ISRAEL DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST

>post a thread about Israel not having the right to exist
>watch kikes from all different flags shit their pants
>watch them call me arab
>watch them pretend to be normal poster who "prefers Jews over Muslims"

Why can't Israelis take care of their own country instead of leeching off American tax dollars for their so called "right to exist" and thieving land expansion? Why does Israel have more foreign investment than Italy & Spain combined yet is still poorer than most post soviet countries? What can we all do to sever our ties with Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

face
twitter.com/hashtag/openbordersforisrael
youtube.com/channel/UCZwLHb7p0rCjTnLFadUjWow
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Graf_von_Arco_auf_Valley
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
haaretz.com/.premium-1.574332
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw&index=3&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA
jewishla.org/pages/get-help
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OY VEY

DELETE THIS

>What can we all do to sever our ties with Israel?
Stop sucking their dick?

face
book.com/openbordersforisrael/

twitter.com/hashtag/openbordersforisrael

youtube.com/channel/UCZwLHb7p0rCjTnLFadUjWow

leave our greatest ally alone goyesha slob

FRIENDLY TIP FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE NEW

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

JEWS ARE BEHIND THE ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE

Barbara Lerner Spectre (woman in the video) - she studied at Columbia University in NYU, attaining a PhD in Philosophy. She married Rabbi Philip Spectre, and the couple moved in 1967 to Ashkelon, Israel, where she served on the faculty of Jewish Studies at Achva College of Education. After moving to Jerusalem in 1982, she served on the philosophy faculty of the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem, the Melton Center of the Hebrew University, and Yellin College of Education where she was cited as Outstanding Lecturer 1995- 1997. She was the founding chairperson of the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem in 1984. She served as a scholar in residence for the United Synagogues, Midwest Regions in 1987, 1990, 1992, 1996 and has lectured extensively throughout the United States. She is the founding director of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden

A

I would agree that Israel had a right to exist if we export all disguised kikes from our nation to their Land.

Based leaf

>JEWS ARE BEHIND THE ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE
globalists Jews yes, but not nationalists ones.

Rather have dependent Jews than dumb goat-fucking Muslims in charge of the Middle East, imo.

They literally dont have you are right!
Zionism is anti jewish..
They directly disobey the comand of YHWH.

Jewfag

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWvDxEm0hQg

You would be liked much more if you took back the kikes that ruin our society from within while promoting israel.

Jews are nothing more than evil twisted scum who don't deserve their own land
Besides, they would have only banks and markets there, and the occasional synagogue so elder jews can suck child dicks

Israel is proof that ethno-nationalism works.

Suck it commie.

Who is flooding Europe with Muslims? It's your Jewish ruling class and your 6 trillion dollar wars for Israel. Keep buying the petrodollar meme even though Canada is your largest source of oil and thirty years ago we forbade selling our oil in anything but CAD.

I would rather temporarily work with a quazi fascist group that wants to stone gays than a group that wants every american boy to be an emasculated tranny racing mixing drug use hiphop loving degenerate? The choice is easy for anyone who isn't an inbred jewish desert rat.

still butthurt about Brexit, I see...

1. Might makes right.
2. Israel apparently has access to the entire US military.

Q.E.D.

Hurrrr durrrrr hurrrr, Israel is leeching 3 kajillion dolars from America.

most of the money that Israel gets is used to buy American weapons you dumb cunt

My point is you don't even have to make a choice. All desert rats are the same, don't fall into the jewish divide and conquer tactic of picking sides. Work with people that share your aims.

Jews are well known for being tolerant of immigration. It's only a matter of time before their hearts are opened to the world around them.

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord Mandelson admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Peter Mandelson has described today's upheavals as "the worst day in post war British history".
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

i kinda try to do it, but we can only try and convince them, we cannot just take them out if their homes, that's the countries job.

remember this guy brothers. he deserves to choke on his own genitals

>Define America in one picture

This is how we bring out the JIDF on here.

Look at all of them.

this is Sup Forums its called politically incorrect you stupid sand nigger

we in Israel are anti immigration.
hell, i can even tell you the diversity here is physically hurting the country

It's not the jews' fault their parents have them mohelested as infants . It's tradition.

kike

>mfw conservatives support Israel

Just tell them to fuck off deal with the consequences of pissing off everyone around them

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

you do realize Sup Forums is meant for political discussions, and not to be politically incorrect in reality, right? just read the first thing when you enter Sup Forums. let me guess, you came here when Sup Forums collapsed?

Thats the kind of "Jew" even the Nazis didnt touch.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Graf_von_Arco_auf_Valley

I think he was half jewish but he was a convert.

He shot jewish communist minister president of Bavaria in 1919 and survived the war without any disruptions.

I prefer muslims. Well, I should say I hate them less than Jews.

the board is called politically incorrect but yes the Zionist are a disgusting group that needs to be exterminated along with ISIS

>He shot Jewish communist
good, communism is cancer.when Israel had communist parts, they were shit.

to bad that wont change anything and your country will continue to be cucked by rapefugees

They do have a right to exist, they just need more Ethiopian immigration.
nations cant survive without multiculturalism

I dunno, I REALLY hate Muslims.

Mice try shlomo, all jews are bad, no exceptions

do you realize that the Zionists are nationalist Jews?. and you did not answer my question, cunt.

All these shills with foreign flags on here. The ones in our government, media and financial institutions. They give YOU a bad name.

I don't have anything against Israelis. At all. But I cannot wait till the diaspora is hoisted by their own propaganda petard.

>The vanishing American Jew
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

>Jews 'could die out by next century'
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

give me a proof that nationalists Jews are bad, if you are so sure about that.

the Jews are trying to make themselves look like the victim don't get fooled by their trickery

They are not nationalist Jews they are Jewish supremacists.

You can be a nationalist and not a supremacists.

>its the communist kikes goyim, not the zionist ones

You being a nationalist makes you no ally of ours. All every jew does is take and give nothing back. Neck yourself.

answer my fucking question, cunt. and I am no victim.

How are weapon gibs any different from ordinary gibs?

which is a bad thing?

Being a nationalist is not a bad thing.

Being a supremacist is a bad thing.

t. muhammad

I wonder who could be behind this post?

By zionist he means israel first jews in our own governments and national institutions. Are politicians like Martin Schulz working in Germany's best interests? Are they working to preserve the ethnicities and cultures of the EU? Why is it that every jew with money and power in the West acts like a stereotypical kike?

>Martin Schulz, President of the EU Parliament: For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people
haaretz.com/.premium-1.574332
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332

pretty sure the money you give us is to purchase American weaponry, so it goes back to you. but I'm pretty sure that if you'll want something from Israel, they will probably give it to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnDZyJR9R1k

this

but you just said that nationalist = supremacist

OhWowHowDidYouKnowIWasJewish?

How do you explain that jewish basically founded communism? Where is the splith within the jewish community worldwide?

It would change a lot. They are in every federal agency and in every political party and in every media outlet.

You have no idea how high the amount of goverment supression is in this country.

We dont eben have controlled oppositon like fox news.

We have 100% pro goverment anti german media

No I said there is a difference between a nationalist and a supremacist. I did not say they were equal.

Smart Leaf

there are globalists and nationalists Jews.

Excuse that, I find that particular merchant meme so utterly ridiculous that I had to try it once.

Reported.

But both hate the goyim?

I mean we both know what the Talmud says about us.

the language is politically incorrect Jew/kike=Zionist Nigger=idiot/gang banging wannabes
and no I have always been on Sup Forums

>Zebulon

It may not have a RIGHT to exist but it has an ALT RIGHT to exist.

Name one jew who has used money, power or influence to keep the West white.

Still mad about '48 faggot?

the only people that follow the Talmud are the heavily- religious Jews , which are, in-fact a minority.

Mfw our servers are in Japan.

They can exist all they want ,but the USA needs to stop funding their existence.

no shit the zionist are "nationalis" you kike

youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw&index=3&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA

Israel is a parasite with no right to exist
There's no discussion about it
Why else would so many jews have double citizenships?

Yeah tell me where Gaddaffi's 150 tons of gold is then you shini fuck.

You act like I am my country, I am not. I am sickened by our collusion with your disgusting religion, literally based on loans.

You know a holocaust might actually happen one day.

do you actually believe we think that?
because we are literally surrounded with enemies

Your natural language is that of lies why would anyone take what you say seriously?

The mossad motto is pretty clear on the jew principles.

>You act like I am my country
and you don't? do you really think I hate you?

Jordan would have conquered Israel if it wasnt for US funding.

>Your natural language is that of lies
but the dominant majority of people in Israel are Hilonim.

You are the enemy Shlomo

they can control your country by not living in it

>follow the shekels

why? give me an explanation.

Just a reminder Moshe.

jewishla.org/pages/get-help

not all Jews do many are against the establishment of Israel cause your religions calls for the end of it

General Order No. 11 was the title of an order issued by Major-General Ulysses S. Grant on December 17, 1862, during the American Civil War. It ordered the expulsion of all Jews in his military district, comprising areas of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky. The order was issued as part of a Union campaign against a black market in Southern cotton, which Grant thought was being run "mostly by Jews and other unprincipled traders."[1] In the war-zone, the United States licensed traders through the United States Army, which created a market for unlicensed ones. Union military commanders in the South were responsible for administering the trade licenses and trying to control the black market in Southern cotton, as well as for conducting the war. Grant issued the order in an effort to reduce corruption.

how is this supposed to effect me exactly? criminals got what they deserve.

The whole scheme is underpinned by Christian religion. So long as there are Christians in significant numbers, there will be efforts to secure Jerusalem for the Jews. You are a bad goy, and in severe need of re-education.

i don't understand how discrimination is supposed to be ok if it's against white males or jews. so far i'm yet to see a single convincing argument in favor of that.

the flag
he saw the flag

EVERY ISRAEL-PALESTINE THREAD:
> +- 3 Israeli posters
> +- 20 anti-Israel posters

Posting in this epic shoah