Almost has character development

>almost has character development
>"I hope you'll remember my help. I expect not."
>puts aside squabbling to protect her family, her ultimate goal the entire time

>haha I'm actually just evil still, 4D chess lmao

Fuck this.

I hope she dies soon, ugly annoying bitch.

this really needed another thread when theres 20 fucking game of thrones threads going right now. quality my man

>mfw Cersei merely pretending to be good ultimately leads her to be good in the end

BRAVO D&D

I am so fucking done. I was blind, I didnt believe it, buts its fucked beyond repair. The last episode clearly tied all the lose end to make the show into one dimensional Evil vs Good. Every popular character somehow found their way to the good guy side while every questionable characters on the good guys side were either whitewashed (remember how wildlings used to be cannibals, of course you dont, they are honorable westeros people with weird clothes now) or killed.

I literally cant think of one likeable character still on the the bad guys side. Except maybe Bronn, but with Jamie gone no fucking way will he hang around.

Those fucking hacks turned it into a fucking fairy tale.

Yeah no. If she flipped like that it would've been completely out of character, not "development"

Nah mate. It wouldnt be either. Cersei was always about family first and power second. It would just mean she switched from all out power struggle to thinking about the safety of her new child. Cersei has always suffered humiliation if it meant better life for her children.

What the fuck was her zombie bodyguard doing when wight tried to kill Cersei? He just stand there. And later Tyrion could have killed Cersei any moment and zombie bodyguard would have no time to protect Cersei.

So when her enemies come to her with a truce so they can take their armies north, she pulls three turn abouts which end up with her enemies taking their armies north. Then it's all PART OF MY MASTER PLAN.

she spent a season in a dungeon to protect her kids and got sharted on and spit on walking through town

she's not above humbling herself, if only temporarily

wasnt it just the thenns who were cannibals?

>Dothraki and unsullied fighting in the north during WINTER.
Remember when 20 good men fucked southern army with absolute ease? Now savages who never saw snow in their life are going to march to the fucking wall in the fucking winter and they will have no problem whatsoever.

Doesnt matter, they are whitewashed. They are civilized, they are docile, they are friends. They are the good guys now. So shut up and roll with it, haha, the dead are the enemy instead.

they knew he was tied up, that's why no one flat out ran away

The writers can understand complexity or subtext and so create the show in the image of their own simple minds....

Can't say I'm surprised given who they are.

>i want complexity and ambiguity for its own sake.

Even harry potter movies were less black and white than the S7 of GoT

You're basically wrong, OP. It "cleverly" mirrors season 1. The point is that she *was* willing to put their squabbles aside, but honor-bound Jon wasn't willing to agree to her very reasonable terms - he wasn't even willing to lie. Like father like son, he fucked himself over while dealing with Cersei because of honor.

So she hasn't grown as a character at all

Why is character change a necessity?

This. Cersei's conditions were very fair and did not hurt Dany too much. Just that the north stays neutral and considering Dany already has the larger army, it's not like the North needs to march down to take king's landing. Jon's outburst was unnecessary. He didn't even have to lie.

>protecting your family is evil if you are a Lannister
>protecting your family is okay if you are a Stark

admit that there's differences on the way each family do it and the lannister are the one who goes the wost evil way

but she was going to fuck them over regardless with euron and gold company ppl? it seems like she just wanted to have the last say

this
it was just Cersei acting like Cersei

>"I refuse the truce because I propose an alliance."
>"Actually never mind, I'm going to sit this one out."
What was the point? She could've just accepted the truce to begin with. If she didn't want a deal she could've just just said so. Everyone will know there's no alliance when her armies don't go north so there isn't even an opportunity to make a surprise attack.

I hope we at least get some kino scenes of the golden company.

So is jamie taking the lanister armies or is he just going solo now?