Milo Yiannopoulos

Whats your opinion on the dangerous faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gay.

he's old news

His rellevance is slowly fading away since his twitter ban.

I think he gets advertisers (14 year old memers) to post these stupid one-liner threads.

special snowflake shock jock attention whoring kike. I'll never understand why anyone gives a shit about him

Most of us here might not watch him because we already know what he talks about and have humor on the same wavelength.
We already know what he's going to talk about so it's not worth the time, nice as he is is.

Though he does an important job of "reaching out" to the wider population who have not heard things they need to hear and Milo's "style" of doing it is important because of his flair and comedy and all that other fluffy shit.

Some respond better to Alex Jones, others Yuri, some long textbooks, others infographs, others certain Youtubers, every angle of message spreading has it's place. Even if it's not your own preferred method to you yourself.

>Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes.
Oh and hes a faggot.

Based milon

Bretty cool guy as he triggers both SJWs and the "muh degeneracy" set, and he's had 100x more of an impact generally than the latter.

He's alright by me i like the faggot.

Attention seeking loser faggot who called himself "alt-right" in some faggot social media bio so now "alt-right" is some vague and undefined political party to the establishment so they can just call you buzzwords instead of addressing any issue directly.

>mass immigration raising crime rates and making citizens vulnerable and subject to criminal acts
>"you're just a racist"

Interesting.

Trying to co-opt the alt right and turn it into some sort of edgy conservatism instead of white nationalism.
He seriously thinks (or at least claims) that all our antisemitism is just a joke.

since when "triggering sjws" is enough reason to like someone? the guy is a fucking degenerate that suck cock from a 40 year old drag queen at age 14 (said that in rogan's show), he also claimed that if he wasn’t molested as a kid by his priest he wouldn’t be able to suck cock so well now. He thinks pederasts help young kids to "come to age" homosexually. he gave a press conference with pictures of young sexualized teenagers on the background. He is a kike, why anyone likes him is beyond me

He's a disgusting homosexual, leftist and controlled opposition.

Don't trust this disgusting, aids infested subhuman kike.

Why isn't he on twitter?

If he's not on twitter I don't give a fuck about him.

being forced to the front of the "alt-right" so it becomes even faggier and about libertarianism rather than white nationalism

oh jesus christ, never post that gif again

i remember Sup Forums posting about how that tranny was having a meltdown on cam, so i went to the site and the first thing i see is it deepthroating a literal shit coated dildo and crying

He's the personification of shitposting and baiting. I personally think he's lurking Sup Forums for content he can use for his shtick.

The only one reason to came her is to find the Jahansnism true!

Don't fall for this false idols

HALL HAIL JANHAS THE ASCENDING MASTER!

He's a pretty good ally. Now only if he'd denounce the Jews he'd be perfect.

Unfortunately, without Twitter, it's as if he never existed at all.

cringeworthy

Piece of shit. We don't need him. We don't need a faggot to deride feminism.
Plus he supports reparations for blacks.

He was on Twitter. Then Twitter threw a hissy fit.

Funny and a pretty smart guy but he ultimately will only cause conflict amongst the right later on because of how bluepilled he is on race

Slightly irked he is being championed by the (((news))) as an alt right leader when he has specifically said he wasn't

>he doesn't realize Sup Forums is satire

The Dangerous Faggot needs to make another twitter account, we bot it to gain him followers and fast.

He is great, He is gay but not no tranny fuck and he litterally shits on everything feminist say. How can you call gay greek catholic jew cis white male

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

On the believability scale he is somewhere between Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter.

Rush believes most of what he says but not all. Its a job, its an act, if anything he is more fiscally conservative now from the fact he is rich from the act than the act being real.

Ann Coulter doesn't believe a single thing she says. Its 100% an act and she does it purely for the money. She found a gullible niche audience and she monitized it.

Milo is a showman and he admits to it, nonetheless. I don't think he believes in everything he says but enough of it to make it easy to slip into/stay in character.

Yes, goy, it's all just one big joke!

Ann Coulter?

This
They have their useful idiots, we need our useful degenerates.

he's finished now that twitter banned him

Total degenerate. Go listen to his joe rogan podcast episode. He says very quietly that he doesn't want trump in the White House. He's a liar and opportunist.