destroyed women and replaced them with Sluts and SJW's

you're going to have to import a decent wife.

Then it shouldnt be a problem. But no smart Woman would just become sonsone's "free" slave. If you can provide for The fan and take Care of her, I'm sure many women would be find with that

Asians and slavs

Where the fuck are the Polish Posters?

Polish women turn into coalburners and sluts in the West

Hello bbyy

When was the last time you even found yourself inside a church?

Muslim girls make shit bacon buttys.

>crossfit

Post feet.

WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT A "GIRL"; WHAT YOU WANT IS A ROBOT, OR A MULIERCULA, NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON AS PARTNER.

PERSONS LIKE YOURSELF SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE.

el mexicANO.
that being said, I already gave up on 3D a long time ago

>Become Muslim

Why not convert to LDS? I did and it's been working out like gangbusters.

. Churches
Tried that. There are few young women, the ones there are all whores.
>2. Workout Clubs (Crossfit)
Turbosluts
>3. School Teachers
All the girls my gae trying to become school teachers are SJW feminist cunts
>4. Community College
I don't know what this is

>WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT A "GIRL"; WHAT YOU WANT IS A ROBOT, OR A MULIERCULA, NOT AN ACTUAL PERSON AS PARTNER.

>my "career" is my identity

Christian women and Christian civilisation are a failure. Convert to Islam.

Westernized Muslim girls will fuck you up too bro

I did. She ruined my live desu. Never again.

I dunno, mang. I really think that time is done.
>Be me. Get married to a submisive woman who wanted nothing more than to be a wife and a mom. I make enough to support us.
>eight and a couple kids in and she loses her mind. Talks to her friends with careers and without kids and feels like she's missing out, even though her friends tell her they're jealous because she doesn't have as much stress and doesn't have to balance work and family.
>WantsADivorce.pdf
>Because she hasn't worked for years, female judge grants her huge alimony payments and crazy child support, even though I have the kids 50% or more of the time.

I got fucked over hard core. Now she's living with her boyfriend and won't marry him, even though he wants her to, because she doesn't have to work. If they get married, there goes her alimony.

>>eight and a couple kids in and she loses her mind

Meant eight years, not some Shakespearean way of saying ten.

Go for a foreigner dude. Caribbean/Latina. Catholic usually, family oriented, aknwoledges and desires traditional gender roles, can cook amazing food, can't go wrong.