What's wrong with globalism?

What's wrong with globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humans are not ready for it.

If I had my way, all astronauts would be black, and preferably, female.

Reactionary nationalists with no understanding of basic economics or politics think it's an attempt by other governments to force themselves onto their nation. The irony is lost on Americans.

WE

Lol why?

Name one confirmed benefit of globalism that you didn't have before with nationalism.

No buzzwords allowed.

>having to ask why one should be for progress

>cultures mixed together and subverted
>family and friends devalued

Oh only The ownership of everyone and thing on earth by the elites that's all.

Stay out of Japan!

Globalism hahahah.
Think bigger.

this

bananas

There's too many brown people on the globe for it to be good

It's too easy to subvert and turn it into another economical exploitation tool.
Only when enough people understand/accept ideals of progress and creation, primacy of science and culture, I will support a global state that unites scientists, engineers and artists around the world and keeps out useless leeches (managers, clerks, etc).

Lmao what has nationalism to do with importing exotic goods?

Why are leftists so stupid?

Better integration of scientific base. All too often, science is stymied by politics (just look at PAH/RAN) and national corruption that uses patriotism as a shield. And all too often, retarded bullshit like patent abuse and idiot executives stops revolutionary scientific advances for the fear of disrupting status quo.

That flag if it ever becomes real looks like shit.
Absolute shit. Blue and White in that layout looks like absolute shit. A fucking leaf is a better addition than that

No checks and balances on the ruling powers of the globalism, whoever they may be.

The US has existed as a free country this long because of the Constitution and an elaborate system of checks and balances. It worked amazingly well for such a huge territory for so long, but even now is on the verge of collapse.

In a Globalist government, there would be way too much territory to manage to ensure proper checks and balances, ways to fight corruption, etc

Anime

That's still a problem even with globalism. International politics affect scientific research just as much as national politics. It did not solve anything that wasn't a problem before.

>anime
>benefit

Unpretentious political stability and the subsequent economic boom.

you're right, nationalism has nothing to do with importing exotic goods.

market globalism does.

why are romanians so poor and uneducated

not even a lefty

>no understanding of basic economics
Basic economics tells us that the outcome of government enforced monopolies are fewer and lower quality options. Competition leads to more and higher quality options.

This applies to governments as well, this is one reason why the medieval period, in which many micro states existed, the governments were not able to violently oppress the masses or tax them excessively.

Says the country being propped up by foreign investment in your housing market.

You're due for a major crash like Taiwan in the 90s when the west decided to pull out.

What kind of system would it be? A democracy?

>1 billion Chinese
>1 billion Africans
>1 billion Muslims
>300 million Americans

American people's votes would go directly in the garbage.

Because it's selfish.

Capitalism is inherently selfish and will see to the destruction of a people solely on the basis of profit. In every civilization that places mercantilism above the common man, the civilization is utterly destroyed.
Rome, destroyed.
British empire, destroyed.
just to name a few. Every capitalist society has a peak of growth and it descends into destruction; and it's not just capitalism but a very self-interested mindset. Jewish karl marx thought of communism as a cure for capitalism, but his ideas were nevertheless inspired by the same self-interested mindset, yet he calls his movement "social".

Globalism is a capitalist element of self-interest; it doesn't help the people. If just one person in an impoverished country can be happy, it proves that we don't need progress to be happy. We don't need television or internet. We need people and the people in our society.

Main benefit is a world govrenment run by jews. They are pretty smart and sure can lead world to better future. Plus they will able to stop any form of antisemitism which ruins the world today.

2 classes is not better than 3

I am not going to be ruled over by someone or killed because I won't be ruled over by them.

Humans are not machines they are not objects you do things to they are entities living beings.

>enslavement is wrong.

Luckily you won't.

Tell that to all the free energy makers that where assassinated to keep globalism under control for vested interests.

More dead brown kids and white genocide?
>if your a radical racist black? all about dat perspective.

We must be Free.

Yep.

Because of all the dead poor people.
>look at the phillipines.

I don't see a problem sending the niggers off our planet

Then you are in for a treat.

>What's wrong with globalism?

The people that want to be in charge of it.

why is the intersection of rings on that flag not symmetric REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shitskins

If I choose not to be a part of it I'm branded the enemy. That's what's wrong.

why cant we have market globalism without the mass immigration from the 3rd world, or any where really?

Maybe I don't know what you mean with globalism

In my view, if a country possesed a technology (eg, how to build a nuclear reactor) they wouldn't not share that know-how with others

There are many competing technologies, and many countries have to settle with building less efficient or secure reactors because some techonologies were researched by other countries and simply aren't available wihtout paying. I'm talking about government/public research at least

Of course, you still have the problem of "why would a country invest money in research for other countries"

Humans are slaves to causality.

china is doing this with Africa right now, chinks build infrastructure and the coons promise raw minerals

Jews

China realised they might very well colonize Africa, and you don't even need to drop the military. Anyone who's able to put central Africa in order, and is not white, can have the fucking central continent

If a whitey did it openly, there would be much backlash.
Actually, Europe and the US control so many industries in Africa, but their strategy is keeping them poor, not bring progress. Maybe something good will come out of the China affair, but i'm not an optimist

also when Nazi Germany got rid of the world banks currency, the used a barter system for goods and services: I.E oil for steel or food for wood. needless to say, the Rothschilds where pissed that they where getting cut out as the middle man

What's right with globalism?

Everyone, who's not in control, becomes expendable.

this is true, this is why nationalism works. survival of the fittest on a country scale. Europeans would of been in charge of the world if it wasn't for (((globalism)))

The earthflag should be a blue ellips on a black background.

LIke the japanese has a red dot on white

Beacuse that's the face of their globalism instead of this.

Knowing Chinks, genocide would be their path in Africa

Classic Universe 25. This globalism will fail. No if and or muther fucking buts about it. We're on a basic level still just animals.

Europeans would be in charge of the world if they hadn't treated their colonies like shit.
The only reason countries like the US or China moved forward was because they got rid of Britain

It's what it's usually said of Hitler, he did one thing wrong, loosing the war. He should have implemented this in all of Europe, but instead of settling for Poland he decided to keep being an ass to Britain and France, then oops, lost the war

>>black female meme
>>when will it end

If something horrible happens, it's no loss.
Scratch just black women, add black men, jews and muslims in there too

Thanks to the prevalence of academic journals the scientific community is quite unified as is.

Try again.

>sending retarded nerds into space
>1 billion Indians bathing in shit and having a space program
>searching space for bacteria, destroying whole planet in process
>Arabs, Africa, animal species, human races on verge of extinction or in conflict, exploring space with Africans pretending to care about race
Pretty much end of Earth.

This comment coming from Singapore of all places is utterly bizarre.

Globalism would destroy the economic freedom that you are so lucky to enjoy.

It gives corporations power to fuck even more people up the ass.

>What's wrong with globalism?

Gotta kill all the useless brown people first in order to get it to work

It's okay. For real, my life wouldn't change much.

>but instead of settling for Poland he decided to keep being an ass to Britain and France

Like when he proposed peace to Britain several times? Or when he let the soldiers at Dunkirk retreat instead of slaughtering them all?

Yeah, those poow poow bwitish peeple.

Soros will be searching for elixir of immortality in another galaxy before humans will be able to pay off house credit. That's how much technology matters.

For start, we're still too different.

that woman is going to be the new lead on the star trek show as we follow her journey exploring the galaxy discovering herself as a woman.

>bruh lets have peace so i have a free hand to go off and conquer the entirety of eastern europe and can turn europe into a fascist economic bloc subservient to me
>nah m8 youre alright
>WTF U FUCKING CUNT M8 U SHOULD JUST ACCEPT LIVING IN A UNIVERSE COMPLETELY DOMINATED BY ME WHERE YOUR EXISTENCE AS A STATE IS AT MY WHIM

stormfags are at it again

losers lose job to chinese and robots, can't get a date on account of being worthless, too clueless about politics to do actual activism, invent elaborate mythologies and conspiracies to justify resentment and failure

Nigger, you know he wanted to conquer Europe, and those were phony claims. If he hadn't he wouldn't have attacked Russia for instance

He kept bombing London in no peaceful way

After all, your country belongs to everyone, right Sven?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

A Brit supporting Eastern Europe falling to communism, even ignoring the treaty with Poland that led to the war in the first place, would you look at that.

>He kept bombing London in no peaceful way

Why wouldn't he when his peace offers didn't get accepted? They were at war after all.

Russia owning Eastern Europe was always better for Britain than Germany owning it. It had been that way for centuries. Deal with it.

Send them all, I don't care. Earth is pretty cool and we humans have made a lot of cool ways to get around.

Hitchhiker's Guide style we just send everyone undesirable on a space mission...to never come back. Our first new Ark.

Your country is a evidence that globalism works.
>60% white
>still best in world

>it's ok to be a treacherous swine as long as it benefits me
>deal with it

Just look at that poow poow bwitish pewson.

There are too many shit (think brown) cultures on the planet for it to actually work. If every culture was analogous in quality to white anglos it would work, but they are all not only worse, but radically worse.

Not to mention conceding to Hitler's demands several times and getting fucked over every time, finally in regards to Czechoslovakia.

>not allowing your main competitor a free hand to conquer europe is "treachery"
>honouring defence treaties is "treachery"

you anglophobic piece of dirt

Living together is the dumbest idea ever, while living side by side in harmony is good. You not going to live together with your friends in same bed as your wife? Well globalism is doing just that, even literally when they take in refugees to their own houses.

Fuck you Sweden. You are the rape capital of the world, that's progress huh?

Our country here in America is successful because we accepted immigrants and their families who were willing to work with no benefits. We surpassed you faggots in 300 years and you still can't get it right. Enjoy your loud call to prayer faggot.

Why would anyone trust Hitler? He readily fucked over his allies even in Germany, let alone in international affairs.
Believe it or not, personal character plays a role even in geopolitics. Hitler was a liar and a swindler.
There was literally no sense in Brits waiting until he controlled entire Europe, and then hoping he doesn't rape them next.

Pal, you don't randomly bomb countries you don't have a peace treaty with. Germany wanted to conquer and subjugate Great Britain, the brits knew, everybody knew, there's no way around it.
Peace would have only forward German interests in being able to conquer the East without hicups, and THEN turn west

Nothing's wrong with it, inherently, but the way it's being forced through is not acceptable.

A one-world government is inevitable, but it needs to be in the form of the G8 or United Nations ie. the leaders of each individual nation state meet as members of a World Parliament. The people could vote on a World President or not, my preference would be that there isn't one, but as long as the people vote for it I'm not entirely against it.

What they're actually doing is trying to erase the nation state entirely and make the politicians unaccountable to the people ie. the EU model of not actually voting for your representative, or the country being represented by 200 different people, none of whom have a significant mandate because people aren't interested in having yet another thing to vote for.

It's not the stereotypical kids holding hands around the globe picture you'd think.

The government's are just trying to push for an easier way to control people to maximize profit and make everyone else work for slave labor. Corporations and greed overtaking countries. It's why we have lost a good bit of innovation in pursuit of doing what's best for stockholders.

Unless the powerful actually had our best interest in mind for mankind in the future then their idea is only going to hurt.

>Like when he proposed peace to Britain several times?

He snubbed Brits after Munich and had no credibility, why would anyone accept a peace offer from a proven liar?

>racial, ethnic, and cultural tensions at an all time high
>wages stagnating
>studies showing that ethnic diversity is leading to increased anxiety, decreased social solidarity, lower trustworthiness between neighbors, and people maintaining fewer friendships: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
>American diversity and multiculturalism is good and model for the world

Look, diversity is really harming people. Our suicide rate is at an all time high, and it's mostly whites who are killing themselves. I don't care if you're a utopian leftist or what, these policies really hurt people's lives and in some cases lead to death.

kabbalistic geometry flag.
global goyim

>honouring defence treaties is "treachery"
So what did you do to defend Poland against the Soviets?

>Pal, you don't randomly bomb countries you don't have a peace treaty with.
> Germany wanted to conquer and subjugate Great Britain, the brits knew, everybody knew, there's no way around it.
It was the British that declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

Yes, after Germans attacked British ally.

fpbp

Dont try to reason with them, its useless

nothing

It destroys cultures and nations, and only serves the interests of the global financial elite.

>Name one confirmed benefit of globalism that you didn't have before with nationalism.
Different kind of fruits, traveling around the world, internet and endless entertainment, easy ways of making money with global clients, cheap clothes, no war (so far), more available knowledge, etc.

Brits declared war on Germany in WW1, USA and Brits made an agreement and then USA entered the war, was victor of war, put sanctions on Germany, then WW2 happened.

Why didn't the Brits save that ally when it got sacked by the Soviets?

Shit is hypocritical as fuck.

there was no tangible war goal with the soviets, it was a fight that simply couldnt be fought.

>hurr durr you should have declared war on the biggest country in the world while already at war with germany with an unprepared military and poorly defended global empire

top kek, stormfags really are at it again

>b-but brits declared war on germany!!!

same tired old stormfag argument

so let me get this straight

if today in the year 2016 russia attacked estonia, a US/NATO ally, and the USA declared war on russia in response, that would somehow be americas fault

thats literally what youre saying here

So Sweden will be sucsseful when we hit 60%?
The kikes really did a good work with your country and our will be great too.

Wuz gonna do when no white people to birth white wimmen any longer around?

Hello Hillary

Freedom is god given and shall be defended. Globalism is fine if it is natural market and societal forces. It is not find when a group of pricks are actively cultivating it.

We used to rebel and kill people for that. Remember all those rebellions? People getting shot hung and losing their heads to other things?

>WW1
After Germany attacked Belgium, guaranteed by UK.
Because they had no means of doing that. Poland wouldn't be attacked by Soviets if Germans didn't attack first.
Germans MADE A DEAL with Soviets.