German dentist moving to the US

Hey Sup Forums
I'm a German dentist who wants to move to the United States because Germany is being raped by arabs.
Pls tell me what do Americans think of Germans and is a dentist a prestigious profession there?
Do you think I would get a green card?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynpOEcPdjdk&ab_channel=CladriteRadio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

German dentist just seems like someone who would have extreme sadism. Like that movie where people get sewn together and eat out of each others' asses.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed as long as you SHART

Dentistry is big money here. Also were in the process of turning into a socdem shithole like you are in Europe so maybe look for somewhere with a brighter future.

You can sign up for this shit where they let you into the country and put you on the fast track to citizenship but they send you to some shit place like Mississippi. Knowing that place they need a dentist.

You'll be making a lot of money, everyone loves a German dentist. Prepare for a ton of Marathon Man jokes

what are marathon man jokes?

Hearing you are a german they will think you are some scientist professional

Make sure whenever you give out laughing gas, you tell your patients that you're gassing them. It's illegal in the US to not tell patients when you're gassing them.

Is it safe?

why would you ask that on Sup Forums?
what is you political point?

No chance. Jews control the dentist industry

immigrating to another country is kind of a political thing

This is why nobody likes you

America is being raped by niggers

No, being a dentist is not a glamorous profession. But it is a high-paying one
Glamorous professions in the USA include: Doctor, Lawyer, CEO, Scientist, Military veteran

Germans are great, especially the noncucked non-Arab type.

Dentist is a prestigious profession.

I don't know much of anything about green cards considering I've never had to get one.

Come on over. Become an American and help us fight off the third world.

Hey how's post-Apartheid life?

I'd rather live with a few shit skins then 40 million niggers.

Anybody emigrating does not want to move to either Europe or the US right now.

This is a fact. Let the US sort their shit out, same as us. US has 40 million chimping out niggers, sjws, feminists, etc. Europe has Holy War.

Go to Asia.

>a few

they are millions. they are everywhere on the streets

Dentistry is a very well paying job here. You may have heard Americans are very fond of maintaining a perfect-looking smile and most people see the dentist once or twice a year. As for "prestige," it perhaps dentists are viewed as less prestigious than other doctors, but in general dentistry is quite prestigious. Please come to New England north of Massachusetts, this is the single whitest area in the country and has beautiful nature. Then marry someone here so you can become a citizen and have kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynpOEcPdjdk&ab_channel=CladriteRadio

>(((Dentist from Germany)))

Germans are still well liked here cause of your culture, which your own country doesn't value nor believes in. Dentistry isn't prestigious but you'll make more than an average living on it. You are the equivalent of a failed medical practitioner in terms of relevance and importance. Don't let it bother you, very few of us make it big anyway.

States you want are the ones with a nice sized population, but little to no dindu or hispanics since those are the least that will care about hygiene. You want white neighborhoods. Look at the north east coast states for residence.

For the love of god, don't think about New York, California, Florida or NJ cause you'll live like a poor person on your wages.

Time for ze gas now, ja?

Yeah I bet the jewish patients especially will appreciate that.

what kinda mentally ill weirdo thinks this as funny? you need help.

I don't think it's funny, I think it's hilarious.

>go for north east
>Seatle
>15$ minimum wage

how is Texas?

Texas is very nice, large houses, cheap land. Problem is, it has been taken back by Mexico and in 10 years time, will become a shit hole, like the one you are fleeing from. Again, you want little to no dindu or hispanics, I cannot stress this enough.

But the north is sweden tier in big parts

Why do so many Germans live in the USA?

People like Germans just fine.

Dentists make a lot of money here and is a respected profession.

Dental student in NYC here. Dental profession is held highly. Move to a north western white state like Idaho. Don't try to compete in NYC or any other city. Don't move to states rapidly turning brown.

Well, Texas is huge and if you want to live in the northern parts away from the minorities, then go ahead. I still suggest other options like; Maine, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut (no sales tax save big $), Virginia's and the Carolina's.

All states with 4 seasons, all states with a high white population and you get the benefits of being near beaches.

wow nice dubs

also which of the listed states has the best gun rights?

>Union Jack
>English

Shart in mart

All the western states outside of California have decent gun rights. I would tell you to come to Arizona, but you would probably complain about the heat.

Pennsylvania; easy to obtain conceal carry permits, gun shows year long and practices the castle doctrine, which means that anyone breaking into your residence, is open game.

A gun show is a sales convention where you can buy second hand guns with only your personal ID for cheap prices.

Fucking pussy

They don't speak German anymore but this is what people before you did.

kek

but seriously....he will fit in anywhere in the midwest

dont do it

you will make lots of money but you dont want to be american in the next few decades

>""""""""""germans""""""""""

LMAO

It's another one of those:
>[insert nationaility here]-American

I think you should fight for your own fucking country because very, very shortly there's not going to be anywhere left to run.

because during the period of massive European immigration, Germany was poor as fuck, so was Ireland, hence those two being over-represented. England's on there too because it was mostly an English colony though.

>I think you should fight

There is no fighting going on and that's the problem. If he starts to strike back at the muslims raping, killing, stealing and siphoning the people's money, HE is the one that goes to jail. His own people have painted him, a taxing paying, law abiding citizen as the criminal.

Nothing short of a full blown revolutionary civil war will change that. And we all know what happened the last time Germany got so desperate.

I'm all for him dealing justice on those pieces of shit, but it shouldn't be expected of him to fight his own people.

Im a german american. I speak little German. You can stay at my place mein bruder.

Germans are completely accepted in the USA (or Canada) based on my time living there. Dentistry is prestigious enough, maybe not as much as a medical doctor, more like an accountant I guess, but you will make good money.

My family is half German (on my moms side, both her parents are from Germany) and they spent most of their later years in the USA, my mom lived there most of her life and never experienced any discrimination or problems related to having German heritage.

I say move here and get the hell out of that Syrian-infested shithole. Refugees are turning Europe into a cesspool and I hope your governments wise up before it's too late. These refugees (and lets face it, legal immigrants as well) need to be returned to their home countries and quarantined.

the situation you are describing is 100% true

THATS AMERICAN CINEMA. YOU ARE THE DISGUSTING DEGENERATES WHO INVENT BULLSHIT LIKE THAT. ITS ALWAYS YOU. GO FUCK OFF PRODUCE BILLION DOLLAR KEKOLDMOVIE.