They wanna remain in the EU

They wanna remain in the EU.
But England wouldn’t allow them to do.

Attached: 1D7F49B3-6B51-4E39-B53E-892E2C11C72D.jpg (465x310, 38K)

Astute observation, but it doesn't matter because they chose to remain in the union, and even if the majority of the population of Scotland voted to remain in the EU the vote to leave still won a majority, so fuck you for making such an autistic thread hirohito

They should just leave the UK!

I wanna just rescue Scotland from evil England.

You took Koreans as comfort women by force so you can go fuck yourself and your fucking ching chong same ol jap polack proxy threads you fucking wannabe nip as nigga

Even if they somehow manage to make a second referendum and magically win and become an independent state, Spain will veto Scotland which would make impossible the entrace of this nation to the EU.

:^)

Free Catalonia you scum

They chose to remain cucks

France should annex Catalonia.

True. Catalan is actually an Occitan language, after all.

kys scatalonian.

Yeah, that would be a perfect movement if you want to eradicate catalonia from the face of the planet, I am sure as hell that the frogs would destroy their language in less of 3 generations.

>What is Pyrénées-Orientales
Franco-German enmity isn't a thing anymore. We don't need to forcefully unite the nation.

Scottish girls has been raped by English guys.

Attached: 9582A842-ACAE-4064-8441-924FCE0FEFBE.jpg (1600x1000, 452K)

first off, scotland chose to stay in the uk
secondly, half of scotland is literally land they stole from england but nobody ever mentions that do they

>We don't need to forcefully unite the nation.

yet the french government is still centralized as hell and the local cultures are almost dead.

I thought it’s England stole everything from Scotland.

don't even bother

I want to see a war between England and Scotland

like africans stole land from you? :D

Well yes, it must seem that way to you since Spain is a federation and France is not. But we've made a lot of progress in that regard, with the transfert of some competences to "collectivités territoriales".

>local cultures are almost dead
Local languages, except Catalan and Corsican, are almost dead as a result of our one language education policy at the end of the 19th, but local cultures in general? They're still alive and well. Why do you think we're the most visited country?

no as in when the borders were redrawn we ceded land to the scots, hence why the lowlands are ethnically anglosaxon

Spain is not a federation yet, It will probably become a federation in the next 5/6 years but Spain is a semi-unitary state which means each regions have a lot of self-government but the laws are made by the central government and the taxes are recollected and redistributed between every region.

>giving a crap about caledonian barbarians
why tho

Attached: 1518191569464.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Is there anywhere in the world with a worse food 'culture' than Scotland ?

Don't get me wrong, I go there all the time and I think Scots are probably the most sincerely friendly people in the world, but I also feel that I need to bring my own food there. It's as if nobody has heard about fresh food or vegetables.

They wanna be free
But Japan wouldn't allow them to do.

Support the Ryukyu independence movement (琉球独立運動).