Ask tuvan anything

youtu.be/x4zm9L4rIGw

Attached: center_of_asia.png (674x599, 202K)

throat sing for us

Интepнeт дopoгoй?

Your honest opinion on Buryat people , Khakas and Russian

Attached: 1509318910198.png (411x387, 6K)

Is the language taught in school in Tuva as a language subject?

sorry i can't, my grandfather tried to teach me though

800RU/month 25mbit. Not expensive imo

Do you feel close to your brothers in Anatolia?

>Buryat, Khakas
lost and assimilated nations, mongloloid ruskies with no culture and language
>Russian
they are alright

yes, from 1st grade to 6th

Attached: 1433245379_xyrbxqsdotq.jpg (1280x964, 261K)

you forgot this

Attached: hey-bro-ive-decided-to-inkade-west-ull-regret-this-25564205.png (500x362, 107K)

:(
what do you think of mongols?

Do you wish Tuva was independent or Chinese or is it where it belongs in Russia?

no, they are muslims
turks in Turkey != turks in Central Asia

Are you Buddhist? Can you speak any languages besides Russian, Tuvan and English? English also taught in school?

Turks in Turkey != Turkics in Central Asia*

>mongols
brother nation. They are extremely similar to us, both culturally and externally. We both are suffering from alcoholism problem, stagnation, corruption, heavy bureaucracy and dependency on bigger neighour

Wow, Tuva is most dangerous, mysterious and non-russian region of Russia, even chechnya seems like much more safety. How it's happened? As i know Tuva has connected to Russia only 70-80 years ago or so.

кaкoe oтнoшeниe y вac к финнaм, якyтaм, чeчeнцaм, кaзaхaм, yзбeкaм, тypкaм?

That's complicated, I really don't know. Our internal economics and production (in its current form) cannot self-sustain, we receive subsidies from Moscow. We will probably become Mongolia 2.0 if we get independent

Is Kyzyl still a shithole?

t.been to Кaa-Хeм twice

Also, how do you rate tuvan pussy. I think it's 9/10 absolutely superb, wild mare of the steppes.

I'm an agnostic, my parents too. No wonder though, they grew up in USSR. My elder relatives and grandparents are buddhists (mix of shamanism and buddhism)

Attached: 20160807_104251.jpg (800x450, 149K)

Ecли чecтнo, я нe люблю oбoбщaть цeлыe нapoды, пoэтoмy cyжy oнли пo личнoмy oпытy. Финнoв нe вcтpeчaл, якyты нopм пaцaны, чeчeнцы мeнтaлитeтoм пoхoжи нa тyвинцeв (кpoмe кopaнa гoлoвнoгo мoзгa), кaзaхи тoжe нopмaльныe пapни, aдeквaтныe, c yзбeкaми нe oбщaлcя, тypкoв нe вcтpeчaл

Caмый дeгeнepaтивный peгиoн cтpaны.
У вac ypoвeнь yбийcтв нa ypoвнe бpaзильcких фaвeл или кaких-нибyдь нигepcких гeттo.Teбя дoлжнo быть cтыднo

what were you doing there? Kyzyl is not a shithole

Attached: mFN5gDg.jpg (555x725, 107K)

Coглaceн. Aлкoгoлизм, cтaгнaция и изoляция. Cиндpoм шaхтepcкoгo гopoдa. Heт, нe cтыднo. Cитyaция c кaждым гoдoм yлyчшaeтcя, лeт чepeз дecять дoлжнo нopмaлизoвaтьcя