Be over 25

>be over 25
>doesn't have kids

You are the scum of the humab race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVq2yMuAMVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My job is more important

Idiots too lazy to proofread are the scum of the human race.

I'm with you. The bait is best if you use a fragment of truth.

honestly the world is over populated. We need to go about 20+ years without children to even it out. Honestly, world wide mandatory abortions should be in order.

What or who is a humab?

This

What has this world done to deserve my genetic line? Why would I want to constantly worry about my children's future right the way until I die?

>be man
>work hard until 30-35ish
>get a 20-something, or even a teen if you're handsome, groom it so it acts like an adult
>have kids

>25 years old
>dating a 40 year old woman

She's better and less inhibited than any of the early 20s girls I fucked

On'N'On is such a good song. Is Justice red-polled?

I like that band too, but I can't blame people for being hesitant about bringing up children in an age like this.

You do realize all of the overpopulation comes from africa, china and india, right?
I mean africans have 8+ kids on average and most of them survive nowadays because of international aid, but they still live poorly so they will keep having huge amounts of kids.

These people (pic related), who breed at about 14 years of age, are the true Übermensch then.

i can't do well with women. plus i'm not satisfied with life yet, i'm a failed normie so i might have to fix myself first. might gonna marry at 29. or no, i won't be married at all, i'll just adopt a son while hooking up with guys (i'm bi desu) behind him. women are trash they make me feel like i'm half a man.

>be over 25
>browse Mongolian Anime board
SAD

FUCK HUMABS
FUCK HUMABITY
I DID NOT CHOOSE TO EXIST

youtube.com/watch?v=SVq2yMuAMVQ

postin god tier Justice

>be below 25
>be a delusional retard posting in an Angolian dirt fertilization chatroom
>have kids

Explain yourself.

>two brothers
>both had kids out of marriage
>women left them, gave their kids their own surname
>both got remarried to women who already have children and don't want more
>realised i'm the only one who can carry on the family name now

I'll probably have kids by 25 if my gf keeps pushing it on me

soooo we nuke those areas to reduce the world population then? Is that what you're suggesting?

>Indonesia
>bi
How come you haven't been stoned to death yet?

Humab, my son.
You must choose between whore that will take half of your life you earned, or this career that will never betray you.

that's a false stastic
if that was true, companies wouldn't build houses like crazy.

God bade us to wax fruitful and multiply, but I never bothered.
I never met the right woman and at nearly 50 its too late now, didn't want to make kids with some awful woman just for the sake of procreation.

World is overpopulated with thirdworlders, not smart white Europeans.

I am 25 and don't have kids because each of my relationships failed during these transitions:

>hs to college
>college to first job
>first job to second job

Every time I've been cheated on/traded in.

Cross > AVD

Helix>on n' on

Well try importing a couple hundred thousand sandniggers that your government feels the need to completely support and then see how fast the houses are built

You heard Justice's new song "Safe and Sound"? Pretty cryptic lyrics. They know shit is going down in the world. Their song Civilization features stuff from the "Flat Earth" theory. I don't agree with those flat earthers, but I'm open-minded and considered it for a while. I think the media latched onto it briefly as a distraction. Weird nonetheless. It was even weirder how, after "Flat Earth" went mainstream, Leonardo DiCaprio made a reference to it when he was with the Pope. If there was ever an end-times in Christians' minds, this would be it... or at the very least they're teasing the Christians.

so what then if i get 4 kids? will Sup Forums be less shitty page to browse? are we magically getting happy over nothing? no it just makes my life harder you dont give a shit about what happens to me

>1 post by this ID
>thinks our problems could be solved by mindlessly popping out children

>humab

Can't even troll without mashing the keyboard wrongly with your fat fingers?

idk maybe because indonesia is not saudi arabia

from looking around me i can see that white people are still getting married and pumping out kids, also there are thousands of apartments for sale and the newspapers keep screaming that there is a shortage

>be under 25
>have no financial stability
>have kids
>become burden of the state
>waste responsible people's tax dollars
oh yeah and i'm scum for waiting until i have the ability to financially support having kids

Men are fit to have children older.

Thats women that should have children before 25.

You know, men have the duty to providenciar the income for the family

>Justice isn't a Christian band, they just used the cross as imagery and people assumed

Same. Turned down three opportunities for marriage (they didn't ask,but was doing that female thing of pressuring you until you do). 2/3 ended up complete cunts by the time they started demanding my balls be placed in their purse, the other one ended up a cheating slut.

I am way too afraid of divorce-rape to put my balls in some modern wymyn's purse these days. Which is sad because I'd like to have kids one day.

Humab is probably a human born with a hijab.

>tries to argue for breeding
>uses icon of the based homofunk Frenchmen

What did you guys think of their new single?

Doesn't mean they aren't Christian. I'm not saying I want them to be, but they shit on everything that modern music does. They parodied Ke$ha before she was even a thing with the Uffie song... They did a remix of Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake, censored the cuss words, and then ended the song with an ironic, sung "ass". They hate degeneracy, I feel, and at the very least they're spiritual. That's my guess.

good god just shoot the fuck out of them. fucking hitler biting more than he could chew had a chance and could have focused his efforts in shooting the hell out of these primitive proto-humans and nobody would give a rat's ass, but noooo, big noses are bad! curly hair le source of all evil XD

why is the anti-gypsy movement so relatively small, Sup Forums? why are we so focused on muslims and black people when this is the only race who is completely deep-rooted in degeneracy and that almost inherently is asking for genocide?

>faggot who broke rank and subbed to dominate females in exchange for child whelping privileges now whines that the price of his treachery, demographic replacement by muds, is too harsh, and tries to blame those men who towed the line, defended patriarchy, and were metaphorically slain in the information war
No sympathy for you faggots. Yes, your offspring will be slaves to muds. No, I cannot help you with that. You should have stood shoulder to shoulder with me, and we could have repelled the horde and reestablished control over our nations. Instead of "bros before hoes", you let your prick do your thinking for you, and broke rank, faggot. Kill yourself.

just let it burn who cares, sentient life was a mistake we have to go back

>27
>no kids
not my fault. I've been dating. most girls I have met have no self control. great lays but they are fucking other guys as well. that is not marriage material.

I asked a 21 year old bar tender out one time and she responded with "I'm already seeing 3 guys, so unless you want to be the 4th..." She then went on to say I was her type and regretted telling me about the other 3 guys off the bat.

what is the point?

Because as much as degenerate and inferior they are, they're pretty harmless in comparison with niggers or sandniggers.

I wouldn't mind having kids if it wouldn't cost me a dime and I didn't have to raise them or ever see them.

I had kids at 37. Great age for starting parenthood. Enjoy life, humans live longer now

Hello fellow humab. Not many of us post here. Damn human beings own this shithole.

Lindo auto-corretor

I'm 24 and I have four beautiful blonde haired blue eyed white children, do I win?

THE HUMAB EMPIRE WILL RAZE THIS PLANET, FLEE PATHETIC MORTALS, THE HUMAB EMPIRE CONTROLS THE STARS, BOW DOWN TO YOUR OVERLORDS OF THE HUMABIUMS INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE

>mfw a 40 y.o. woman takes her clothes off

>live in feministic society where it is taboo to interact with the female specimen
>be over 25 with no kids
>get called scum of humanity

Blond g-girls?

Myself
>100% genetic tested European
>6'3
>No genetic health issues

Wife
>6'0
>Not tested, but hairless, snow white skin, Norwegian family
>Amazing hips

We are having no children. Just making money, spending it, and fucking around until we die. There is no future for the white race, because it doesnt matter if you have 3-5 kids. I know several black people with 10+ kids, mudslime families have 8+ normally.

Even if you produce 5+ kids, they will be subjected to the media, taken from your home if you resist public indoctrination and you will be thrown in prison.

Enjoy being the last few generations with privilege

Or we could just stop sending them aid and allow nature to take it's course.

>Cucked by the System: The Post