Difference between Blacks vs Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Es5eX5k74k
newnation.org
foxsports.com/nfl/story/colin-kaepernick-49ers-refs-racial-slur-bears-loss-fine-092114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idunno they're both being controlled by jews

A black man is educated, knows the values of virtues of holding a family together, and is generally a nice friend to have.

A nigger holds no education, is drug/alcohol ridden, will kill and abuse things to get its way in life.

One is near-mythical and one is outbreeding us

Agreed. Nignog culture is cancer and the ones who make it through that shitshow and come out decent citizens should be shown the utmost respect.
t. Racist white male bigot

What is the difference between rednecks and whites?

African Americans arent outbreeding anyone. Abortion has taken care of them.

There is no difference

All should go back to Africa.

Boycott NFL this season.

What countries (or smaller regions) in Africa are less niggerly and actually have blacks using their brains?

Keep believing that.

A very interesting read/listen is Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.

Whites mind their own damn business and do what they have to get by. Rednecks insulate their communities because they understand that America is a lost cause.

>inb4 REDNECKS SHART IN MART
Those are fake Rednecks. I say that as one who hangs out with real ones in Appalachia frequently.

>serving in the US army makes you a hero

ISHYGD believe this.

Mexicans are increasing exponentially in the U.S.

Cheers to Mr Coffee.

Oh, and the nigger on the right converted to Islam. Shocker, huh?

>3nd

You know what I hate? The fact that the good black people have gradually over time bought into the shit nigger culture because 'uhh im black cuh'.

I was at a shopping center with a mate (black) for a bit waiting for the rest of the boys to get down, and I never noticed it before but all he says is: "nigga nigga u knowwhatimsaying haha nnigga nigga AHA niiiigggaaaaa fuouck niggas shit mang aaaa bitch assss nigggggg"

This is one on one, but in a group setting he is completely different. I guess it's cause I'm white and way taller than he is lmao

right one, what left one gave up millions so he could SERVE (((CORPORATIONS)))? Idiot, complete idiot

>nigger can't control his violent urges so he joins the military to shoot people his jewish overlords don't like
>real hero

these are rednecks/white trash etc

forgot the link oops
youtube.com/watch?v=6Es5eX5k74k

maybe he'll snackbar during the game one week

Most *cultured* whites see rednecks/tralier rats as back hills rejects, for the most part. Every week there is an article of some kid molested by these ruffians.

It's a very interesting book. Another good one is Authentically Black by John McWhorter

I've read it as well.

>saying that you hate America and spit on the flag is okay - You can keep playing and get millions
>say something racist once in a fit of rage and your federation suspends you for life and removes you from all media and merchandise like you never existed

Kaepernick isn't even good. Do niners fans like him at all or are they just pretending ?

>Pierre
wrong kind of football. mind your fucking business, my lil croissant

Is this damage control or are you actually saying he's good ?

>implying there's a mart sharter post that ISN'T damage control

Oh please one magic negro. Maybe you could find a few thousand like him,but 99% Blacks are niggers.

Don't worry mart, the entire world regards your 'sport' in the same way they regard womens beach volleyball. Its just not taken seriously.

>A black man is educated, knows the values of virtues of holding a family together, and is still more likely to be violent and break the law.
>A nigger holds no education, is drug/alcohol ridden, will kill and abuse things to get its way in life.

Lol yet the ahkbars and momhameds of Britain had no problem selling out all three(3) of this years NFL international games. But please, go on about feetkickers or whatever the fuck its called

>ITT a bunch of kyke shills push the "not all blacks are niggers" meme

Get fucked, faggots.

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

>oppresses black people
newnation.org
>19m per year
Why is he not blacklisted yet?

>lose your job to blaine gabbert
>convert to islam and decry america

topkek

Underrated shart.

The funniest thing is Kaepernick was raised by white foster parents.
Hence the surname.

Forgetting to put the part where Kaepernick is absolutely trash and sitting on the bench
Only worth about 5m a year at best considering the backup qb market

Adopted, Grew up in a white home, in a White neighborhood.

I get his opinion, but too many people with his opinion believe its a fact.... Like a cult, or a religion of the Oppressed.

fuck kaperkaper dude. race war now.

Wut? Riley Cooper was caught on video saying "im gonna fight every single fucking nigger here" while at a country music concert, he is still playing

Wanna know who got in troubles for saying nigger? Kaep himself, got a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct and a fine

Plus attention is what this has been is looking for, this quadroon faggot was benched and on his way to being cut since way before he became all black power and shit

That picture is absurd. I haven't seen anything like that here but thanks for Correcting The Record

it would have been cool if you changed moot to hiro

Glen Coffee. Roll Tide!

(As a staunch Alabama fan, I have to point out that Glen Coffee wasn't doing so well in the NFL and during college ball, he was never better than an A- running back. Having said that, he probably could have stayed longer than he did in the NFL, but I don't think that he would have started.)

(Still, he didn't have to go to 'Jump School' in Georgia. Go Glen go.)

Pic: America's 92nd Infantry Division.

Find a nigger there, I dare you. You can see our nigger inspector viewing the division. He didn't find a single nigger - not even one.

foxsports.com/nfl/story/colin-kaepernick-49ers-refs-racial-slur-bears-loss-fine-092114

My (adopted) uncle was a nigger until my grandma adopted him.
His mom fucked him up. Spent their child support and benefits on new cars and drugs when he was a kid. Hell, she kept them so poor that he had to take a bucket to the local swimming pool just to get water to flush their toilet.

My Grandma was his teacher and decided to adopt him. Obviously his nigger mom was happy to give him up.
Anyway, he's been raised in a white family since childhood, and he's a very well adjusted adult. He's actually big in the tech industry and he's a very nice guy.

Unfortunately he got cancer a couple years ago and spend half the week in the hospital now.

Point of the story is, it's nurture not nature. If niggers get raised by whites, they turn out fine. If they get raised by black people, they can turn out fine our choose to rebel against their parents. If they're raised by niggers, they will definitely become a nigger.

His birth mom is still around. Forges his signature on loans and committed multiple cases of identity theft against him. He dropped the charges Everytime because he wants to be a good person.

That's the difference between a black man and a nigger