My cousin is a coal burning whore

but does she have to cuck the white race all over facebook?

did she leave her little white dicked husband for a black guy or what?

Don't worry, a single mothers life is a gag reel of suffering.

From the looks of that "black" baby shes helping breed negroes out of the gene pool

Why does that mixed child look like he is ready to fuck that white baby. Making me very worried about the future.

But it seems she realized her mistake and had a white one.

I mean just look at them, the white seems like an angel, the other looks like your average fabela dweller.

More like creating a pollution risk for the white race

We're a white to breed with that little mutt the offspring would be contaminated with nigger genes.

And this is why there are no "100% pure whites" anymore. Somewhere along the line one of your family has bred with someone who was carrying at least one or two dirty genes. The problem with race mixing is it spreads more silently every generation

>the other looks like your average fabela dweller.
Like you, Paco? You've been tripleposting for 2 days now you dirty spic.

One baby at the time towards becoming NeoAfrica.

I'm catalan, I've light eyes.

isn't it because all humans carry some african dna? like how we still carry chimp dna?

i dont get the big issue. If you forced every black person to mix with a white person then every mixed race person to mix with white america 100% white about the same color as a Italian

You know what to do user

wtf I hate babies now

This was it. This was the post. The one that was going to bring you everlasting (You)s. The stars had aligned. The thread was brand new. It was destined to succeed. The content of your post was carefully crafted. The backspace was your most used key. You put a lot of thought and effort into your post. You proofread it to make sure it was perfect. You've been here for a while now and you had it all figured out. You know just how to reel them in. You know what triggers the sheep. You have honed your trolling skills through countless /r/Sup Forums posts. You're ready. Tonight the (You)s will flow like wine. You're practically guaranteed(You)s. Nothing can stop you. Not this time.....

>race mixing advocates actually believe this

Checks out.

Or we could sterilize them and no more nigger genes...

It's not rewarding when the setup is this easy

This was it. This was the post. The one that was going to bring you everlasting (You)s. The stars had aligned. The thread was brand new. It was destined to succeed. The content of your post was carefully crafted. The backspace was your most used key. You put a lot of thought and effort into your post. You proofread it to make sure it was perfect. You've been here for a while now and you had it all figured out. You know just how to reel them in. You know what triggers the sheep. You have honed your trolling skills through countless /r/Sup Forums posts. You're ready. Tonight the (You)s will flow like wine. You're practically guaranteed(You)s. Nothing can stop you. Not this time.....

> 1 post by this ID

Your grandson will speak spanish, try to respect mommy spain a little more

And yet humans don't tend towards brown.
Me and my sister are whiter than both our parents.

Everytime I see a shitskinned baby I have an uncontrollable urge to grab it by the things legs and swing it's head into a glass window.