People actually believe this

>People actually believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must suck living someplace that needs to accomodate 3 languages for fucking everything, even stupid shit like this.

pool's closed

because of typhus

That's Auschwitz. The languages other than English are Hebrew and Polish - i.e the ones that Jews speak.

Lol I remember going there and thinking a) it was really sad but b) it just looked like a summer camp. Now knowing what I know from Sup Forums and as a jew I think its fucking silly. OF COURSE they detained jews, they feared a communist revolt. US detained Japanese, and Japanese don't say they are oppressed because of it.

It's a pool, for storing water....
What's so hard to believe?

That you swim in.

Come on, "A fire brigade reservoir *built to look like a swimming pool*!?

That's "The devil put dinosaur bones there to test our faith" tier.

why not? get two birds with one stone

If Goy wants to swim in there,
Goy can be my guest,
But Goy should know that all pools, even ones which are not designed to swim in- look like pools.

>American education

>and Japanese don't say they are oppressed because of it.
yeah they do.

>prisoners get to swim to stop being bitchy
>fire reservoir if fire breaks out
What's the problem?

It has pool ladders, starting blocks and a diving board...

Goy

Okay, Sup Forums, I'll bite.

How did the hundreds of thousands of people deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau share a single swimming pool?
Is it possible that there were guards and certain prisoners subject to special treatment?
And is it possible that those people had amenities not available to the inmates at large?

And I don't see how it's hard to believe that a swimming pool could secondarily function as a fire reservoir. There are still examples of that today.

A fucking diving board.

No, it's more of "oh yeah that happened and it was sad but nobody got hurt and it was a long time ago so who cares" and then they get back to math

My grandfather told me the nazi's removed the ladders so the jews would drown , it was terrible

Why didn't they just say it was a pool for the guards? It would be a lot more believable, the guards lived on the camp, they need something to do during their off-time, guarding a concentration camp is a shit job.

kek

Like the fucking sims?

Slightly more believable than a water reservoir for the fire brigade with a diving board, but a swimming pool for the guards? Does that sound like something that would happen anywhere in the real world?

Brutal. Literally drowning pool.

They're implying that it wasn't used for swimming

Needs a date added to it, preferably in 2016 but of an age where the man couldn't have been a witness of this "event"

My grandfather told me about some guy who'd pull back the ladders so his brothers would drown. He entertained the thought that the guy would claim nazis did it and told my grandmother this story before a guard fell on him.

Yup.
The Drowning Pool.

It would depend on where it's located. It'd be believable if it were next to the guard barracks, but it's probably not.

>>prisoners get to swim to stop being bitchy

That's where you lose me. If the Nazis were the monsters that they were made out to be, they would just execute bitchy prisoners.

Oh Lordy

Hard to say it's for the guards when it's in the prisoner section

According to TripAdvisor, it does. Always got one yellow star ratings.

The Nazis had big plans for the concentration camps in the long run, they were meant to be a permanent source of labour for the entire nation even after the war and were all built to be easily expanded to accommodate more workers. Given this notion, building a pool for the guards of what would eventually become a slave labour complex the size of a city would not be so far fetched.

let the bodies hit the floor
let the bodies hit the
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

oh yes I remember the sad sight. I was there, but my guard tower was really far away and the binoculars sucked

And it's hard to say an unsealed room with a rickety wooden door was used as a gas chamber, doesn't stop them from lying about it anyway.

But no one feels that bad about it.

Underrated

because they were evil racists

>would eventually become a slave labour complex the size of a city

Interesting. Where did you get this information?

i thought it was another mad dont fucking pokemon go @ the yard poster before i zoomed in

It was a trap. Jews sink, because they'd rather drown than let go of their gold.

But why not build the pools until after the war?

>they were meant to be a permanent source of labour for the entire nation
>what would eventually become a slave labour complex the size of a city

Let's ignore the ridiculousness of these statements of a moment to concentrate on the fact that, even if they were true, that building a small pool like that "for some guards" would be a bit of a low priority, wouldn't it?

>removed the ladder
this isn't the sims nigga

Jews do have some negro genetics, maybe they inherited the part that can't swim.

My grandfather told me the nazi's glued a 1 reichspfennig coin to the bottom of the pool. Thousands of jews drowned trying to retrieve it, it was terrible.

ONE

Nothing wrong with me.

reddit is that way

giggled

Thanks for correcting the record.

All they had to do was glue a coin to the bottom of the pool

You americans really breed a special kind of stupid...

I'm not saying the pool was actually built for the guards, I'm saying it's more realistic than saying it was a fire reservoir with ladders, a diving board and starting blocks. Considering all the shit the Jews lie about when it comes to the holocaust, I don't know why they would go with such a ridiculous explanation instead of just saying it was for the guards.

In my personal opinion it was probably built for the prisoners, that's the easiest, most logical explanation, but the Jews would never say that, I'm just confused as to why they came up with such a ridiculous lie instead of a far more believable one such as the pool being for the guards only.

Good joke, m8.

You just import it

hebrew and english are what jews speak, polish is the native language of the country this camp is located in.

Why take a shower when you can just swim in the pool?

There lies the answer you seek user.

Maximum kek

Kek

Its not like they publish studies saying how the Japanese-Americans today are genetically effected and they want reparations.

Don't embarrass yourself while wearing the union flag you wanker

My uncle's father survived the very same camp. When he arrived, they assigned him to pool duty. He didn't realize the Nazis would have him cleaning the pool of the drowned corpses. In fact, the Nazi officer had a very old blind hound. He wouldn't let my uncle's father clean out the corpses until they decayed so horribly that the hound would howl and wimper from the repugnant smell. The smell was so atrocious that 60 pool boys before him died from drowning after fainting into the pool.

Poland, at least until WW2, had the largest Jew population of anywhere outside of the USA.

then why are you still here?

I know when I'm being openly genocided a good dip always makes me feel better.

>MFW the Holohoax was just Jews Jewing Jews out of food

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Not to be that goy, but it does look like a reservoir

Honestly this is nothing compared to actual accounts by jews. It's downright reasonable in comparison.

Such as the holocoaster, pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

>Polish
>the ones that Jews speak.
I wish

>germans can build ballistic missiles but are stymied by water tower technology
100% legit. Never forget the 6 gorillion.

How did the previous cart move out of the way of for the next?

They had those too. Notice how they lack all of the adornments of the swimming pool. They're just a concrete bowl full of water. No ladder or anything.

Imagine the belt of a motorcycle.

It obviously went in a loop like an actual coaster, ready to take the next load

It also had the largest Pole population.

That's my job

>tfw the goyim are on to our summer camp swimming pools
SHUT IT DOWN

Japanese Americans do.

Fucking faggot Takei.

Holocoaster Tycoon?

Jews also got a one yellow star rating

i love this board

Where's jew2.jpg?

So, your logic is, because someone thought to put a diving board in a reservoir and use it for swimming, the holocaust didn't happen?

Does anyone have that video where a holocaust survivor talks about the music hall within the camp where they were allowed to perform recitals?

I think he also talks about how they were allowed to keep and breed pet rabbits.

Yeah, we've all seen the image.

Mein sides

>the holocaust didn't happen

I don't think holocaust deniers would even say that. Their argument is that the atrocities were severely exaggerated.

I don't believe in "muh 6 million" by any means, but why would these camps have gas chambers, crematoriums, and pools?

Burden of proof is not on the skeptic. If it creates doubt, it plays a small role.

My argument is, why did the nazis go to the trouble of making those in the camps comfortable, building them swimming pools etc, if they were only there to slaughter them like cattle?

the problem is the word holocaust senpai. "The Holocaust(TM)" most certainly did not happen

why would gas chambers have wooden doors

Why build fucking camps at all instead of just shooting them?

Kek.

The bigger question is why bother with gas chambers at all? We have holocaust survivors saying they were sent to the gas chambers multiple times, surviving each time. Seems a rather inefficient method of mass slaughter