EU cucks btfo

EU cucks btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand
blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2014/12/19/people-of-german-ancestry-dominate-us-melting-pot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMFO
Continentals are all Balkan cucks eh?

Average of 85% white
"Anglosphere"

We'll always have your back UK, unless Clinton is in, then you're fucked. Good luck with Theresa.

>be british
>BREXIT
>try to create some other shitty Union for THEM to take over

Its alright i love the anglo and his beady free market but your picture screams reddit crimge like holy fuck.

Fuck off with your globalist bullshit, you unpatriotic traitor. I refuse to defend any country other than America, and our foreign policy should reflect this as it was the intentions of our founding fathers to have a foreign policy dictated by trade, not military alliances. The UK and Canada can fuck right off.

>create

Your "founding fathers" are British you colossal cocksucker

>America
>country
The US is literally the EU of North America, but with less Muslims and more violent nignogs.

>Fuck off with your globalist bullshit

You're a special type of stupid. If you haven't notice, the UK did a small thing called Brexit, the ultimate fuck you to the Elite. Obama threatened the UK, telling them they'll be at the back of the trading queue if they Brexit.

They're our allies now more than ever you dumb fuck.

Clean toilets pls.

He's probably some brownie or an immigrant who takes advantage of America's high standards of living and ease of iPhone acquisition whilst bitching about genocide, the commonwealth's blood soaked history and white people owing reparations to niggers.

I'm a plumber. I don't clean toilets. Now remove kebab pls.

>G-guys, we should have a military alliance with the only country to ever occupy our country!
Yeah, fuck yourself you traitorous tory piece of shit. Jefferson and Washington would be ashamed to see people shilling for America to use the force of military to defend the most consistent American enemy.

Kek, confirmed bait now

>An American hates the British! It must be b8!
Seriously, fuck off. You flooded our country with German mercenaries. You and the French consistently armed and trained Native American tribes. You occupied our capitol. You burned down the White House. You refused to let us have any representation in parliament. The British are fucking just as parasitic as the kikes.

Fuck off. We owe you absolutely nothing. The only good Brit is a dead Brit.

>Actually wanting to merge with those countries instead of subjugation.

Is Ireland in the anglosphere?

there really would be no fighting with such a superpower. Also its not globalist to recognize allies. Its like saying the axis allies were unified.

Calm yourself boy.

Only under British rule.

>muh ebul torwees

Nice try reddit, almost had me there.

Tories were British loyalists who opposed the patriots, you fucking retard. Yes, in the American context of the word, tories are the enemy. Are Brits even taught history?

And the award for most autistic post of the decade goes to

Do we have to let Canada tag along? They're the Jeb Bush of Anglo nations.

kek

Kekked

Why are indians so autistic?

together you form the gay spehere xD

Victory is but a prelude to the next battle

careful son

is this your mother

We'll be long dead before it happens. It'll probably only happen when each country gets desperate, and wants to pool resources in order to fund some super elites-only ARK into space that will jizz all over some planets with humanities future or some gay

Is this yours?

yes are you jelly black man?

>We wuz KANGlosphere, All your children are inbred fucks edition

>UK in that picture
But you got Ireland, dude.
Isn't he like your drunk brother who hates you?

Please God, just let it happen soon.

Maybe we can finally codify a Constitution for you so your judges have to respect freedom of speech and gun ownership

Problem is even if it was formed, the rest of the world would start causing shit with trade and such because they'd want to be part of this amazing empire so they'd empose high tarifs or some other such fuckery that would make allying difficult, then when they'd ask for membership you'll either end up with corrupt internal figureheads taking the suitcase of cash and using their power to ensure they get in, or you'd get faggot SJW marches "ANGLOINDIA!" and "#DUBAIISWHITETOO" bullshit because the world is fucking shitty

But I guess since it's not going to form unless a perfect world exists, you could say SJW's won't exist in the empire and cultural/national pride will always win out over corporate greed, eh what?

if that is all you care abbout in life then you are a sad sad person and i am very sorry for you

Ireland is like a shitty ex that blames everything wrong with their life on you, even though you haven't been together for years.

We're taught the important bits like how we made the biggest empire, industrialised and fucked up the French in the napoloenic wars.

Not some stupid colonial little rebellion

Ireland is a complicated relationship. Think of them as the what the lime is to a lemon I.E the bitter unmarried sister that stays at home and hates everything around them.

It's an abusive relationship to say the least. We just need an event that brings us closer together, like a good internal Crusade or some such.

Confirmed for tiny pee pee. It's not all I care about 私はアニメが好き ;)

>canada
>asian
subtle kek

fucking weebo

kek

>Shit that thumbdicks say, The Post

shot that amerifags say

the post :)

anglosphere more like spanish/chinese/polish sphere

Why doesn't India form with the Anglosphere?

Haha, tiptop

The states was a primarily German immigrant nation, not anglo. "Muh anglo values", tho.
England abandoned those long ago, so it shouldn't be part of the anglosphere.

How does the cuckosphere sound, Jamal?

I'm not sure Trudeau would agree with the second picture.

Trying not to fall in love with this alternate timeline.

Why must my countrymen be so goddamn retarded?

Not white
Designated shitting streets
And if we take them we got to take in every other nigger nation we invaded

It'd definitely be something. We'd all have something to benefit each other, like guns for the UK and some cynical, chilled behaviour from the UK, maple syrup reserves from Canada and we'd finally be able to liberate New Zealand/Australia from the Emu menace

what a cuck comic. delusial anglos.

Just a brit killing dune coons
It's just fucking banter mate

Patriotism, Nationalism and Pride is a very dangerous mix of chemicals. You have to get the mixture just right, or it starts to affect intelligence and aggression levels. Unfortunately some of your countrymen got a really high dose and...well...that's a fine example of what happens, I'm afraid.

It's inoperable.

why is he photoshopped with afro hair and darker complexion on the head?

Fuck off, you fucking ignorant American. Britain is LITERALLY THE FATHER OF AMERICA and Britain liberated itself from the tentacles of the globalists through Brexit, so you should look to Daddy for inspiration in liberating your OWN country from globalist control. Also:

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

kek. true

why would those countries ever destroy their own assets? poland ball is for 12 year olds.

>The states was a primarily German immigrant nation, not anglo.

BULLSHIT, Sven. Whites are the majority of Americans and the majority of those whites are Anglos, even though many of those Anglos simply think of themselves as 'Americans'. Also:

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

KYS, faggot. Also:

WE WUZ AMERICANZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I actually hate you for saying that...

Are brits actually not taught about the American Revolution?

On a scale of 1 - 10, how shittershattered would yuropoors be if there was an Anglo confederation (including or excluding the US, they always seem mixed on the idea)?

If you want closer ties between UK, Canada, nzl and Australia, you may want to consider signing this.

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

It's covered pretty nicely in this handy image, I'd say

No, it's not important to our history. Lmao.

Come on now, we all know that's delusion.

>non country
>molenbeek

Yeah, we know. We know we're fucked and we're not lying to ourselves.

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2014/12/19/people-of-german-ancestry-dominate-us-melting-pot/

It featured but it's mainly KANGS then 20th century American/Russian/British history, or at least when I was in school back in the early 00s.

Muh blogs. No. Fuck off. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

"Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin."

WE WUZ AMERICANZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

We are taught about the Boston tea party, taxation without representation, Boston massacre and tactics used and why we lost but it isn't that important compared to the napoloenic wars and seven years war, along with the radical industrialisation at the time. It's covered, but not much. Most people will know there was a revolution, but little more than that

>From Wiki:Although a high proportion of the population is known to have multiple ancestries, in the 2000 census, the first with the option to choose more than one, most people still identified with one racial category.[citation needed] In the 2000 census, self-identified German Americans made up 17.1% of the U.S. population, followed by Irish Americans at 12%, as reported in the 2000 U.S. Census. This makes German and Irish the largest and second-largest self-reported ancestry groups in the United States. Both groups had high rates of immigration to the US beginning in the mid-19th century,

The Swede is correct

I can see that as the future of American history in American schools.

Britain was the original globalists. Fuckin mini Jews. Trainee Jews, Jew apprentices. Wannabe Jews. Jew lapdog underlings.
IM ENGLISH

>all that mexico

That's bait, surely?

Pretty much. We have a history that doesn't just include that as a dominating part of our history, so it doesn't get as much attention. Too much to teach.

There was a very decent amount of time devoted to World War II though, at least when I was at school. Lots of school trips, and mock scenarios like blacking out windows and shit.

Don't let it happen, America! Fight to stay uncucked. That image is merely satire and a reduction of events to the point where it is classed as "witty" - it might be how your average Nu-Male faggot thinks but hopefully it's never how it's taught. Reminds me that in this country, one of our schools began teaching that the UK was ruled and roamed by black African tribe niggas long before anyone ever came here.

We wuz kangs.

Canada should be the yellow ranger.

Did you not read my post? Many British Americans have a tendency to not self-report their British ancestry and some of those German Americans and Irish Americans also have British ancestry. Furthermore, many British Americans identify themselves simply as 'Americans'. The Swede is wrong and on some kangz bullshit.

>IM ENGLISH

Why? Canada is the Sweden of North America, so making it the Pink Ranger seems very appropriate to me.

Go suck a fuckin heebs skinless dick you coward.
Fuck this Anglo shit . YOU INVENTED GLOBALISM YOU SCUM. AND NOW YOU BROUGHT ALL THE SHIT BACK FROM YOUR EMPIRE OF FILTH.
NIGGERS

>YOU

See, I knew you weren't English.

How long do you think this Anglosphere dream will last if Hillary becomes President?

Less than a second.

Oh I am very fuckin English.
Sick of hearing about muh Anglo empire.
We got fuck all from it but pakis and wogs
while the Jew wannabe libs get to preen their pets.
Fuck off from our England you dirty Jew lovers.

For it to be "Kangz bullshit", you kangaroo fucker, I would have to be a German.
You swarthy fucking abos aren't white anyhow. Get of the white mans internet, savage.

>Oh I am very fuckin English

Achmed pls.