Does Trump realize the primary is over and the whole retarded far right wing shit doesn't work in the general election?

Does Trump realize the primary is over and the whole retarded far right wing shit doesn't work in the general election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
huffingtonpost.com/nancy-altman/trump-and-ryan-agree-lets_b_9992656.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you realize you have Stockholm syndrom

>caring about le reddit: the candidate

>do you realize you have Stockholm syndrom

No I'm a realist. Trump's positions are all far right and he's only going even further right since adopting Paul Ryan's positions on taxation and cutting social security. Literally he's going out of his way to say fuck you to the working class of America.

do you realize that men's asses are not vaginas.

>far right
He's a centrist

You should be able to recognize OP's image and sentence structure by now anyway, I think it's a Trump supporter pretending to be a Trump supporter who is insecure. Not sure though.

>do you realize that men's asses are not vaginas.

I don't care. Now bend over.

>Literally he's going out of his way to say fuck you to the working class of America.
Who in the working class in on social security?

>He's a centrist

Did you not see his economic speech in Detroit? Did you not hear the story about cutting social security? How is Trump in anyway a centrist? He opposes gay marriage, legalization of cannabis, and abortion. He's as far right as they get.

>Who in the working class in on social security?

Most American support social security (like 90%). If you got rid of it, like 50% of old people will be in poverty, which is Trump's base. So he's basically telling his base to go fuck themselves.

CTR is getting really shitty at baiting as of late

He's a moderate nationalist.

He also wants to:

*Abolish Common Core
*Abolish the EPA
*Abolish the estate tax (only effects millionaires and billionaires)
*Abolish Net Neutrality
*Abolish Dodd Frank

He's not even remotely a centrist by any standard.

At least you're coming up with new stuff yourself, but it's better to choose stuff which is vague rather than completely false.

He's supported gay marriage since 2000 (8 years longer than Hillary Clinton)
Supports nationwide medical marijuana and wants legalization to be state-based
Doesn't want to change abortion laws, but began opposing it once he learned how it was practiced

His economic speech in Detroit was more progressive and left-wing than the democratic party's, he wants MORE economic regulation.

>moderate

What is a "moderate" by your definition?

>cutting social security

you dont even know what the fuck you're talking about on issues either..

believe that is the first sign of Stockholm syndrome.

babby's first concern troll?

Source on that number you pulled out of your ass?

According to Gallup only 49% of people think Social Security will be solvent by the time they retire.

>far-right positions

Except on healthcare, taxes, abortion, gay rights, trade, etc...

>He's supported gay marriage since 2000

No he opposes gay marriage and said he would appoint judges to overturn the 2015 Supreme Court ruling on it. He has never supported it.

>Supports nationwide medical marijuana and wants legalization to be state-based

Great so Texas and other right wing states can keep locking people u for smoking a plant.

>Doesn't want to change abortion laws, but began opposing it once he learned how it was practiced. Also his attorney general Chris Christie said it should be illegal nationwide because it's illegal federally.

Has stated many times he wants to overturn Roe v. Wade and women should be arrested for doing an abortion.

Good
Good
False
Good
Good

>His economic speech in Detroit was more progressive and left-wing than the democratic party's, he wants MORE economic regulation.

His economic speech was Reaganomics 2.0. His tax policy would slash taxes for the top 1%, abolish the estate tax, and shift the tax burden on the middle and poor class.

Anti-Trump shills are pushing Hard for Hillary Clinton.

>people with more money would save more money in total by paying less taxes
you don't say

Stop replying, OP is obviously a Trump supporter

Curious, where has he stated his intentions to abolish net neutrality? First i'm hearing of this.

>far right wing

>Except on healthcare,

He wants Obamcare repealed and his national healthcare purposeful continues the insurance domination of US healthcare. Aka the same shit we got now only worse.

>taxes,

See>abortion,

No see>gay rights,

No, strongly anti-LGBT see>trade, etc...

Said he wants individual trade deals with single nations, with even lower standards than the ones we got now. Also has flip flopped on whether he wants to repeal the trade deals or "reform" them.

Are Trumpfags this fucking uniformed about their own candiate?

>far right wing

US politics is far right wing. There is no moderate or left wing in US politics.

No one has tried 'right wing shit' in a general so how do you know it doesn't work? Do you shills realize this is the most leftist gop nominee ever?

>Curious, where has he stated his intentions to abolish net neutrality? First i'm hearing of this.

Straight from the faglord's mouth himself.

>No one has tried 'right wing shit' in a general so how do you know it doesn't work?

Barry Goldwater 1964. Pls at least pretend you know anything about US history.

>*Abolish the estate tax (only effects millionaires and billionaires)
His kids will save over 7$ billion in inheritance taxes under his new plan. He's a self-serving charlatan.

>it's the angry schizo faggot again

hahahaha just kill yourself already, become another statistic.

>He's a self-serving charlatan.

Sup Forums will perform whatever mental gymnastics they can do pretend he stands with them and not his fellow oligarchs

All those things you said great idea, but anyways trump will do great cause no one likes hillary and if he can get group crazy about him he can win

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

>All those things you said great idea,

Oh course a cuck for the 1% would say that. You would probably let the Koch brothers sleep with your wife if they gave you a million dollars.

Of course he has ties with the jews...he's a businessman!!! Does he have any close ties to the middle east (is his advisor iranian). Does he have ties to soros? Does he have a foundation that he filters money thru and grants favors for cash?
If you think Hitlary doesn't have ties to jews, you need help.

>Of course he has ties with the jews...he's a businessman!!!

Bu-but he's also gonna gas the jews the second he gets into the white house right?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since jews are the ones pushing for mass non-white immigration. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS POL!

>If you think Hitlary doesn't have ties to jews, you need help.

Hillary isn't pretending to be a white nationalist like Trump. Notice how I said pretending...

>fucking kikes, niggers, LGBTQ, spics, we should gas them all - Sup Forums
>but but it's ok when Trump panders to them/has jewish kids!" - Sup Forums

Talking straight out of your ass

Are you talking about the speech done the first week of August in Detroit? He didn't mention social security.....show me where to look where he says he's cutting social security.

People have been saying that since the 80's.....

>He didn't mention social security

The social security cut was in May, 2016 when Trump went to meet with Paul Ryan and said "I'm just saying that for the election, I will cut social security once I get in because it's the right thing to do."

huffingtonpost.com/nancy-altman/trump-and-ryan-agree-lets_b_9992656.html

He also wrote in 2000 he supported privatizing social security when he ran for the Reform party.

Trump doesn't want to stop immigration. He wants immigrants to come here LEGALLY....do none of you libtards understand this? Follow the current immigration laws. Background checks, economic worth, etc....Like in Germany - they don't even know who is there. This kind of crap has to stop.

Trump's not pretending - he is a nationalist.
Hilliary is a globalist. Wants every country to be the same. No borders, no culture, EVERYTHING THE SAME.....

This is from Huffingtonpost - a libtard site. Nothing to back up their article - just hearsay. Huff is as bad as the major news networks....I don't beilieve anything they say. And I have not seen this anywhere else. Don't you think if Trump was actually for this, the big media would be all over it.

>There are fucking 1488ers whose brains are so fried that they think you can win a popular election without having contact with minorities

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Can't even call them "Stormfags" since jews are now allowed on Stormfront.

This is wrong. Nice try, though.

Trump has never remotely implied he was a white nationalist, while HRC did indeed run as the "voice of the white working class" in 2008

>19 posts by this ID
shill harder faggot