I wish I was white

I wish I was white.
Many white people don't truly understand or appreciate how lucky they being born white. White privilege grants you a basket of advantages and security us minorites will never get. Not to mention y'all don't have to worry about suffering from racism.
Y'all are really lucky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y9qbJ5oojXg
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for coming by.

There's no such thing as "privilege" in your own country/countries. White's *should* have privilege in the West. Asians *should* have privilege in Asia. Africans, sandniggers, so on and so forth.

Not having it easiest in your own lands would be pretty fucking retarded, no?

"Oh so let's just oppress the minorites in our country further because this is a white country, and we robbed this land first, so we should get all the advantages and leave everyone else out in the dust."

Gjob embracing your inner Nazi, friendo.

Nobody is being oppressed, retard. Feel free to cite examples of White people oppressing minorities in the U.S.

The only and arguably most important privilege white people have is the fact their ancestors weren't total shit and have things to pass down to their kids.

Minorities don't really have that, they are always trying to play "catch up" with whites who have inherited tons of wealth and they do so by buying the latest materialistic goods which makes them poor and once again robs them from being able to send any wealth to their younger kids.

Its a system you can't really correct easily.

>Robbed this land

lol, indians got paid and died from diseases
noone robbed shit
They put your ancestors on a boat and then freed them, and now your useless ass is enjoying the labour and genius of other people for free
If you are so oppressed go back to africa if you think it will be better to live there
you fucking hypocrite

How about you look up stats instead of spouting communist garbage like this.

People can be self made, stop making excuses for your inability/stupidity

what advantages?

Slavery?
Being forced into slums?
Being born in ghettos with no money and work, with no opportunity for success?
Being CONSTANTLY gunned down by police????

Our people are forced in slums after the whites leeched us for labor. Then they abandoned us taking the money with them. Fuck just walking in public puts as at risk for being killed by police... baka

You're extreme tolerance for racism is cringy. Bye Adolf

What stats???
That is the prime reason for why minorities remain in poverty.

Whites have the advantage because their family DOES have wealth, they have a house they own they have stable jobs, they have SOMETHING to pass down to their kids.

Poor minority parents have nothing to offer to their kids, so they are at a disadvantage.

>inherit tons of wealth

yeah my Family went to the US after they lost all their shit when Commies annexed the Ukraine.

We were piss poor

I'm not white neither and you are fucking retarded.

>Many white people don't truly understand or appreciate how lucky they being born white. White privilege grants you a basket of advantages and security us minorites will never get.
This is just a simple fucking lie.

>Not to mention y'all don't have to worry about suffering from racism.
>ohno.jpg
Oh no, those bad guys making jokes about me because the color of my skin. Learn to take a couple of dark or """racist""" jokes and nobody is going to hate you you pussy.

>Y'all are really lucky.
They aren't lucky they are just smarter than you.

OP can't cite factual or tangible examples, he/she can only express her/his *feelings* about being oppressed.

OP is an example product of what hateful liberal bullshit is being spewed in North American universities and colleges.

>muh oppression

Fuck off back to Africa then.

SAGE THIS THREAD. THIS IS COMPLETE TRASH AND DOES NOT FURTHER ANY INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.

SAGE SAGE SAGE.

FUCK OFF OP, YOU LITERAL LUGAROO TWIKE BITCH.

TWIKE TWIKE TWIKE TWIKE TWIKE. FUCK OFF MILLENNIAL CUNT.

>commits crime
>W-W-W-WHY COPS GUNNING FOR ME?!?

>lost
This means you had something which implies you have the capacity to regain.

Never having obtained, never having the skills, the education, the means is something else entirely.

Primary reason minorities are in povery is because they are dumb

ASIAN minorities have HIGHER earnings
so do JEWS
And so happens have higher IQ

this.

poor whites have the same SAT-scores as wealthy blacks.

Much love from Canada. I love S.Koreans

based Poland back at it again.

No, everyone starts as a blank piece of paper in the US.

if you can't compete with other peoples you have no place in a competitive Society.

With adversity most will become strong and excel at life in the face of challenges. But only it seems if they are white.

No idea why facing hardships cause blacks to just become failplebs. I mean... is life just htat hard?? #crymore

Sounds like someone who has NO EXPERIENCE in black communities. I never met a cop I liked, because they're all racist hicks who got a stick up their ass over black people.

They also have the highest suicide rates out there.

And jews are jews, check every famous jew and you will realize his parents were famous jews and the parents of his parents were famous jews....etc
This is what I mean, fame and earnings is passed down when you have NOTHING to pass down its hard to build up when competing against those who has a family history of success.

You realise asians were prosecuted for a long time in the USA
And still make hella money?
Iq is directly correlated with earnings, you cant explain that with your shitty theory

>This is what I mean, fame and earnings is passed down when you have NOTHING to pass down its hard to build up when competing against those who has a family history of success.

And what? Blame it on your parents why they were not successful.

>constantly gunned down from Police

WHY DO MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!? MICHAEL BROWN DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

Slavery? Seriously? You mean the slavery that ended 150 years ago? The slavery that was ended by White people, while blacks and muslims still practice it today?

Anyways, those are almost exclusively black problems. If Whites are oppressing minorities, how does that explain Mexicans not being "CONSTANTLY gunned down by police"? How about Asians not being "forced into slums"?

Also, don't look towards "Whites" when it comes to this issue. Check into the history of the democrat party for your answers.

if white privilege existed asians would be beating us in every single field

fuck off you stupid black cunt. you're a failure because you're black. not because were white

Yikes the racists are out in force tonight. I guess saying "y'all are lucky for your privilege" is extremely offensive to them.

Correct, but shifting the blame doesn't exactly fix the issue.

Correct and wrong, correct that people who live in higher income homes will naturally have a higher IQ simply for the fact they will live in an environment that will further stimulate their intelligence as opposed to lower income homes that will stunt their intelligence.

And again asians have a culture all to themselves, their methodical in their studies to the point of self destruction.
Pointing out asians and saying well they did it!! is like telling a white man they can beat niggers at running.
Just genetics.

Na, it's just funny to watch someone stutter over "M-M-Muh racism!" as their only comeback - troll or not.

Yikes @ you and your blatant bigotry desu

No
IQ heritability is somewhere from 50-80% range
So your theory is empirically wrong again
You are just trying to feel good for your failures
>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

the only privilege a brown deserves is a warm piece of lead straight through their skull for invading our lands

WHITE MAN STAND UP

Being not born in a totally retarded country isn't a privilege, it's just normal.

Just because your people bred like vermin and can't even make plumbing and toilets isn't my problem.

Seriously why isn't that even a thing? You still can't even shit in toilets. Should be number 1 priority all over the shit hole world.

Well alright then, your average not so smart parents gave birth to you an average not so bright kid.
Your parents were poor so you too are poor.

Now you're poor, not so bright and forced to compete against others.

Doesn't seem all too fair, also most white aren't geniuses as well they are pretty average.
The only difference is that they have the wealth to cover it up as in furthering their education, taking extra classes, having reduced stress thanks to their wealth, less chances of a broken home...etc all that helps in further developing what they have.

Things minorities don't have thanks to their lack of wealth and upbringing.

Blacks are a lost cause unless genetic modification can be implemented
~85mean IQ

and again, it's a competitive Society. If you aren't able to compete, you are in the wrong country.

take your feelings and shove em up your ass, twinkletoe.

There is not a single Country beside the US and Europe who gives migrants this amount of help and possibilities.

Anime is cancer

That argument will only last so long.
Especially when those people are quickly becoming the majority and you the minority.

So unless things get fixed which puts these people into the position to compete or they will drag all of society down to their level for them to compete.

Pick your poison.

>White privilege grants you a basket of advantages and security
White achievement,not privilege.

Whites are not niggers where free shit falls from the sky from DA MAN.

>Doesn't seem all too fair

>Your parents spent their youth shifting from school to work to guarantee their actual family's survival and the survival of their future kids so the carrier of his genes would have higher chances to be successful and even better AND IT IS JUST NOT FAIR THAT THEY GET REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORTS AND SPREAD THEIR GENES TO MAKE HUMANKIND GREATER

At the same time one achieves (legal) wealth, it becomes worthy.

I pick stop feeding the rats so they stop growing

Cancer is just a version of yourself that doesn't consider suicide

> White privilege grants you a basket of advantages and security us minorites will never get

Does not name one advantage

>Not to mention y'all don't have to worry about suffering from racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9qbJ5oojXg

youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

Have you heard of Routine Activity Theory. It is a study used in a court case a few years ago against a police department.

A white women was dropped off by police in a black neighborhood and the prosecution used Routine Activity Theory to prove that the cops knowingly put her in danger, the prosecution won the case. The woman was killed.

It's funny their are black neighborhood which white people cannot enter because they will be routinely targeted for violent crime. There are groups of black supremacists who scream "black power" and target white drivers for lynching as they drive by. There are thousands of black people who say the most racist shit ever and get away with it but whites still cannot suffer racism?

Black people act like the KKK acted in the forties and the only difference is nobody calls them out for what they are and they burn cars instead of cross's.

This board? You surely don't think everyone here posts in jest and never interacts with others, do you ?

Is there such thing as non competitive society? Where? And how come it doesn't fall apart?

Every Society is competitive. Some of them have just higher Standards.

AYO GIBSMEDAT or we rioting!

Um. No thanks.

I really wanted an example or something. Detroit?

The only real thing white have widespread is culture. Is the culture that make people act like citizens and have ethics.
Niggers have shitty guettos culture and viciltimization. When you wake up and distance yourself from the shitty nigger culture you are able to work toward a better life.

When you want to run a successful society where 13% of the population is, on average, retarded as well as more violent and otherwise prone to crime, you're gonna have a bad time.

Honestly, if blacks just disappeared I wouldn't be mad. Niggers are the worst type of nigger out there.

Obvious bait but I should point out something.

You don't need to "worry" about suffering from racism either. In fact, if you blacks just stopped worrying about it so much then you'd find it doesn't happen nearly as much as you think it does.

Rap culture, nigger culture is never about hard work and achievements. It's all about easy gain, bitches, non stable families, murder and crime.
No wonder people living in such culture have difficulty to achieve something.

This is all bullshit.

Why is it that black people demand shit on a fucking silver platter while expending zero effort to fucking achieve it? Get out of the fucking ghetto, study something meaningful, and fuck all those that call you an uncle Tom or whatever bullshit because you want to make something of yourself.

Uh, we built the West. So it's ours. If you want to live in OUR world you can and you're welcome. If not, feel free to go back to your own country.

It's got to be hard for them though. White people grow up in a culture where bettering yourself and going to school is respected by your peer group.

Blacks grow up in an environment where you're called a coon, an Uncle Tom and otherwise castigated for just being a normal human being. Even the good ones can't rise above it because of the trash that litters their community.

White privilege exists, but its not the fault of whites. See also: asian privilege.

>Whites have the advantage because their family DOES have wealth
What whites have, is 2 biological parents present in the family. Niggers and mixed mongrels are often raised by single mothers because the fathers leave as soon as they pump their seed into the mother.

The actual privilege is being raised by both of your biological parents.

I should also point out that this is more of a problem in the USA. Our blacks aren't nearly as feral, probably because we never really did the slavery thing.

Unfortunately, US culture has started to infect our blacks so they've started to act like the problems of African-Americans are their problems too.

I disagree, I know plenty of whites who are lazy as fuck, and amounted to nothing but welfare cases/drug addicts due to their laziness. People have to be accountable for their actions or inactions.

The prime reason minorities remain in poverty are: the destruction of the family unit and the glorification of the single mother, a culture of victimhood that tells minorities that they are not responsible for their own actions, and a welfare system that actually punishes you by cutting your pay if you get a job, also known as, "perverse incentives".

Maybe if you stop complaining about privilege and work for that privilege like the rest of us, maybe you will recieve that privilege.

Asians in America earn more on average than whites, are virtually never imprisoned and tend to be better educated.

When are liberals going to start crowing about Asian privilege?

Then become a cop.

why are you faggots taking the bait

Is outliving and thinking a form of oppression?

Look at the per capita statistics and stop relying on anecdotal evidence, you lazy fuck.

Fair as in not fair to the kids who were born with shit tier parents who got nothing passed down to them.

At that stage they are unable to compete so their only two chances is never even bother to compete when they grow older or become the one who sacrifices everything not for them but for their offspring so THEY can have some wealth to be something of themselves.

You have no idea what you're talking about and watch too much tv at that.

I live in a city that is 66% black. Most black people have no trouble staying clear of a cops bad side. It's the wannabe thugs and macho idiots who typically feel the boot from cops and it's completely justified.

And yeah those are all added factors to it.

In either case hard to blame minorities for being what they are when everything is so stacked against them.
Its not as if poor people WANT to be poor and living in the most dangerous parts of society.

Don't watch TV at all, brownskin.

All you need to do is look at the stats to see what race is fucking up the most, and it ain't mine.

I would say the driving factor behind that is societal rather than genetic though, so you should take some comfort in that.

I have a lot of experience with the black community and your problems are your own fault. Stop glorifying your thug culture, stop spitting out bastard babies, stop buying shit you dont need, and most of all stop shaming black people who try to better themselves.The fact that you have the ability and time to sit on your ass and bitch about your manufactured problems on the Internet says a lot.

Kill yourself

People with criminal records are ineligible.

You could try movie to Zimbabwe, where Africans have the privilege.

>Inner Nazi

Inner human. That's what we do.

From the Mongols to the British.

Good point.

>Slavery

Been abolished for quite some time now.

>Being forced into slums

Literally made up.

>Being Born in ghettos

It's not white people giving birth to black kids in ghettos, mong.

>Being CONSTANTLY gunned down by police

Also a complete fabrication (though Sup Forums wishes it were true).

>Our people are forced in slums after whites leeched us for labor

No one is forcing you in slums. You can move where ever the fuck you can afford to.

>Abandoned us

You're not babies.

>Just walking in public

Maybe you should get a job instead of wandering the streets all day.

>Stop glorifying your thug culture
That is mainly Hollywood who glorifies it.

> stop spitting out bastard babies
No reason not to when welfare give you more $$$ the more you do spit them out.

>stop buying shit you dont need
You're telling people to stop buying shit in literally the most consumerist capitalistic country on earth?

>and most of all stop shaming black people who try to better themselves.
Drug dealers don't make money off of successful people.

Yeah, I'm sure Jews and Asians are really hard off compared to whites.

> Not to mention y'all don't have to worry about suffering from racism.

yeah, we are so entitled to everything because of our race!

A continent! oh wait...
Uhm... a nation? oh wait...
Uhm a job at least? oh wait...
what do I get for being white? ah right, the racist card! thanks!

Wow, so you're saying that your parents are assholes for reproducing knowing their child will be oppressed in an evil society?

Really makes you think...

jews should be sterilized.

Like I already said, jews come from a lineage of successful jews.

Talk to ANY wealthy jew and you quickly realize he had successful jew parents and before that their parents were wealthy successful jews.
And Asians are Asians.
They are genetically predisposed to being intelligent.

>That is mainly Jews who glorify it

Anti-semite.

It's also not true. Black people love retarded thug culture and celebrate it.

>Blaming welfare

Here's the thing I don't get about Muslims/Blacks/Aboriginals - I know it's *possible* for me to produce children and that the government will provide for them a completely shitty, but technically passable, lifestyle. But I don't, because that's fucking idiotic and cruel.

So why do blacks/muslims/aboriginals do it?

>I live in a capitalist country! I gotta burn money!

Again - You can. It's encouraged. But Whites and Asians and Jews (in order) managed to horde and control themselves on those fronts in a manner blacks just don't. It's universal too. Blacks and Aboriginals here will buy shoes before they pay for health insurance or baby food.

They're like magpies.

Right.

So they're more privileged than whites.

So are Punjabs.

Minority status is irrelevant to privilege.

Blacks in fact, receive far more privilege, as they have the bar of entry to privileged status lowered for them.

There is no one with less privilege than White Males.

(well, there's Hispanics, but they're white depending on which stats they're looking to duke at the time).

I don't want to be white. I thank God I'm on the level that I can SEE the enemy clearly. I can see this society for what it is with no blinders. I was born in hate and will most likely die in it. This country doesn't give a damn about minorities. It never has and it never will. I gave up trying to explain racism to a white man. How can you describe the color blue to someone who's blind from birth? Someone who will never truly understand. They set us free but refused to give us jobs then called us lazy for not being able to get a job. Blacks couldn't own land for years and with unfair zoning laws forced them into ghettos of poverty. Whites will never understand that. How could they? It's easy for the ones that have to complain about the ones that don't have anything. Whites have all the privileges and advantages and can't understand what minorities go through. The one blessing of being at the bottom is you see this country for what it really is with no illusions what so ever. It's a cesspool of white supremacy. America is a doomed experiment waiting to fail. I'm at the bottom so I can only go up from here. If I make it great. If not who cares?

I don't have to rely on statistics when the evidence is right fucking there in front of my face. Toe the fucking line, or fall back. This is how society works.

Its also the music industry they show off these successful niggers who glorify everything that is wrong with society.

They do it because its the only way for them to make money.
Its either that or go to a dead end job which earns you LESS or actually place yourself in massive debt and go to college which which is very intimidating to someone who has no one close he can talk about college.
Going balls deep into debt will make anyone hesitate.

Fucking and making is the most reliable way for $$$.

Also buying is more than just materialistic its a form of socializing.
If you have friends you want to go watch movies, you want to go to the bar, to the movies, buy the same latest phones your friends are buying, be /fa/ just like your friends...etc
You're forced into a rock and hard place, you either save up money and destroy having a social life or have a social life but remain dirt poor.

My family were dirt poor farmers in the soviet union. We didn't even own the land we tilled. After the wall fell, corrupt local officials sold the farm to their friends and evicted us.

My parents came to the US and we got shit on for years, until we assimilated. I got beat up badly for not being able to speak English, I took ESL classes but got beat up by the Spanish kids for 'No Habla Espanol.' The black kids couldn't understand me so they beat on me because they could get away with it. The first English words I learned were; Fucking Nigger. We were poor as fuck in America too, no government aid, my parents worked shitty jobs until they learned enough English and got better jobs, Now they've achieved a comfortable lifestyle. Nothing fancy, just enough to not worry about their future.

Where was my privilege? Surely if I had some, I'd be living in a mansion by now and my parents would have gotten tons of govt assistance when they first arrived.

I never said whites had the most privilege, but the privilege stems from how much gets passed down from parent to offspring, literally it.

You can drop the bar and give them all the privilege out there but its become apparent that a nice home with parents who are financially well off are the most important things for a growing child which is what minorities DON'T have.

You're right, we should have gotten rid of you after slavery.

>white privileges

you know what these privileges really are, so come out and let's enumerate them.

1. intelligence - smarter than you
2. culture - teach our young properly
3. tolerance - literally the least racist people on earth
4. ambition - strive to become more than before
5. drive - will to bring the former into being
6. ability - we ca accomplish what we set out to do
7. empathy - i honestly feel bad for you
8. compassion - and i don't mind helping you

There will always be exceptions, user.
I applaud you for what you've gone through and able to overcome.

Few are capable of achieving that however, though I blame nigger culture that in a way gives an excuse for being the way they are simply because they are niggers which demoralizes them and makes them not want to actually better themselves.

No other race has done more for this country than black people. We've even fought and died in wars on both sides for it but no reparations were given to us. Other races of people received reparations but not us. Welfare was invented by whites for whites and they despise other races for using it. This country is getting what it deserves. It deserves to be divided and broken. It deserves to rot from within for the hatred bigotry and greed it shows us. All the years of hatred injustice and abuse this country has poured on it's ancestors of slaves and you wonder why they lash out in anger and riot over it. Blacks will never get reparations and we'll never see justice so I say take from this country what ever you can and the hell with everyone else. If you want minorities gone that bad then get your guns and come and get us. There won't be a peaceful mass deportation from this country I can promise you that. If you want this country for yourselves kill for it. What's a few more genocides and atrocities to the white man? Nothing at all...

Imagine applying for college and needing a 4.0 to even be considered. In fact, many kids do extra curricular work and can get as much as a 5.0. Meanwhile, most Mexicans and blacks can get into elite institutions with a 3.0.

Imagine getting routinely denied for scholarship applications, thus being forced to take $50,000 in debt. While Jose and Tyrone get to go to school for free, and have extra spending money besides.

Imagine showing up for a job interview, and actually being judged on the merits of your resume, rather than your diversity status. In fact, you need to meet an even higher bar to compensate for the diversity hires

Imagine never being allowed to show pride in yourself or your race. Imagine watching your kids grow up listening to ghetto music and watching race-mixing propaganda on TV, while your own culture is spat on in your own country.
Imagine being portrayed as the villain in every movie, book, and play. While your people are getting murdered by the bushel by blacks and hispanics

Imagine getting driven out of the cities you built. Then constantly chased and hounded by the diversity police trying to ship low income blacks and hispanics into your safe suburban community.
Imagine watching your people's birth rate crash to critically low levels that mathematically guarantee their destruction.

Yeah, so great being white

>No other race has done more for this country than black people.
What about.....white people

You know what the one difference between Mexico and the US is? White people
Why is it that during the exact same span of time, Mexico became Mexico and the US became a global superpower?

How come Mexico devolved into gang warfare while the US was inventing airplanes, inventing lightbulbs, developing nuclear fusion