Not becoming a tranny

>not becoming a tranny
>not exploiting the fuck out of female privilege
I dunno about you guys but I felt like joining the winning team, not that deep down I feel its good, it's just logical if you are in a civilized country that being a girl or passing as one is a literal golden fucking ticket.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>felt like joining the winning team
>Not becoming Jewish
How do you EVEN Goyim?

Fpbp.
Include me in the screencap

meh, I learned a long time ago the jew thing is silly, yeah they have lots of money but mostly because their families all pool it. White families like mine mostly bicker and fuck over each other so no pooling of money and not everyone in the family gets a shot at a decent life. But this isn't about those ugly kikes, this is about how being trans is being red pilled to the max

Sex changes are expensive.

If you can afford a sex change you already are part of the winning team.

>not becoming a tranny
>not exploiting the fuck out of female privilege
If I lived in the U.S. or U.K. and was born 10 years later than now, I actually might have done. It's a scary thought. I was certainly hating being a guy for a year or three before I grew the fuck up. Thank God I didn't fall for that bullshit though.

Nope, actually if your not over 28 they are relatively cheap. I get my hormones from insurance but before that I bought them online. They do the brunt of the work, all you have to do is actually put effort in self speech therapy and so some cardio and in about 2 years on hormones BOOM, you become a girl. I haven't paid for dinner in about 10 months.

>repressing hard
>claiming its growing up
how's that dysphoria treating you?

>you become a passable imitation of a girl
ftfy

Whatever you say child, as you chug down anti depressant pills and go to weekly therapy sessions for suicidal thoughts.

pretty much all society cares about these days is if you look cute or pretty. The days when a mans hard work made him valuable are over sadly. Now we all put value on brainless women because they are nice to look at.

Why not both?

>how's that dysphoria treating you?
I legitimately have none. I honestly like being a guy, and I realise in hindsight that what I thought was dysphoria was actually nothing more than externalised self-loathing.

female jew is the way to go then i guess

>I legitimately have none
sure thing

Why?

I don't know what it's like over where you live, but over here not all men want to kill themselves. Aussie women being hot as fuck probably helps with that.

Post your ugly face OP.
Let us all laugh at it.
Because if becomming a freak was your own will when you had a developed brain after 18 you will, unless you had some serious lack of testosterone in which case you are not fully developed yet and are not able to take responsibility for your own bullshit.
You will look like total shit.
Fortunately the world is full of mothers with complete and utter lack for respect for other beings and will let you have hormoneblockers that will permanently damage your mental development, and dress you up in dresses, and then your father will beat you.

God i hate fathers, i hate fathers so much, they are the worst.
Because they don't but a spinn on your bullshit, and just give it to you straight.

You are a fucking degenerate fucktoy incapable of ever becoming anything other than a pillow that swallows social benifits and occationally gets sit on, for someone else to feel beter, because at least life could be worse.

Degenerate newage bullshit mental dissorders deserve some serious purging.

Tranny is a mental illness regardless of the reason you chose to become one.

Its like amputating your arms off because then you'd be given tons of cash by the government.

I just pretend to be a girl on steam to get free games

its fun

so do you still have a dong? Have you had proper surgery?

Feels good right? Now amplify that 10 fold and that's how it is every day irl for me.

so much denial in one post

>Aussie women being hot as fuck
I bet they make you feel depressed

Why it's the winning team of course my dear greatest ally.

You should know. One of the world's best known transwomen is an (((Israeli))).

cock is gone
And before you ask, yeah I fucked a few guys without telling them, but they all were bucks up and I didn't want to fuck up the gravy train

>want to be a girl
>don't want to alienate my family
>don't want to be murderfucked by Africans

How do you clean the cum out of your mutilated penis

you wont be joining anything. at best you be be labeled trans on your drivers license instead of male in 5 years

it will be determined that its not fair to a person to subject them to any level of physical involvement with a person born the same gender as them self given that it is forbidden in 3/5 religions. mortal sin forbidden.you still have a Y chromosome. women dont have those

meaning your not a woman your trans. you will never be a woman. as such you dont get the same grab bag of social perks

>I dunno about you guys but I felt like joining the winning team
It really must be bad where you live that difference is so big and people so retarded, you have to segregate yourselves into teams and you have to hide your gender to not be fucked up.

> it's just logical if you are in a civilized country that being a girl or passing as one is a literal golden fucking ticket.
Sometimes, but I am at peace with who I am and my gender and proud enough that I can do stuff without having to hide it. Despite being a guy, I live very humble and not without its own worries and risks - but decent life.

Also, I'd rather do shit for myself as a man, instead of having to depend on someone whom I wouldn't be attracted to anyway and who would dump my ass the moment middle age kicks in and I couldn't imitate a girl anymore.

>at best you be be labeled trans on your drivers license instead of male in 5 years
LOL
My gender was legally changed to female and all my documents changed to match, I had to go to court to do this mind you, it took 4 months of legal shit but I have an F on everything, even my HS diploma is now under my girl name and gender. Only thing is I still had to register with the selective service which is the draft

douche

I'm not that much of a fag, there's a line_______________________________

This is why I'm transitioning, to be completely desu. Even in femboy mode I have my male friends buying me drinks, guys waiting for me and holding doors open, and everyone in general is nicer and treats me more delicately. I just need to nail down some betabux who I can tolerate enough.

You know the west is done for when males have no incentive to even be males and would rather become a mentally ill "female".

Trying this hard to fool people i to thinking youre a tranny.

Youre not a tranny, youre worse than a tranny.

>you know that Sup Forums is done when tripfags start making good points

Also this.

Trannies are legit attention whores, they can't go one minute without showing off their man faces and posting pics and gloating over it.

pretty much this

i'm also 25, it wouldn't work out no matter how hard i tried

>at best you be be labeled trans on your drivers license instead of male in 5 years

the thing that annoys me the most with the (louder) trans people is the whole fucking transgender thing

why are people fighting for more genders?

>that feel when redpilled but gender dysphoric

either you're a fucking male who feels that they should be a woman
or you're a fucking female who feels that they should be a man

either you're fucking gay, or your straight.
you're not a demisexual agender special snowflake, you're a fucking faggot who didn't get enough attention as a kid.

>half the reason i don't want transition is because i know it wouldn't work out well
>the other half of the reason is because the community is fucking degenerate cancerous trash

I know who made that lol

You just need to find a big, strong, man to protect you, sweetie.

WHY WHY WHY couldn't I just have been born a girl

>Trying to talk someone into becoming a tranny.

If we can't make it so you get sectioned when you want to take hormones and butcher your body, we should at least make it illegal to talk others into doing so. You should be strung up.

>You should be strung up.
islam folks
so peaceful they just want to hang you

Don't you worry, you were born something far worse.
A fucking fag

They wouldn't be so easily influenced if they didn't know the score deep down. Men get the shit end of the stick. Would anyone choose to be a man?

Not even religious. Trying to talk someone into accepting and acting on their delusions is wildly destructive - people are living ruined lives and killing themselves over this bullshit.

No matter what you do, you will always look like a man. Unkess you started taking hormones before you even knew what puberty was and you have a top notch plastic surgeon, you'll never even look like a real woman, because you're not.

Is that what you tell yourself as you cry yourself to sleep in order to stop you from accepting the fact that you desperately want to be an estrogenated being?

Its sad really.
Back then women had to man up and toughen up taking construction like job and factory jobs.

Now things have gone to their side so badly men are feminizing themselves to take advantage of what females have and get.

I just want to date and marry a cute tranny desu

Is that really so much to ask for, Sup Forums?
>ywn dominate a qt tgirl and fuck her sweet boipussy while giving her a reacharound
Feels bad man

>exploiting the fuck out of female privilege
That won't be possible, because everyone will know you aren't a girl.

I pass 100% and i'm post op so yeah I "trick" people 24/7

I believe you.

Is this you?

Any male who throws their position of power away is a god damned retard. You think your "real life" will begin as soon as you grow out your hair and your dick is in a biohazard waste bin? Just kill yourselves now.

I would give anything to have been born a man so that I may have controlled the destiny of my people. So that I may have carried on the legacy of my father, and his father.

Instead, I can only watch from the sidelines and hope that the men that are left in my country are intelligent and capable enough to right the wrongs that the Jews have plagued us with. The best that I can do in this situation, is to only refrain from participating in feminism and hope that society corrects itself in time for my children.

As a woman you can only be helpless; victim to the petty time-wasters that the Jews have subverted us with. No family structure to devote your life to, and only criticism awaits you if you should forge such an institution on your own instead of ((((focusing on your career)))).

Being a woman today is absolutely awful. Not only are you surrounded by degeneracy and encouraged to take part in it, you are an outcast should you refrain from "liberation". And you faggots think it would be just awesome to participate in the degeneracy that has irreversibly collapsed our nation instead of taking your power as a man to rise our society to its potential splendor? Fucking kill yourselves. Feminism exists only due to the failure of men.

But I just wanted to be a wife, and maybe a step-mom. :(

Do you just ignore the fact that they have gender dysphoria?

That projection holy shit
I'm sorry about your dad toki

>tfw you'll never afford srs
Go and live so that I may live through you

>Choosing the easy way

Pussy.

>basicly what I do now.

enjoy your suicide counseling sessions

That's like saying, do you just ignore the fact they they all believe they are Tom Cruise? Yes. It's a made up condition.

Being so insecure about your decision that you feel the need to keep making pro-tranny posts to reassure yourself. Why not just kill yourself?

>It's a made up condition.
kek

Why would they seek out such drastic measures as HRT and SRS if it wasn't a genuine condition?
Scans of a dysphoric brain literally show it to be closer in neural activity to a brain of the gender they identify as than the gender they were born with.

Why so butthurt about trans people?
Serious question.

People sought drastic measures to further all kinds of retarded plans. Doesn't mean that those plans were worth it.

Holy crap so many low test betas. Wanting to dress up like a girl and run away from your problems wont make them go away you fucking pathetic worms. I cannot fully express my disgust at how weak you are

Some succeed, some fail and kill themselves. Why do you really care?

I will use it as my disguise if clinton gets elected and sets up "reeducation camps" there is no way they can prove that i am not transgendered

Obama care covers that shit

It is a golden ticket
I cant pass as one tho
and im not degenerate fgt
Oh and they are not really a winning team
Everyone is laughin at feminists now
The companies getting less and less scared of lawsuits because everyone starts to recognise how childish and retarded their movement is

Am I passable Sup Forums?

>changing who you are so life is easier

These are literally the ones who commit suicide.

Passable but ugly :/

Have fun going infertile plus you could have just taken schizophrenic medication it is a lot cheaper, quicker, easier, and not harmful for your body

that's not you m8

"medication" for schizophrenia would not help people with dysphoria you moron

I live in CA, dont have a job, and was nearly inspired by movies like Mrs. Doubtfire and Bosom Buddies to dress up like a tranny to apply to "diversity" positions.

If my qualifications dont get me a job when I wear a suit, they might just be enough if I wear a dress.

>7 posts by this ID

lurk more you fucking cancerous faggot and stop shitting up the board

>passable imitation

Yeah. I think of them as soy-women. Not really women, but functionally the same for some intents and purposes.

Not an argument.

I dont argue with fags, just take the advice, as a channer

I don't, but I want to point out a flaw in your argument that somehow drastic measures validate the cause for which they were undertaken.

This guy obviously was a fag before he became a weird she-man; you can just tell by looking at him.

Actually, in few weeks im going to US for month. I was thinking about carring obvious as fuck pink hair bow in my pocket, cartman style, for shit and giggles.
All i have to do is say that im translesbian woman? Or i need to sign up some faglist or something?
Actually curious.

I was pointing out that they wouldn't take "drastic measures" if dysphoria weren't a real issue they were facing.

That's nice honey

GAS THE TRANNY'S, DEGENERACY WARS NAO

i'm buying steroids and becoming he-man instead

>be a fucking faggot

Honestly no thanks op

>Scans of a dysphoric brain literally show it to be closer in neural activity to a brain of the gender they identify as than the gender they were born with.

No source? Wow, brain activity changes when people think in a different way. You blew my mind user.

>Why would they seek out such drastic measures as HRT and SRS if it wasn't a genuine condition?

Because they are mentally ill. THAT'S the condition. Not "being born into the wrong body". Look at the pic you posted, look into its eyes. That thing is literally fucking insane. But why so butthurt about trans people? It is a sexual attack on children.

Look at the trans subs on reddit. Its all teens or 20somethings in "that" stage, wanting to be a part of something because they are a special and unique snowflake with an underdog storyline, fighting against the odds. So brave! 10 years down the road when all the excitement of cross dressing has worn off, and they'd like to start a real life, they can't because they have taken artificial hormones for the past decade and their dick is in a biohazard waste bin. They have mutilated their bodies, ended their bloodline, and trashed their future for a trendy fad. So they kill themselves. Have you ever taken the time to read any studies on the subject?

> Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Transgenderism is death - it produces no life. By accepting transgenderism into our society, it normalizes it, and will grow in numbers.

Being "misgendered" is not a real thing. Being mentally ill and mutilating your body is.

No. Fix nose, draw better eyebrows, grow out a more feminine hairstyle, then take a rope and hang yourself from your balcony.

>tfw op right now