TinyurlDOTcomSLASHv6wjvy

tinyurlDOTcomSLASHv6wjvy

>43 MILLION views in 3 days

consider yourself out memed. memes were the only thing you had going for you and you can't even keep that up now.

Trump is going to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKJO06CYxdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memes were the only thing you had going for you and you can't even keep that up now.

Do you even applied memetics? Nobody will care about this video in a week, if that. Memes are more than hits alone.

Get rekt syrup nigger

>this formula favors us despite its unnecessary complicated structure, therefore it is correct

you can't meme your way out of this.

look at the effect its having already...

>when your views are within the overton window you can just lie and namecall your opponent and nobody cares

>Why is every trump supporters defense is a Hilary comeback?
What did he mean by this?

Memes aside, who is actually winning right now?

Hillary, by a lot. Although these neets here will tell you every poll that favors hillary (99% of them) are rigged and the 1 poll that favors trump is true and unbiased.

tip top kek.

ALWAYS check the flag.

He means that a lot of idiots who cannot properly elucidate why they support Trump and instead just go "B-but Shillary is corrupt" or some nonsense excuse.
It's always a deflection to Hillary, instead of actually explaining the pros of Trump's political ideas and plans, and why you think it's reasonable to vote for him based on that. It's sad but true to say that the level of discourse from a lot of Trump supporters really lacks any complexity.

you are literally proving the point of this video:

all trump supporters apply a label to people based on where they come from

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Isn't it the same with Hillary though? From what I've seen at her conventions its generally "Trump is a literal nazi, if you don't vote for me you support fascism"

I can feel the morale of you trumpkins slipping. reality is starting to set in. Trump simply can't compete when the MSM, Democrats, and his own party, the GOP are against him. Its absolute lunacy to think he could win. Nobody but you losers are on his side, and compared to Hillarys influence and allies, you are nothing.

Hahaha.

The difference is that this argument is winning over normies, who decide the vote. Doesnt matter if it isnt a good argument or not if it works, and considering it is working, it is a good argument.

You act like Hillary people don't do the same exact thing. Is this your first election?

link doesn't work. why don't you just post the youtube not this autistic shit?

>43 million views in 3 days for strawman video

Mr. Bones, please end this ride.

>i was too stupid to figure out the link therefore OP is retarded

its ok to be retarded but dont take it out on me :)

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

Please check that the URL entered is correct. To learn more about TinyURL.com, please visit the homepage.

its supposed to look like this retard how fucking stupid are you? literally pressed enter with this link and it works

god you trumpkins have low iq, no wonder you are neets. too stupid for school, too stupid for a job, but just smart enough to support trump.

ill spell it out for you dumb dumb

Trudeau is much better than Hillary

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

While Saudi Arabia and Boeing poured cash into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton's State Department approved enormous sales of Boeing fighter jets to the kingdom.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

>sage

doesnt work for me either

Link doesn't work

Post something in paste bin

>The difference is that this argument is winning over normies, who decide the vote. Doesnt matter if it isnt a good argument or not if it works, and considering it is working, it is a good argument.
True, also it does frustrate me that so many GOP members are dropping support of Trump as some sort of stand yet the Dems were able to get Bernie to fold and support Hillary without missing a beat. That is one thing I admire about the Dems is their ability to just drop whatever they were supporting before to come together for the presidential election. They'll go right back to infighting afterwards but only after the job is done.

>Quentin watermark
I'll let you go this time

Picture is what we really see.

the URL doesn't go anywhere, but have a gander at pic related OP

Trump will win.

>"we need a female president!"
Same thing goes for Hillary

>tinyurl

Please kill yourself, you stupid nigger faggot. Come back with a real link

Saged for trash thread

Both are basically tied. People expecting a washout will be disappointed.

the only people who like Hilary and will actually turn out are old middle class women. A group that doesn't exist in swing states because the jobs are gone.

different from your op fucking moron
>tinyurlDOTcomSLASHv6wjvy
>v6wjvy
>jv6wjvy

just kys

If Hillary doesn't find an excuse to pull out of the debates, she is going to get destroyed in debates.

>trying to force a meme this hard

Hillary's idea of memes is stuck in 2003. Brand-new-Sup Forums was more accomplished than she is RIGHT NOW

You can have infinite views, that doesn't mean your idea will replicate. Memes are SELF replicating. That's why we are the meme magicians, Hillary. Be afraid.

Omg they totally destroyed us guys hahahahaha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKJO06CYxdA

Thank you for correcting the record!Now kill yourself.Fucking do it OP.

does anyone have a link that doesn't have maple syrup fucking it up.

wow liberals are racist as fuck

Holy fuck that was cringey

Sage this thread boys it's full of burning garbage