SWEDEN NO!

SWEDEN NO!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3423968/Mobs-hundreds-masked-men-rampage-Stockholm-central-station-beating-refugee-children.html#ixzz4IakSw3t7

Wow, Sweden.

Racist much?

30 January 2016

Looks like Stockholm syndrome can expire

Underrated

Holy shit! Yessssss! DO IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN!

>beating refugee children
I bet they jumped a bunch of shitty niggers in their 20s and 30 but they STILL call them children.

What is this world?

Children or "children"?

Let me guess, it wasn't really only children; but a few from the 14-18 range who are fully capable of fighting and causing damage got involved were beaten down.

"Children". Always "Children".

If they're actually children like 12 years old then lol they're still a bunch of cucks

If they're """""""""""""""""""""""""""children""""""""""""""""""""""""""" then good job

>15 years old

>Masked men

""""""""""children""""""""""

I d dont know

>2nd Feb 2016.

>attacking "children"

how about showing some photos of this "children"

The way it tends to go is that families of children who live here are allowed entry into the country because muh family relations. Naturally, some (((people))) abuse this by sending their youngest as "scouts" and then demanding citizenship, money, the right to cut in line at hospitals, and a little bit of immunity from prosecution for the entire family. Some of them don't even bother sending actual kids; they just send young adults and destroy any birth certificates or other means of proving their age they might have.

t. has family that has to deal with this bullshit on a regular basis.

>"How old are you sir?"
>"I is 17"
>"Who is this you brought with you"
>"Is my son"
>"The physicals show that he is around 15-17 years old. How can you be 17?"
>"I is married at young age"

"No goyim, you take my word or your an antisemite. period."

kek