Frenchbro get in here

Frenchbro get in here
I want to break down the next symbol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981
docs.google.com/document/d/1qsbawWqMfZQN4WVsjFmslupJlVuHy6KCaHmriBQ7iUM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1RbB9QpY8oReR6hCUU-9Q76v3yP0yoW9V-ampV9tEcjA/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho
davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~262164~5523599:Le-Tour-de-Monde-en-un-Clin-d-Oeil?sort=pub_list_no_initialsort,pub_list_no_initialsort,pub_date,pub_date
moresureword.com/THESecret.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one

Sup Leafbro

Previous medallion, and link to other LARP thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981/#q86959981

Thanks user

That looks old as shit.

I see a hexagon/cube. Supposedly representing Saturn/The Black Sun and the star of """"""david"""""". Possibly also having something to do with Man. So... If I've been listening to the right people, it's something to do with "Satan" worship.

And the two people I mentioned, Bill Cooper and John Nash were killed. Cooper, a bunch of cops ambushed him at his home and literally gunned him down. Nash and his wife were in a taxi and had an """"""accident"""""".

No idea about the moonrune other than that it hints at the shape of the cube.

What's this about?

A based leaf, who woulda thunk it google docs for anyone who wants to see the two threads

docs.google.com/document/d/1qsbawWqMfZQN4WVsjFmslupJlVuHy6KCaHmriBQ7iUM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1RbB9QpY8oReR6hCUU-9Q76v3yP0yoW9V-ampV9tEcjA/edit?usp=sharing

Jesus Christ (Χριστος) is the main symbol, it is a X and a Ρ superimposed, I dont know what the M is though, the symbol is upside down btw

PS — Frenchbro is does Wednesday night have anything to do with Mercury?

This is such a a different style could the french user merely be a collector? The last one was so intricate and designed this is a simplistic bobby pin medal. Not the same league senpai.

The main frenchie said he was leaving as he said too much and the more surreptitious frog has only answered twice I doubt either will respond.

Ya the six sided shape is a representation of a 3 dimensional cube. I didn't recognize the writing on it. Also ties into this

M is for Mason Kappa

It does seem wildly different. I wonder where Frenchbro is. Hope he didn't get run over.

the writing is greek, a X and a P imposed on each other, it's a symbol for Christ, sometimes it has an A and an Ω on each side

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho

Never seen it with an M though or on a hexagon

He's probably been killed, probably suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head.

Whale oil beef hooked. That's interesting. Well done.

a barbell flew through his window and fell onto his neck

Probably just a 2 hour mugging on his way home from the bar.

To me that seems more evidence the pins aren't related. The organizations mentioned seemed to either be satanic or a materialist occultism for the rituals. This seems to be christian like a good European 100 years ago might wear to affirm their faith.

Interesting. I see it's made out of a silver metal. It may be nothing but silver or gold, or working with metals is an allegory for alchemy and transmutation to a higher form(enlightenment) Or it's lead and a base metal?

Regarding the chi ro
look at this map on the north pole at the crosss you see an (ω) on the right side superimpose that on the (x iwth p cross ) and you have the symbol
davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~262164~5523599:Le-Tour-de-Monde-en-un-Clin-d-Oeil?sort=pub_list_no_initialsort,pub_list_no_initialsort,pub_date,pub_date

On M in greek aka "Mu":

Mu (uppercase Μ, lowercase μ; Ancient Greek μῦ [mŷː], Modern Greek μι or μυ [mi]) is the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 40. Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water (𓈖), which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, to becomePhoenician mem.svg(mem). Letters that arose from mu include the Roman M and the Cyrillic M.

They all boil down to the same basic concepts with the occultists and Christianity. Satanism is elevation of the self first and foremost

Interesting. The square can be used to represent the four elements also. One for each side, that would tie in with the water symbol. Fire is a representation of the sacred masculine and water is symbolic of the sacred feminine. This also may tie in

I'm saying I don;t theink their is any satanic or occultist sumbolism in this, as the pin is a purely christian symbol unlike the last one
The w or m does have christian context though look at the side of the cross and then superimpose on the chi ro
Look at the northern cross on pic

>I don;t theink their is any satanic or occultist sumbolism in this, as the pin is a purely christian
>purely christian

Hate to break it to you but there's really no such thing.

the M is water and nature ?

Is this it? There are many emblems from french, italian, russian military that look similiar

or enlightenment

Ιt probably isnt silver because it would be tarnished, it could be nickel silver (which doesnt contain any silver at all) or some tin alloy like pewter
Seems pretty basic and crude, you can see the spine on the visible sides that can be usually found on cast items. The black surface of the symbol and the silver also seems rough so it was probably cast with a clay or sand mould. Also if they made this in a mould they probably made quite a few so it doesnt seem that special, compared to the other pin that is.

The M could also be a horizontal Σ but I honestly have no idea what it symbolises

If it indeed is a symbol for water, it could be tied into the whole fish thing that Jesus is supposedly, Pisces, Ichthys etc

Forgive the poor grammar and spelling there. Though what do you mean no such thing as purely christian? No protestant or Catholic consider themselves pagan. I meant the chi ro is a purely christian symbol it has no use anywhere else.

That is a cross with the A and Ω next to it based on Jesus saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega"

It's similar but it lacks the crescent moon or fringes and stripes on the cross, and the odd halo aurora around the skull

I know I'm attempting to argue this pin is not remotely related to the original and that the french user is pulling our leg on this one.

Nice medallion.

Close. Like what the original Frenchbro said he saw. That it was similar but with differences and he didn't want to mess with it. It might have been that. What is that image, where/how did you find it?

I mean that Christianity and christian symbols—all symbolism—is derived from a much older system. In internet terms, it's basically like normies reposting memes that only mean anything to their creators.

Could the first pin be the "military" arm of the order? Guards, assassins etc

Yeah it probably isn't. In my opinion the second one is much more basic, the first one has to be handmade and actually has precious metals on it, the skull is tarnished silver and the halo behind it looks like gold

Lol. That's more of a dark symbol. The Maltese cross ties in with astrology. It's just a sun cross with a skull on it. There is a season of sacrifice that is practiced by dark occultists and I think this ties into that. There is no symbols of enlightenment just a skull and a cross. They belive blood must be spilled on the earth to keep everything going, I shit you not.

Can't open these, may I please have a rundown of the important bits?

well that explains the red-purple stain on the skull and under it ?

Also the skull and crossed bones represent thought =skull, and action=crossed bones. No sacred feminine symbols there at all.

Anyone tried to translate whats written on cross?

we are trying to Solve this one first guys , and it may be upside down

Essentially an user says he is a Rothschild and lets people ask him questions. First it's economics how he doesn't have to work gets free money to spend. How he doesn't like his relatives. How his family and other families rule the world. Global economic structures ww3 to maintain western elite supremacy. How a venus project like situation will be ushered in, don't expect rights though. How we the peasabants are all slaves, but we should be glad becasue they are in our long term interests. Then it gets into more occultish things like how the families worship lucifer who is the size of a city in an other galaxy. THen a thread to discuss that was started as a french user seemed to be in cahoots with the rothschild user and he was asked questions. A different french user posted a pin(the skull) telling him to stop, and he did for a while then one more question the he said he was leaving. Then we started guessing about the pin leafbro(Op presumably) got a good guess and the french user who posted the first pin posted this photo of the second pin.

It may be a symbol for regulus. Just checking there and it looks close. It's also the brightest star in the constellation of Leo

I look for the resurrection of the dead [and the life of the world to come. Amen I think according to translation service and pinterest

I found this on an antique coin website with the following description

> Justin II, 565-578 AD, follis, year 6 (570 AD), Constantinople, officina 5, emperor & empress enthroned facing, D N IVSTINVS P P AVG / M, Christogram above, ANNO UI, E, CON, bronze, 31mm, 15.6g, SB360, aXF

Still no idea what the M is and here the christogram is above the M

M for Mary?

Thank you for taking the time to answer, are you sure it wasn't the same person switching proxies?

M for Maria - pagan occultist related ? i think

M is the Roman numeral for 1000. May be the value of the coin

M means 1000

Going to bed now user's. Have a good nite or day... Been up way too late tonight

oi

Turn back now. You wont realize when it's too late.

ayy I'm a leo. I'm not seeing regulus in the medal though. :/

I do believe the pic is upside down, though. At least, not right side up. Usually the sharp end of the pin points down or to the side.

So we should be looking at it on it's side, or upside down.

Same. Night breh. Night Sup Forums. Luv u bb

How do we know you're the original Frenchbro?
Post another medal.

i knew it wasnt christ , its the staff of osiris

you guys got it

this is retarded, why didnt twin towers happen then?

BINGO

So it's the
>tfw virgin
Mary on a hexagram symbolizing this stuff:
I'm too fucking sleepy to figure it out. Good luck, Sup Forums.

And good fucking job,
denbts forgiven.

>d
bump

the problem is it could mean Maria/Mary , or it could mean the Staff of Osiris , -_- which is freemason related

If it is supposed to be upside down, then it's the reverse symbol shit like the upside down cross. Typical edgy satanism kids can't break out of retard duality patterns

Staff of Osiris is very different, no serpents or pinecone here

no but the outside of the M are the pillars while the X is the serpents ,top of P is the pinecone

>The PX symbol is the staff of the god Osiris, and >the point on the circle represents phallic organs.

that's a fasces.

You mean something like this one? Could be a symbolism for Osiris since christianity borrows from ancient Egypt a lot, but it's identical to the pic here . It's a possibility though and ties in with the occult better, "hide in plain sight" and all that

>literally this

moresureword.com/THESecret.htm

a Bedouin girl gave that to my grandmother she found it in the desert while she was with her sheep

so pol what do you think?

I could be wrong, as I am not an expert. The subtle differences suggest that this was a hand-crafted piece made by carving the shapes into a softer piece, making a mold out of it, and then pouring the metal into the mold.

I wouldn't say there is any way to tell the age of the piece, although if it was found literally in the middle of the desert and it is not worn completely away, I wouldn't imagine it would be very old.

>as I'am not an expert

>An expert on Sup Forums

looks like a cross pattee variant and it's an amulet judging by the hoop near the top (designed for a chain). It's a bit too flamboyant for it to be an original, I'm guessing someone back when Wilhelm II was around and they had this obsession with those kinds of designs, if you look at medals given out to German soldiers they harbour that design almost and Wilhelm II did donate a marble coffin to Saladin's tomb. But I'm not sure, it's still pretty but yeah. The people at the time could have made these in honour of him and the Germans? How long have you had it for?

>How long have you had it for?
ive had it for 10 years my my mom have had it for ~30-20

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cross