Most people who hate refugees have never talked to one

prove me wrong

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uMC0tOa68Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to talk to a refugee when they aren't actual refugees

I have an illegal Syrian refugee is my D&D group, he smell like ass and always leaves an hour or two early.

have you talked to trump

what?

Everyone on Sup Forums has never talked to a woman, yet they hate all of them.

Refugees were a mistake, the only camp they should be in is in Dachau.

What's your point Kai-Uwe?

> Most people who like refugees have never talked to one
FTFY

I'll admit I avoid them like the plague, that doesn't stop me from hearing about all the shit they have pulled though

Most people who are afraid of ISIS have never met one of their soldiers.

prove me wrong

protip: /thread

>Chinese Nationalist Party escaped to Taiwan with a horde of uncultured chink refugees
>nearly a century later they still think they own the country
i hate them

I tried to talking to a german refugee but he covered my mouth and raped me

t. german girl on vacation

i don't speak arabic

They always move around in groups of 10 to 50 and scream in their """"language"""" and stink of cheap perfume.

The people who talked to them usually have this conversation:

>hey
>hey
>i don't like being shot
>i don't like being shot either
>WOWOWOWOW OH MY GOD WE ARE SO THE SAME #ACCEPTMORE REFUGEES EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T ASK A SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL/CULTURAL MATTER FOR THAT SAKE HURR DURR IM FUCKING RETARDED BUT I AT LEAST CAN WAVE THE FACT THAT I TALKED TO A REFUGEE AROUND LIKE A DICK

Fuck off Hans

Most people who hate death have never died

prove me wrong

I've talked to plenty of Mexicans. They're shit.

Actually in the States I met a Somalian and he was my roommate.
I spent a large portion of my time making fun of him nonstop since they pray all funny like placing a towel on the floor then praying ontop of it.

He was cool as hell and like 5 ft taller than me.
He was completely chill and acted more like a white person than a nigger.

Most refugees (not all of them) are very glad to have found a new temporary home and work very hard

we shouldn't have to even think about talking to them as they shouldn't be in our countries. Our leaders are supposed t represent us not others.

I have for month. I feel only hate for the inept politicians not for those who exploit the ineptitude.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uMC0tOa68Y

Does being raped count

The more you talk to them, the more you hate them desu.
It's exactly like travelling, the more you see of the world, the more you realise how shit other places are

I`ve never spoke to a muslim refugee or a nigger. Tbh it`s gr8

actions speak louder then words
also,
It's like saying that most people hate shit but they haven't even tasted it. Your argument is poor.
I personally dislike all people equally. can't say that I hate a single group though

>written by a faggot that lived in a white middle class neighbourhood and visited the local all white gymnasium (highschool in germany) and never even came into contact with non whites until he hit 18

Impossible to talk to someone that doesn't speak your language mate

I have talked to several, last month I even got a brawl with a fucking sand nigger. I hate them and I wish I could let them inhale the sweet gas.

>work very hard

i work near a refugee camp, and i can say that those are the most ungrateful, lazy shits i have ever seen.

just because you pay some achmeds and mehmets to plow your sister doesn't mean that they """""""""""""""work hard"""""""""""""""

let me guess - your political party of choice is fucking green.

I talk online to a native Syrian who fled to the United Arab Emirates before the Syrian war actually broke out.

He has to go the Syrian embassy every 6 months to state he is still enrolled in University so they can't conscript him to fight in the Syrian army.

"Syrian immigrants" deserve no free welfare like they're begging for in the Northern European welfare states. Especially not the ones with litters of 4-5 kids.

why the fuck would I need to talk to one? There's no argument that they should be invading my sovereign country!! Doesn't matter if they are literal saints...

At least he leaves early so the good shit can continue unmolested.

Most people who hate child molesters have never talked to one.

Most people who hate islamic suicide bomber terrorists have never talked to one.

are you retarded? literally none of them work

I also never talked to a rat.

I still don't want 50 of them in my house.

I had one living with me for 1 year when I was still sharing an apartments with 2 other people
Never hated someone more in my life

Dear OP here in Canada we have refugees everywhere, my city alone has gotten 1,000 Syrian refugees. I've talked to them, and they are horrible.

I tried talking to one, until they started beating and raping me; I tried getting help from the police, but they arrested me for being drugged against my will.

I'm never moving back to Britain, I'm so glad I was able to get citizenship in the USA.

most people who dont like cake have never eaten it

I've met and talked to many refugees over the past 5-6 years. On the individual level, they're cool. Like anyone else, they're just obviously a little newer to the society.

Where the disagreement with refugees comes from is when the state pays their living expenses and treats them better than citizens. The disagreement comes from when there are so many of them, that they do not feel the need to respect the native culture, and they become aggressive. Everything in moderation, including refugees. You wouldn't understand, kraut

Ist das Carrie Fisher? Fuck, ich wünschte ich wäre 30 Jahre früher geboren

German girl on vacation here. This is true. Refugees are great people.
Thanks to this crisis I found my new BF. He's from Ghana :3

Yeah try to talk to someone who doesn't speak any language you are familiar with

Very good idea

>Unmolested
Underrated

> you cant
That's the main problem, they don't speak or even think like us and your kraut ass has yet to learn, it seems.
Most people who like refugees haven't shared a single word with them either, they "shared" money instead.

Most people who hate HIV never had it.

is he muslim?
anything weird about him, playstyle, drinking, etc?

Why would I talk to someone I hate?

>work very hard
on your mom, maybe

Take your Ghana-Banana and fuck off to Africa, and thank the crisis down in this shithole you niggerloving disgrace.

Here's a helpful guide for talking to refugees.

why would you know that you hate someone without talking to them

You are lying, you are a jew

Ive met many. some are decent people as individuals thats true.. BUT the problem is their ideologies/culture are so different and they dont try to assimulate into their new homes so the masses of them change the place they escaped too into the same place they ran from... Its just because of who they are as a group. exspecially Muslims. It doesnt take a brainiac to understand this.

Refugees are preparing homework so they can talk to you!

fpbp

it's not my fault if German boys are sooo boring and whimpy

The first post of this thread also happens to be the best one.

Jesus Christ. Sorry to hear your story.

Because they're foreigners in my country using up resources that could and should be spend on the native population.

have been good friends with some refugees for years, a Sudetendeutsche who fled to Austria and two Preußen who fled to Frankfurt. Economic migrants aren't refugees.

Germany
>birthplace of WW2
>birthplace of adam weishaupt and the illuminati
>birthplace of the EU and mass immigration terrorism
>lost the war forever carving in stone the jewish stranglehold on the planet

I wish you would just leave. your opinion is a joke.

Yeah thats because they cant talk. We have 50 in our town, literally no one speaks german, almost no one english.

All the say is 'PROBLEM'? and i dont know if they are threatening me or want help ...

Merkel, please. You can't put me in prison for you not buying your bullshit

Haven't wanted to talk to one. They are always outside the train station begging for money or in some shady part of town hanging out nignogging it up

most people who hate cancer never had it

prove me wrong

you cant

He says he's Christian looks either Kurdish or Persian, has a Shiite Muslim girlfriend though. At a party I never say him touch alcohol or the pork the sausages. He's pretty fun to talk to, he loves when I talk shit about Saudis, Wahhabism and Sunnis; he's shocked I know so much about the Middle East and religion. I actually convinced him to vote Trump.

He's a pretty awful player though, kinda just chills and only cares about combat. Never role plays and meta-games like hell.

I don't hate the, and recognize that Western nations need to help them. And Russia needs to pitch in.

But they also present an enormous security risk, and need to be carefully screened.

There is a mild translation error, Schlange doesn't mean schlong but rather snake,

this kills Europe

>Most people who hate refugees have never talked to one
And I rather keep it that way

I hate them, I play CS:GO wish a Kurdish refugee who lives in Sweden. Happy?

>Western nations need to help them

Why?

've actually never talked to a "refugee".
However, living in Marseille, I am forced to talk to dozens of sandniggers everyday, so I know that I don't want any more of their kind here.

>inb4 hurr syrians aren't maghrebis

Most of the "refugees" flooding Europe are maghrebi and africans, and are from completely stable countries, as far as african standard goes. They aren't fleeing a war, or any political persecution, they are economic migrants, plain and simple. They see the sweet welfare and free pussy, so they dig in, why wouldn't they? Our leftist politicians are inviting them with open arms to create a new voter base in order to remain in power for the next elections.

Because Western nations and Russia created the problem by fighting proxy wars in the middle East.

Most people who hate God have never talked to him

prove me wrong

Dad was a poor as dirt refugee, mom is an immigrant. Brother is a financial advisor with 400 million dollar book. I'm managing a 5 million dollar company and I'm 25. Get mad 4chins.

This
Condolences from Paris(stan)

I have build a refugee camp for 7~8 months.They are all unfriendly and smell bad

i talked to many of them usually its "no thanks" when they ask me if i want to buy weed from them when i walk along in the local park.

What about the Western nations that didn't?

The ten largest businesses in Germany were asked whether they hired any of the 1,5 million refugees that were there at the time.

They found 40 of them to be qualified for any job, and hired 2.

Refugees don't work, if only because they're incapable of it.

Meanwhile volunteer workers who handled refugees for the goverment are quitting because they literally can't take talking to them anymore.

cool fucking story, tell the people of Nice that you fucking shill

Stop LARPING pedro, you have to go back.

Alpha as fuck

>most people who hate dogshit have never tasted it

HAHA

cool lies

You're right, most have been raped.

Which ones? I can't think of a single nation that reduces want to go to that hasn't been involved in the middle East

>most people who love refugees have never talked to a group of them.
Fixed that for you.

>Which ones?
Mine for example and we're getting one of the biggest share of shitskins per capita.

When in reality, most of them should be going to you.

Most people who wants refugees in their country don't want to live near them or house them. Prove me wrong.

You're wrong. There ya go buddy.

You don't have to get cancer to hate it either

I have. They need to be deported.

>yet spends his free time shit posting on a siberian underwater basket weaving forum

just sad.

A good number of the men moving into your country aren't from Syria and aren't fleeing danger. Hell, your government accidently put a Chinese man in a refugee camp for a couple of weeks.