What would you do if you had the death note?

What would you do if you had the death note?

nothing

WRITE DONALD TRUMP xDDD

write down BLACKED posters and /poleddit/ crossboarders

>Big celebrity event being broadcast to the world
>make them say something ominous before commiting suicide live on air
>see the world plummet into chaos

Best troll ever.

Jason Levy
Crippling seizure
Drowns in his own shit.

Write my name so I won't lose it.

George Soros

Fucking your mother like always

All jews, suicide note, we are the sons of Satan.

So if you write a specific time and cause of death, the person has to die from that cause at that time, right? I mean unless it's completely impausible.
So could you write "user dies from a heart attack in 28 days" and then go to Syria, basically being unkillable for 28 days since you can only die from that heart attack?

Sup Forums

write the names of angsty teens that think this idea was original or cool.

no you can still die otherwise

obvious stuff like bin laden and saddam hussane and then my sisters boyfreind

Pope, big speech in vatican
masses of people
billions watching via tv and internet
pope is hugely stressed, literally shaking
he is about to reveal big secret

>GOD DOESN'T EXIST

he says.

cardinals starting to panic. People watching one another schocked.

>it's true. We have been lying to you for millenia.

tension up

>Don't look at me like that. Deeply in your hearts you all knew it was true. If there is a god, let he strike me with lightning right now.

there's not a single cloud on the sky, but lightning comes and strikes pope. He's dead immediately.
it would be perfect trolling because god doesn't really exist xD

>feel edgy
>'everyone'
>die

write down the names of alot of terrible white people in positions of power

Oh its this thread again. Mods should permanently ban people who make the same thread more than once

Say that on Sup Forums
Screenshot reactions
Post on reddit

complaining about the hourly paid advertisement bot threads should be a bannable offense.

write my name

Donald Trump

I'd do something similar to this, but for added effect I'd tweek some things
>Christmas speech by the Pope
>addressing the world essentially
>"I have a confession... Islam is the one true religion. We were wrong. Praise Allah! And if I'm wrong, may God strike me down on this very podium."
>waits 5 seconds
>"You see? He can't, because it's Mohamm-"
>*zap*

Be funny just to watch the world try and react to that

>Not playing the system
>Not fucking with faith

>The next person with the winning lottery ticket will die after giving me the ticket

At the momment? Nothing.

While I'm not a pacifist or even a humanist by any means there just isn't anyone I want to kill. All the murderers and child rapists in prison did nothing to anyone I know personally and the justice system has already dealt with them and I would feel weird killing others who have not wronged me personally and just for some non-person specific moral cause or heroic idealism.

Probably just chill and keep it in my back pocket till someone at work unfairly impedes my success. You lose it after a week of no use so if I needed to keep it I'd just end known murderers on death row a fee seconds before they are executed.

the Rothschilds

George Soros
Maduro
John Corzine

>bin laden

he dead bro

>tfw not creative enough for this

The movie sucked balls and the girl was the worst part

Open it up to the middle and set it down atop The toilet seat

From here I excrete the most foul of steamy logs directly onto the book

Pick it up, close it, let the shit smear and stain the inner pages

Hand it back to Ryuk and say,
>"Netflix can sell this"

I'm pretty sure one of the limitations of the Death note is that you can only make someone say or write something if it's something they would realistically say, so you can't make them talk about something they have no information about or if it wouldn't make sense to them.

I would make this my world

you do it. i hate Sup Forums

It would be too risky to pick your targets via internet, right?

Just realized the movie ignored this by having Light make the prisoners write in perfect japanese despite not knowing japanese at all.

I'd first kill big time terrorists, then dictators and the dictators that would come after them until the people of that country stopped being stupid and started making a constitution, while that is happening I'd kill murdererers and finally I'd get rid of a petty grudge or 2.

They are both dead.

Well Light made a bunch of prisoners write shit about Kira on the walls so something like "Do not trust them" or some ominous shit like that would prob work

I would kill the leader of every major country and everyone that succeeds them just to see what happens. Winning an election would become a death sentence. It's not that I am an anarchist but i am very much interested to see how the world would deal with this

good job forcing every country to elect faceless leaders

The executive staff of every multinational finance company.
Every Illinois politician complicit in the forthcoming drinking water quality scandal.
Every member of the federal government who has been employed for more than 10 years.
Every pedophile rapist in Hollywood.

There's probably more, but that should be a good start.

>Note says anyone who uses it will not go to Heaven or Hell
>Death God is standing right next to me
>Heaven and Hell must exist

Wouldn't use it. Not worth being stuck in limbo forever.

Myself
>"user dies at the age of 93 after his happy life as a trillionare"

how would they come to the conclusion that I need a face? Maybe I will make it look like divine punishment or suicide

Same way L came to that conclusion, only a lot more bodies would drop before they realise

People would realize pretty quickly that only publicly known figures are being killed. The people who run things from the shadows and are not famous would all be fine. It doesn't take a lot of deduction.

Ask for a pic of you and your name

ok then I'd threaten to kill random civilians until they make it public again. Worst case scenario would be facebook shutting down

I don't think you could still ever be caught unless you really went out of your way to get caught.

Even if they did figure it out, imagine the trial. You can't exactly prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that user used a magic notebook to commit magic murder. You'd have to reveal the existence of Death Gods etc. to the entire world, it would change everything.

Learn to read and write

I feel like this is exactly what I'd do. Interacting with a Shinigami would just prove to me the existence of the afterlife and the supernatural so I wouldn't use the Death note if using it means oblivion.

If I saw a ghost or demon in real life, I wouldn't be TOO scared. The implication of it's existence would actually give me comfort.

>Show your face so I can kill you or I'll just keep killing random people
You're a shitty Kira

It only works for 23 days, after that you would die

put down the names of the absolute worst terrorists and pedophiles.

The question is then what do you do with the note? I'd try to bury it or burn it or toss it in the ocean with a weight on it. Take off the cover, destroy the rules. That kind of power really shouldn't exist in the world, no way I'd just hand it back to the Death God and let him pass it on to somebody else.

>dies of heart attack

They never intended to publicly arrest Kira and give him a fair trial in the manga, L just needed to prove who he was and then have him executed in secrecy. I'd imagine real-life Investigators and Law enforcers would go on about this as well.

yea I'm not smart nor edgy enough to be a good kira, but I would have more fun with it than him.
The point of killing civilians was to make them politicians become martyrs

Oh yeah, come to think of it you'd probably just get snatched up by some government spooks who would experiment on you relentlessly before figuring out how the note works and just executing you.

>write that the 23 are cancelled
>every 22 days just cancel it until you want to die

Lol just how many nicknames do you go buy user lmao!

I believe you can just forfeit ownership and the Shinigami will just bring it back to the Shinigami Realm and you'll have your memory erased.

i´d kill this thread in 60 seconds

Tip top kek

Honestly I write down the name of the forbe richest

all the world leaders and their suborbinates

I just want to see the chaos

yeah thats the plot of one of the japanese movies, they use that loophole to find a cure to some supervirus

I think those people just make the decisions to do those things themselves.

>user dies after having sex with his waifu for 3 days straight

I'd plant it somewhere and watch who picks it up, then stalk them to see what they do with it.

If they go full Kira, I'll let the situation get out of hand to the point where the whole world is frantically trying to catch this person. Then I'll catch them, because I've always known who they are.

I will become L

Write OP in it

OP
Killed by assblast
His own assblast

>turns out George Soros was using a mask his entire life
>thanks to his SIGINT connections he now knows you wrote his name
What do you do then?

>Try that
>You lose track of the guy the first week
>Cry yourself to sleep everynight as reports of unusual death keep increasing

Sounds like a plan.

>visit Reddit for first and only time
>wrote down as many names as he pages will allow
>every Sup Forums board improves overnight

Write all ideologues and non centrists

Wouldn't you be god then?

Kek good point
Worth a try though

>up at 3am drunk trying to contact law enforcement to tell them it's a magical notebook and it was all part of my master plan to become a famous detective but I lost track of my target

They'd probably just arrest me instead

That was actually just a test on Light. The anime doesn't comment back on this statement outside of the commercial break title cards, but heaven and hell don't exist in the Death Note universe. When you die you just become nothing, whether you've used the death note or not.

no

>user

Well in that case I'd just keep it hidden somewhere in case I ever really needed it for some reason. Not interested in playing god.

no they would just laugh at you but you are used to it so nothing will happen

>Igor Bogdanoff
>Grichka Bogdanoff

kill the worlds richest man and have him give me all of his money and belongings before hand.

That's not suspicious at all

but seriously what the actual fuck are you talking about

There's a a theory that Light reincarnated as a Shinigami after a Shinigami who suspiciously resembles Light clothing wise appears in one of the OVA's.

Damn that burns

how the fuck would they know i did anything? have him die from choking or a brain hemorrhage. its suspicious, but they could never prove i did anything wrong as long as i didint abuse the notebook.

meant 4you

could have it dropped off somewhere only you would know

I wouldn't do anything too public when using the death note.
I would only kill people that would help me get ahead in life, such as an employer choosing to hire me, then dying.
I would also have random people hide large portions of money in specific places days before dying, then take the money after.
And finally, I'd choose random women to have sex with me, then die several days later.

Pretty evil

If you're using the death note we all go to the same place in the end regardless of how you used it

print all possible names with small font size.
turn on the tv

You'd have to imagine a person's face while writing the name.

>Sup Forums
>dies doing what they loved
>and before they perish, they realize what it is I meant by this