Welcome to Swedenistan

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmz1B2DjQtQ

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mangs
youtu.be/Cmz1B2DjQtQ?t=136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you previous generations of apathetic hedonists for making this possible.

Truly enriched by the best goys of history.

Wel this is fucking depressing. Sweden is lost, there is nothing that can save this nation.

There is something that could.

This was very sad. Unfortunately we all seem to be fucked.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>german
>doesnt do shit to change shit.

It is always darkest before the dawn my friend.

Keep your chin up.

I live in one of the worst no-go zones. I've lived here all my life. AMA

1. Is it true?

2. What was the worst you ever saw?

3 How do other Sweds react to this?

4 Why are you still there?

I guess you're white. How do you get treated by the immigrants? do you get looked down uppon by the people living there?

You guys are literally BBC cumsluts. Naughty, naughty pozzcuckold Euroweenies.

How many did u cap?

You better save some money for that wall Pablo-

1. Yes
2. 3. 4. I haven't really stepped a foot outside my house for over 8 years so I don't really know. I get food delivered to my door.

The food delivery boy is North African and my cleaning lady is South American. They're both pretty nice

Im just curious.....
Youre an outcast?
You havent left the house for 8 years

>Haven't stepped a foot outside for over 8 years

what is the point of your existence?

1. Do the news report about this?

2. What does the government say?

3 Do you have any hope for a right wing party to take the lead?

Yes

I read a lot. I know a lot. I write things. I have extremely high logical iq so I can make better use of all the things that I learn than most people could. Also I live in hope that I'll someday get to have sex

The fact no Swede has gone out with a gun and killed a 100 of these vermin makes me have 0 sympathy for them.

Fuck off Sweden you pathetic cunts.

Yes the right has won now.
Everybody hates leaffriend

>T knife brandisher

Don´t you dare to play with me feeling. T-T

I meant, leafveined man.
The fatass dumbo

That's rich coming from Turmeny. How are your women's being treated by manly Turks today?

there are examples of this.
use google translate
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mangs

>/r9k/
useless scum

You mean weak white bitches? I am ashamed of my race thanks to all of you. I can never visit my homeland and see it with the beauty it once was. Nor is it my duty to sweep it clean as I have my own to care for on this continent. Steady yourselves the tide is rising. Will surf the waves and conquer what is coming? Or will you let the great pride and history of our people dissappear forever?

Why waste money and space on such a modern concept as a prisin? ;-)

How old are you?

How to resist the the western downfall through nonpolitical and nonviolent means:

1: Improve yourself
Workout at the gym. Eat healthy. Educate yourself on important topics and reject leftist propaganda. Read good litterature. Engage in meaningful hobbies eg. hiking, hunting, martial arts etc.

2: Secure a stable income
Acquire a useful university degree or professional skills that are in demand. Get a good job or start a business of your own.

3. Marry a white woman.
You want your woman to have good genetics, good character, few previous sexual partners. Get the best woman your attractiveness allows.

4. Procreate.
Have atleast 2 children, prefferably many more. Put a lot of effort into their upbringing. Be constantly vigilant for leftist subversion in the school curriculum and entertainment.

5:Help your male friends see the light and encourage them to improve themselves.

Kek, join a local stormer book club so you and others can hang out and fight for our country!

You will do nothing for our cause by sitting on your pale ass all day long.

Get out, work out, eat healthy and be more social.

In order to be more social - get a job, join stormer book club or a local nationalist organization.

I hope you read this man, I want you to live like a free man, fighting and living each day for our cause.

Stay safe, be strong and do what has to be done brother!

6. Arm yourself and your community.

I could only stomach about five minutes. I am saving it later, for research purposes. I am a huge fan of multi-culturalism. Years from now, we will all look back and be glad this happened. Just make sure you make it this way in Europe only. Thank you!

and honestly whos to blame for this other than white people themselves???

you know (((who)))

fucking nigger

>Europe only
You haven't been paying very close attention m8. Only 49% of new borns in America are white. Europe is trying to stop itself from ending up like America

Using a cross in that flag still feels a little racist to me. OP, it must be improved.

i know this is nitpicking.

but this isn't sweden

youtu.be/Cmz1B2DjQtQ?t=136

i mean, there is plenty of other footage that shows sweden in a bad way, why make shit up?

i haven't watched all the way through so there might be more.

2:20 is not in Sweden

Get a job faggot

why?

Dude same here, I'm about to write stuff.

Create quality text, spread it, save and reshape Sweden. It's better to try to do something and not just whine like 80% of pol.