previously on /got/ DADDY LANNISTER TEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=E6XNRVKP-es
youtube.com/watch?v=gUYNYphXkq0
youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT JONERYS THREADS FOR THREE STINKING WEEKS

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during Part 16 of Twin Peaks. It confirms Audrey Horne never gets her mind back. (Pic is an unrelated shot of Special Agent Dale Cooper driving)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling starks

>you are a Greyjoy, and you are a Stark

>I'm Three-Eyed Raven

Jon = Targaryen revelation feels shoehorned in this dabid michael bay fanfiction at this point. Fucking capeshitters.

Isn't Jon Snow an undead?

Won't Dany just miscarry again? Or will we see a horrible half-undead monster inbred baby?

Remember to pay your respects to /OurGuy/, may he rest in peace.

T-minus American children being christened Jonerys in 5.....4.....3.....

Legit thought Cersei would have him get axed there.

Heart was racing for my boy Jaime D:

did Theon kill the ironborn dude ?

>You can't kick me in the balls, as I do not possess any. Haha, I got the last laugh, now get stunned after one headbutt whereas you mopped the floor with me and I still regain my strength

Reminder to mock anyone and everyone who doubted the leaks. And when I say "the leaks", you know which ones I mean, people who aren't retards that watch The Walking Dead.

>Legit thought Cersei would have him get axed there.
Then you're a retard.

the nose knows

>The Three-Eyed Raven which can only see the front page of Westeros news.

Honest thoughts on D&D?

>Those puppy dog eyes
Based

I know right? The dude was even bigger than him and saw the headbutt coming, yet is stunned enough for an emasculated little shit to somehow just destroy him even though he'd been getting his shit kicked in for like three minutes straight.

Seasons 5 and 6 were bad but the latest one has been downright abysmal.

I think we were supposed to laugh at that scene. I think that was the intent, but I'm not sure.

Watch as DABID scramble to explain the episode and how Jonerys is doomed.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6XNRVKP-es

4th Edition was the beginning of the end.

Decent at turning books into tv shows. Horrible at writing their own original material.

I'm starting to forgive them as we get some big payoff after 3 seasons of SHIT

Is punished theon the most rivetting and underappreciated character in this show? And damn his actor is so good. I am excluding the anime power up last episode. And also please don't tell me euron is going to teleport to the iron islands again for the final showdown while theon saves yara?

So, now that the dust has settled, was Varys the most useless character in the entire season?

Who else can't wait for Confederacy to crash and burn?

so dany x jon is confirmed in the books as well?

Hacks that were lucky to have good source material

Anyone got a webm of Littlefinger's eyes flickering when he realises he's about to get fucked

>no birds
>no allies
>no balls

She should've Dude isn't Jaime, it's some cuck taking his name to join the Dany cucksquad.

Holy bollocks that episode was horrible

Series officially dead

theon scenes were kino this episode

No way man, he had so many great moments this episode. There was that part where he was walking behind Missandei, and that part where he was in the council room with Dany.

>Falia Flowers was a dumb whore who went for bad boy Euron Greyjoy instead of being loyal to her family
>Aeron warns her to flee, saying Euron will hurt her and kill her but she refuses in disbelief, stating Euron loves her and gives her silks and jewels.
>ended up pregnant, had her tongue cut out and tied to the prow of the silence because she went for the bad boy who treated her like shit

Wow its like it's written by some bitter virgin from /r9k/ or something

see you next week XD

>Only one season remaining

Does this mean he won't be getting his fire cock?
Hold me /got/

Not so fast cockless fat fuck

Did anyone else notice the Wight dragon move at stupidly fast speeds?

reddit

Team Robin forever. He's got the warmest hearth during this shitstorm. The only house that's not in conflict or short of food.

2 weeks ago people were memeing, writing out fake ways the scene would go down with Bran revealing the truth over images of Jon thrusting.

Remember that?

He was no longer weighed down by life's problems.

you can hear Benioff's saliva

>Crazy, violent anime characters act like crazy, violent anime characters

Really makes you think

Oh my GOD

She at least brought Jon and Daenerys together. What did Varys do?

>D&D don't know what to do with my character so i'll just disappear into the backgrond :^)

The afro nigger isn't very useful anymore since everyone in Westeros speaks commontongue

>"Fook yo sistah, she's ded."
>muh manliest man fight for 5 minutes
>results in the death of one of them
>"If not for me, for Yara."
>everyone cheers
Greyjoys truly are the most retarded people.

Their explanation for the Winterfell stuff is hilarious. Its basically "Well, we lied to the audience to emotionally manipulate them, I think it worked great :D"

wtf i hate walls now

Are people retarded? From a Mexican too xD

AH DONT CARE BOUT THAT. THE WHOIT WOLKERS MARCH SOUF AN THA DEAD COME WITH EM

>fuck around with Littlefingers character for almost two seasons
>have no idea what to do with him
>kill him off

Bravo D&D, remember when this show had good characters? Also, were we suppose to believe those were dragon bones Jon and Dany were holding in the scene before Tyrion came back? Or were they just old carcasses of animals the dragons killed and ate? Because its fucking ridiculous to believe that shit is just LYING there, and has been lying there for that long. Someone totally would have come and collected/sold that shit off

I wonder if they realise that they equated Mexicans to the white walker army there.

>wall works for thousands of years
>wall stops working when normies its guarding stop caring about it
it's just too late for our wall, is the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=gUYNYphXkq0
Dragonpit BTS.

So, are him and 20 good men going to seize the Iron Islands, believing Yara to be there, while Euron is off to Essos collecting the Golden Company?

>No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

>Walls don't work!
>Open borders for the Night King and his army of the dead!

littlefinger's little startled jump when he heard his name was 0.5 seconds of kino
looked like someone just sneezed near him off camera

>Next season, on the Walking Dead

>Liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Holy shit do the Mexicans have dragons too?

more like
>the princess is in another castle

>border walls don't work, everyone can just raise a dragon and take it down
>white walkers and undeads are just fleeing poverty like your ancestors did
>calling them undead is lifeist by the way, they may be different but they're just like you and me

They're right. Mexico has a dragon that will easily destroy it.

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD

FUCKING CONFIRMED

>raised as a Stark
>raised by Starks
>thinks he's a Stark his whole life
>elected as king because he has Stark blood
>everything he does is for House Stark and the North
>suddenly turns into a Targaryen because some whore spread her legs and his autistic brother had an epilecptic vision

Bravo, dabid

he looks like a sad puppy

D&D were not hired to write GOT plot from scratch. They were hired to adapt books.

Period.

And here we are, 7 years after they signed on to be the producers, and no books. Just a few "notes" from GRRM. IMO, D&D have done an amazing job bringing the series to life. They didn't sign up for this, but they're charging ahead with a purpose and trying their best to do the show justice. They've produced 7 amazing seasons in 7 years and what has GRRM done? Nothing.

I can get behind them and anything they want to do with the series from this point forward. I understand that it might not be perfect, but it's as good as it ever will be. The fact it's any good at all is a testament to D&D's ability to do it all. GRRM has abandonded his convoluted story and left it up to D&D to tie it up and finish it. They aren't the novelists in this deal. But they want to deliver for the fans. And they're doing their best under terrible circumstances.

Littlefinger taken out just like that

Dorne being a shitshow from beginning till end

Stannis and his entire involvement in the North

Whatever comes next, I'm jumping on board, and putting aside my ASOIAF and GOT world consistency and plot device gripes, to just enjoy the rest of the series.

Why didn't based Bobby B deal with this Targ as well?

>Muh Egg

Cringe, Lyonel the Laughing Storm should've done them both in.

Don't concern yourself with dead men. Focus on the reality. Sweetrobin will become king of the ashes.

>tfw bobbyposters spam photos of a literal cuck

F
Petyr "HARRENHOL" Baelish. Rest in Peace. 2011 - 2017 baby. Gone but not forgotten.
He's filling in flight plans in Heaven now. No big guys. No hot heads. Just a flight plan filed with the Agency that lists him, his men, Dr. Pavel, only ONE of you and an aircraft.

>tormund ded
>lilfinger ded
>jamie joining the TARGERYAN FUCKING SHITS
>gendrys character ditched on some paper bin again

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtu.be/kuVYKThjSw4

next season he get's his cock back

>Jamie and his hilarious sidekick are being under siege by thousands of Unsullied and Dothraki screamers
>they are visibly concerned
>the very next scene
>Jamie's in king's landing

What the hell was that?

lyl

reminder that Bronn and Podrick are the real masterminds of the show and they have been manipulating everybody since the beginning.

Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known.

Probably. And yeah, he is portrayed by an excellent actor of all people.

BARATHEON BTFO IN A SINGLE SCENE

AUTISTIC TEMPER TANTRUMS ARE ALL THEY KNOW

Kings Landing was under siege user

conditioned by torture from ramshead bolton.

it's like you choose to forget character arcs just to complain.

Because everyone forgot who he was.

>CIA turns into a retard with no plan
>killed because some autistic fuck has visions

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Will Blizzard sue?

>>tormund ded
S H O W M E T H E B O D Y

so jaimie no longer leads the army?

Pretty good at adapting fat boys books, but I can easily tell that they're in over their head and/or bored with the show, now that they've passed the books.

I don't know why anyone pretends the theoretical books would be any better at this point anyway. The last two sucked, and now that he's rich and famous, GRRM has no desire to write them, and is just stalling for time until his death.