Defend this Sup Forums

defend this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtu.be/EhaW1ia_1Zs
reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6wgibh/s7e7_postpremiere_discussion_s7e7_the_dragon_and/dm7ya2o/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The WoW shot has better composition for sure.

check out my fives while you're at it

>defend it
Nope we didn't make it nor had any hand in it. Not going to defend what is mine.

I'll critisize it too actually. Why the hell build up castle black and Ed there for 7 seasons only for the walker to attack a castle only mentioned in this season. It would have had a bigger impact if castle black was demolished. Maybe they'll march on there in s8e1?

The GoT version is for people who have actually touched a vagina.

BRAVO DND

Sindragosa is way better than this shit GOT copy

Both pretty generic fantasy scenes and both are pretty generic fantasy franchises.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
Wow cinematic trailer was PURE Kino my friend.

>defend this Sup Forums
AGOT was released in '96 and had undead monsters being raised by the White Walkers.

In ACOK (released the year after) we read in Dany's prophecy of a great stoned dragon taking flight from Oldtown.

The Arthas story is ripped from Anakin Skywalker but in a LOTR setting instead. Metzen can't create original story worth a shit. Blizzard drones should not throw stone in glass house.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

HBO has good tastes for chosing the best extention to make a homage.

top fucking kek

The night king didn't exist in hte book before the lich king. Lurk more please.

cringe!

By the time of war3 and wotlk the night king was barely in the books.

The Night King will most likely be in the next book. D&D know more about the books than readers do. They rarely put in huge villains that aren't based on the books. Also we already have Others that can raise the dead.

And for fucks sake, are Blizzardfags really starting to call others unoriginal when Warcraft has basically been a game of copy-paste from Tolkien in its inception?

this is only good if you played the games before wow

otherwise its just another sauron lookalike summoning an evil army

the voice in the back means nothing and the events even the fucking music has no significance

stop parroting.

More goosebumps that GoT will ever give me

>tfw you'll never run a youtube channel and pretend to love GoT so you don't lose your fickle fanbase

>this is only good if you played the games before wow
How is this a bad thing? WoW continues the story of Warcraft 3. It's made for the fans.

The Others and the Night's King are totally different in the books than in the show. I half expect those ice spider things to be the real Others in the books, honestly, and the white walker half breeds to be subservient.

>D&D know more about the books than readers do
Yes, but they don't care.

>They rarely put in huge villains that aren't based on the books.
Ramsay might as well have been an original character.

Funny since WoW copied Warhammer Fantasy battles, which copied Lord of the Rings and DnD (which copied Lord of the Rings as well) and Moorecock. It comes full circle, it's like pottery.

>this is literally the last good cinematic Blizzard made
what happened?

Okay but the shots are basically identical.

this is only good if you didn't start the series with the third sequel

otherwise it's just another adaptation of those Tolkien books I never read

Fully agree.

>My Son
>The day you were born, the very forests of the North whispered the name...Brandon.
Really, D&D?

>They rarely put in huge villains that aren't based on the books.
sure but they're completely different characters

see ramsay and euron. they also had the thenns be complete assholes for no reason

I like to think I'm a fairly sophisticated person in real life. I pride myself on having deep, intellectual conversations with people regardless of politics. To me, it's very important to discuss things in a mature and well-reasoned way.

That being said, the moment I saw that final scene, all I could say when Viserion showed up and they revealed the Night King controlling him was "YO!!!!!!! THAT BITCH RIDING A DRAGON!!!!!"

It was not my most sophisticated moment.

>everything about this post

its not a bad thing but you retards have been posting it for like a month now expecting everyone on this board to flock to it regardless of previous knowledge.

this is a pretty bad post to honest my lad

>falling for cheap b8

As far as I can tell it's become conventional wisdom in vidya that sequels should distance themselves from each other as much as possible because everyone expects to be able to jump in at any time.

But gamers are idiots so

dude, even his hair is gray/white

vagina(male)

Do people really find the generic (literally no dialogue or motivations) silly looking villain riding a dragon exciting? It's even more corny than when that fat retard rode one in Season 5.

The real question isn't why the shots are almost identical, it's why almost decade old CG looks far better than a high budget HBO series in 2017.

>youtu.be/EhaW1ia_1Zs

The legion was okay the worst is MoP

Both WoW and GoT are nornmie central, summerfag

Night's King in the books is entirely different though - he was the 13th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch at the Nightfort. He fucks off north of the Wall to fug a wight and brings her back as his queen. They proceed to dominate the minds of the Nights Watch, and it takes the combined forces of the Starks and Wildlings to kill them. The books have literally not mentioned a leader of the Others yet.

Apologies. My hobby is to go on /r/gameofthrones and bring back the cringeist posts I can find.

His queen wasn't a white. She was one of the Others. Others in the books are eerily beautiful, not spiky wrinkly cavemen.

it served it's purpose, as evident by

>there is a high quality version of this cinematic
>gets the braindead fan reaction who cant wait for more arenas and garrisons

please.

Newfags

Imagine if instead of fantasy zombies breaking down a fantasy wall the big "oh shit" ending was a Petyr Baelish "I already did it 35 minutes ago" zinger as he bleeds out.

simply pretending

link? I refuse to believe that its not finely crafted bait

jokes on you i haven't touched a vagina

$$$ and time

>my post gets more (You)s then the actual "bait" post
so who's the real winner here?

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6wgibh/s7e7_postpremiere_discussion_s7e7_the_dragon_and/dm7ya2o/

>Warcraft biting off Tolkien

Orcs vs human concept? Sure, but orcs are space shamans sent through a magic portal, not dark creatures bred by dark magic.

>lich king had leather under his breast plate before sansa said anything

It would be extremely painful.

kek

>warcraft
>offshoot of tolkien

barely
more of an offshoot of warhammer in its earliest iterations but they are nothing alike anymore. Sure as shit isnt tolkien

There is nothing to defend, all Blizzard games and Game of Thrones are bottom of the barrel garbage entertainment. Get some better taste.

wotlk lore was nothing like tolkien and i hope they make a film out of it

They took the 'good' races wholesale from Tolkien. Including some of the aesthetics. Humans are Gondor with their bright, white city, Dwarves, are, well, dwarves. Mountain jews basically. Night elves are the Nandor, High elves are the Noldor and the resulting Blood Elves are kinda the house of Faenor. Halflings/ Gnomes have a different style - seeing as WoW Gnomes are industrious, sociopathic inventors.

Horde side is a mix of Warhammer fantasy and D&D basics.

dwarves are not mountain jews, they mine ores and jewels and they are craftsman, jews dont do any work

Haven't read the Silmarillion, right?

i did but its been a long time

In short, the dwarfes collectively fucked up about as much as Feanor and his sons did. And the only noticeable effect the Rings had on their dwarven wearers was to make them even greedier.

>the voice in the back means nothing and the events even the fucking music has no significance
Are you autistic?

>wistful music means nothing
>"when you were born", evil figure awakens
>monster emerges from the ice, empowered by the tremendous energy of the ominous skull clad figure
>it's obviously a twisted reflection of some fatherly advice
>final line is "when you're king"
>title sequence: wrath of the lich king, almost as if maybe this undead kingly figure is the lich king
C'mon faggot, use your fucking noodle. You don't need to know any backstory to understand that you're looking at the lich king, that at some point he was human, was a noble, his father was king, and he's become a perverse mockery of everything his family strove to uphold.