ITT: Favorite GoT anime charater

Who is your favorite Game of Thrones anime character? Mine is Aruya Sutaruku. I like how she used her "SHARP HANDS TECHNIQUE" to cut that baka back stabbing Riterufingeru's throat. She is a Special Jounin ninja and has very cool weapons such as a thin Katana (Japanese Sword) and a Wakizashi (small Japanese Sword) which is made of Valeryian (Tamahagane(jewel steel)) steel.

S-SHE'S FAST

Great, now I'm imagining Bran with those scary anime glasses which reflect light in a cool wa.

omae wa mou shindeiru

I hate this new ''arya is a bad character!'' meme. It needs to STOP.

The Gendo Glare. Nice taste senpai

My favorite is YAS QUEEN

Joffreys head becoming huge and angry everytime he shouts at everyone. Tyrions nose bleeding everytime he sees a hot girl/whore.

Worst character.

>anime
>not disney

Little Finger is my favourite, I love it when he goes all "keikaku doori".

My favorite character is when the show finally ends so all you can kill yourselves afterwards and all the GoT threads will be purged from this shitty board.

*teleports behind u*
Nothing personnel, kid.

Was getting killed part of his keikaku?

But user there are 4 GoT spinoff series planned after GoT ends. Without d&d as producers so it could be great. It won't stop. Ever.

Jorah is now inexplicably a lecherous anthropomorphic pig

Mochiron!

>the mountain and viper
cute?

Oh no sir. They'll live long and strong. 4 more spin off shows to cement GoT type threads here for the rest of your life.

>Le Soros conspiracy meme

Maybe it'll stop about 2035 or something, maybe ABIT after but theres atleast 4 prequels coming out and they're serious about it. This is the next star wars thing. Companies can never leave a thing alone nowadays, if it makes money and has the huge audience, they keep pumping shit out and turn it into a never ending franchise until it dies.

quite possibly the worst character in GoT. Even Dany isn't as trash nowadays

I think Yuki Tshon is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills bastrds and blue zombis and doesnt afraid of anything.

At what point did GoT become anime?

I'd say S3.

NAN DATTO?!

HAIAI!

Nah season 5 onwards. Season 7 definitely the worst since everyone has super powers now.

Season 5 with the sand snakes.

N-NANI?!!!

S5 deffo

S7 was the first to make me gag through each episode though.

No contest

What's her purpose ? Surely they haven't build this character during 8 seasons for nothing.
There are only 6 episodes left, and most of it will be filled by white walkers battles. So not very much screen time left.
Killing Cercei? that would be ... so previsible and boring.
But who else?

YAMEROOOOO

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

>Cercei
>CerSei
>previsible
>predictable
Also, most of the cast fell on the wayside and has no particular purpose. They tried to kill as many as possible, but what has Tyrion done lately? He has given bad counsel that ultimately led nowhere, failed to convince his sister and looked at Jon and Dany fucking.
A long, whitewashed journey that ended up in him becoming a quip and banter dispenser.

C-cute!

The main problem with Arya is less herself and more that the Braavos plot was extremely cut short and garbled.

Everything about it felt so flat and now that she's come back and built her whole character on what she 'learned' there it inevitably doesn't work.

When's the obligatory beach episode?

You mean the filler episodes? The entire season 5...

m8, not even anime characters are as bad as Arya. I'm watching nu-Berserk (2017) and even THAT isn't as cheesily choreographed in its fight scenes.

I just rewatched the early seasons and Arya had some charm, her dialogues with Tywin and the Hound were all good.

Now she's been reduced to being an edgy assassin nothing personeling people left and right.

If they did this art style but like Heavy Metal with like bouncing tiddies and shit I'd watch the ever loving fuck out of it.

lel

Best character in TWO franchises? This actress is going places!

B-BAKANA!
sometimes I really miss anime. I'm just not interested in it anymore.

holy shit greentext kino.

Scary ending innit

beat me to it

oi mate u wut guvnah

>Riterufingeru's
I don't know why I'm even bothering but it's Rittorufingaa

ナイト・キング is /ourguy/