What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honest question why has no one killed him yet?

A legacy that his family will be proud of.

because we all love to bitch and whine but we're all scared pussies in the end.

shekels

Why the fuck is Soros funding pro choice campaigns in Ireland? Thank god that old kike hasn't got long left.

Is he planning on marrying into a muslim family?
But isnt he jewish?

Because he is the devil incarnate. Is it that hard to form a group and plan to kill him? I am sure he is protected but with planning anything can be done.

>Long
With his Shekels and Jew powers, I'd say he'll live for about 50-70 years or more

Hes about as Jewish as Hitler.

jokes on him the jews only want to control part of the world.

Destroying Western civilization.

>Thank god that old kike hasn't got long left.
David Rockefeller is 101 now, and still kicking.
we can only guess that George will go even longer, given that the best medicine money and "Coincidence" can buy will most likely be quite better 15 years from now

Getting impaled then being greeted by Satan himself.

was meant for

>implying getting impaled isn't part of the plan
>crashing this earth with no survivers
>if i pull this off do you think he'll die?
>I bet he is a big guy
>4U

a NWO or anarchy should that fail, derp

He's fighting the NWO, he even donated to Palestinian groups. It's like there's a civil war going on within the NWO.

He's probably doing it for shits and giggles to be honest. If I had that much money and hated humanity I'd just want to see as much chaos on TV as possible while I sat in my mansion with a $2000 bottle of cognac laughing my ass off.

You can try Vlad. If he doesn't die, I'll put a stake through your hearth to be sure you will not join the dark army

*getting impaled while being told Transylvania will never be autonomous

>Thank god that old kike hasn't got long left.
He's on his like 8th heart transplant. Bet my bottom dollar he outlives everyone on this board, even if he is mostly robotic by the time the last of us dies.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I was browsing some interviews of him and found this (((gold))).

At 52 seconds pic related appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ;')))))) OBJECTIVE REALITY DOESN'T EXIST TO GEORGIE. 1+1=3 CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

He is chaotic evil. He has no endgame. Only the game itself matters.

Why hasnt anyone killed him yet? There should be a pretty long line of people with daggers engraved with his name. Most of them Jews.

Globalists are the scariest people on Earth. Might even be worse than Mudshits.

Most people are unaware of his name and involvement in the colossal amount of bullshit hurting the world right now.

Literally every race and nation can trace a grudge or disaster back to him, everyone has a reason to get him.

But the only ones who know are the basements of anime-masturbators. And the guns countries he ruins but doesn't live in.

Muslims are just a tool and a pawn to them, that's what is truly terrifying. One billion strong army of useful idiots for them to use as a wrecking ball.

He does know he can't take those with him?

I think he's scoping me out, Sup Forums. Could swear i've seen someone looking just like him sit by me on a park bench, on more than one occasion.

What do? Is Soros taking matters into his own hands?

S T A R S
T
A
R
S

King Sorus the magnificent.
Things to ponder.
In rust and smut fungi, a sorus is a spore mass produced on the leaf of an infected plant. Reproductive structures called sori also occur in various species of marine algae. See also spore. Examples of sori and arrangements of sporangia in various species of ferns.

Delusional kike with a messiah complex wanting to create a homogeneous world ruled by the (((elites))) and their (((families))).

They achieve this by using leftism to create a self hating population in the west that undermines national identities, resulting in sheeple unable to revolt against their (((masters))). This is further exacerbated by importing 3rd world shitskins and sandniggers to dilute the white race and destroy western culture

From this video, you can tell he has a god complex. He especially liked using suppressive activites against what he considers oppressive regimes....what a dick!!! Who is he to decide when a country is moving in the right direction? He just gets a thrill out of conrolling the world's gov.t thru any means.

to see his son assassinated before he dies. at least thats how he acts

"Your death, my dear 007. Goodbye, Mr Bond."

his endgame is to die pretty soon

To get the bags under his eyes fixed?

To get people so fed up with liberal ideals so that people resent them forever. Why? The right is Israel's best freind, just look at regan and bush. So once the right is cemented in, they will get white people so pissed, that they will go back to their genocidal tendencies and free up more room for Jews. Basically, red pilled goys = best goys and right America = Israel world power

>t. Jew in burgerland

destruction of national identity which will allow to the elite class to be truly unassailable and grant them the power to control or destroy any nation at will

CRASHING THIS CIVILIZATION