What does Pol think of NPR?

what does Pol think of NPR?

i think they have some good programming, especially on the weekends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible liberal bias.

I used to listen to it regularly and it wasn't this bad until Hillary started running.

I'll never listen to it again.

It was always pretty liberal, but yes it's gotten even worse lately.

They recently disabled comments on all their articles since I guess they were tired of dissenting opinions from people who aren't super liberal.

Liberal propaganda trash, should be defended, waste of tax dollars.

Defunded*

NPR is so fucking liberal that they're even shilling for Black Female Iron Man

FUCKING MAKE IT A NEW CHARACTER
FUCKING MAKE HER A NEW CHARACTER

CALL HER FERROUS TEEN OR SOME SHIT

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIST

they're talking about the alt right right now guys

their staying that it is a white protestant christian movement -_-

Parents made me listen to it in the car as a kid. Always hated it. Like easy listening talk for boomers.

now their saying that the alt right would not exist without donald trump

this is retarded they keep saying alt right is christian

I deleted them from my radio presets and bookmarks once I listened to the interview where they tried like 5 times to get Assange to reveal his confidential sources. They don't even pretend to be journalists, just spinning a more subtle, latte-crowd friendly form of propaganda.

Listening to NPR at the moment. How misinformed are these people?

>Alt right is racist
No we aren't, being against multiculturalism is not race related.

>Alt right is white
Im venezuelan, WE WHITE NOW

>Alt right is christian
No, we are anti islam. We simply use Christianity as a good example of a religion

now their interviewing some random guy ive never heard of as the leader of the alt right -_-

Utter pile of shit. I used to love NPR. They had really innovative radio and music programs. But now they're giving their platform to pieces of human shit like Cokehead Lindy West and going full SJW. Fuck them. They're just a mouth piece for the biggest pieces of shit on the left.

the guy their interviewing is some racist douche -_-

I don't get this.

The alt-right IS racist, it seems like the only ones who think otherwise are memesters like milo.

I'm not even trying to start an argument if that is wrong, I'm just weirded out by this idea.

if the alt right is racist, then i am not alt right

i thought it was a hipster republican movement, with frog memes and whatnot. no racism or anything like that

The Alt-right isn't anything but a media created boogeyman for anyone who doesn't like leftist censorship and bullshit.

Alt right is a loose term. We are probably simply just a silent majority of this group, the media is doing a good job at making us seem like racists by grabbing stormcucks.

fpbp

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

While Saudi Arabia and Boeing poured cash into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton's State Department approved enormous sales of Boeing fighter jets to the kingdom.

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

sage

What? When was the alt-right formed again?
The first time I ever heard that any of the "alt-right" was mentioned by the mainstream media was with the rise of trump, I saw "alt-right" people pop out waaay before that.

leftist communist marxist trash

>but they talk in this soothing soft voice, how could they be so bad?

Who cares, they're part of the MSM, we already know what they're going to say about the non-existent "alt-right"

now everyone listening to NPR right now thinks alt right is racist because of this jerk their interviewing -_- their making trump supporters look bad

liberal
cucked
SJW
faggot
>stein

now hand me my (You)s Sup Forums

2009 roughly

its Gamergaters and libertarians who think being racist and bigoted is their best stab at liberty

Alt-righters are fucking teenagers led by Yiannopoopolous

That's no accident

They do this on purpose. Npr is liberal brainwashing. The guy HAS some good points, but his end goal is not aligned with us. Sup Forums trash talks non-whites but in reality its nonwhite culture that is toxic that we hate. If your culture goes against values of freedom like muslims we have the right to do something about it.

That's a swing and miss there Belgium. Look for those crazy Germans to be goose stepping through your tulips anytime now.

Are you fucking kidding me? That shill hag Diane Rehms devoted her entire show today to the "alt-right" narrative. Followed by another show looking at the "30 years of Trump satire"

car talk was good

Yeah, if there one the alt right isn't is christian.

It's SJW tier trash OP. I used to listen to it with my dad but the quality has really fallen over the years. I'm hoping Trump defunds it.

i listen to a toxic amount of NPR. I complain about it almost every day, but I'm afraitd I'm addicted at this point. The only decent program is To The Point. Everything else is shit. That affected liberal voice drives me fucking crazy, and it's most blatant on Morning Edition and Here and Now. The women on Here and Now are insufferable.

Too much liberal agenda. Even fucking Marketplace has become propaganda this election. I literally would fuck Ky's voice, no homo, but now I get sick to my stomach.

>don't agree with everything they did, but supported ACLU
>ACLU becomes the dedicated homoforce
>don't agree with left leaning NPR but generally find them more informative than other sources of news
>NPR becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of the DNC

It's harder and harder to expose oneself to genuine opposing viewpoints, all MSM is party line right now and it's fucking sickening.

Haven't listened to NPR in a while.
Is on being still any good?

Tfw you'll never call in to talk about cars with Tom and Ray ever again.

I like a lot of their non politics stuff. Car talk is amazing. Some of the things they cover are very in depth when they focus on one topic. But general news is disgusting and even worse so with Trump now.

Thiss...

Is marketpluaysss