>>86990954

whatever, shill

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/feature/vladimir-putin-mother
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so putin and hillary both killing people they dont like, but only putin is in the news

really makes me thing

a. Who cares?
b. >only they do it

>so putin and hillary both killing people they dont like, but only putin is ignored on Sup Forums for this
>really makes me thing
ftfy

He should kill more, those (((journalists))) are the worst people

huh. I only just discovered this guy for the first time today whilst browsing some books in the russian history section of my local bookstore. Odd how these subtle coincidences happen.

Just a bit of usless info. I'll be on my way now.

I read the article it's a suicide

Anger the Putine, meet the Guilotine

>Hilldawg kills Seth Rich, Assange's lawyer, and sends a hitman to kill Assange

>LOOK at what Putin is doing! Just LOOK! Ugh, DISGUSTING! A FUCKING white male KILLING journalists!

He was a fucking retarded pro-LGBT degenerate jewish liberashka.

Why should we care.

>Putin kills another guy.

Is Putin catching up with Hillary?

Well, his kill count is still pretty low.

zeit.de/feature/vladimir-putin-mother
12 people dead alone in investigating or being related to investigation of the woman who says Putin is her son and the illegimate son of a georgian.

So he has, what, another 75 to go to catch up with Hillary.

>we must talk about something else
>we are never allowed to talk about russia or Putin
what a well trained parrot

Putin isn't running for president of the USA shill.

PUTIN IS LOW SCORE, FAGGOT.

TALK TO US WHEN HE GETS TO HALF OF HILLARYS HEAD COUNT.

>Wahh! You made Putinbabies cry
>We only can discuss Putin when he specific circumstances are present
And you think the shills cant get even more stupid.

>posting low bodycount murderer on Sup Forums.

You haven't even made an argument yet, you immigrant mudslime cumguzzler.

>german said something against glorious russia, must call him an immigrant like the russian shills have trained me
>someone said something against Putin, we must discuss something else like the russian shills have trained me
What a good little useful idiot you are, i wonder if you can get even more cucked.

Make an on-topic argument, or go let a Muslim immigrant rape your moms neck with a knife.

Fucking Russian shill

>look how selfcontradicting my post is
What could we else expect from a russian shill. Got all sweaty because people are discussing Putin in a Putin related thread? I mean your little brainwashed head must go crazy over this as we can see.

-blocked

So do you get, like, gallons of Putin spunk sent to your home or what?

Guy is a noname and everyone in Urkaine is a 'critic' of putin. At the same time Ukraine politics is very hot right now and already have a history of journalists killing. Putin ccould care less about all those ukranian critics when he has such giant and effective propaganda machine in Russia. So I think either this guy decided he can play in local politics and got fucked or he simply couldn't make a living in his new country.

Can someone get more cucked than you?

No, he whores himself out for free, so he can get as much russian semen as he can get. He didnt got his daily dosage so he goes for virtual russian cock sucking.

Yeah, he was pretty low-tier.

I doubt Putin even heard of the guy.

Well shit. You, Germans, sure love to talk a lot about Russian cock.

>no you
2/10
At least you tried.

nah