What country has best handled racial or ethnic diversity?

What country has best handled racial or ethnic diversity?

Attached: Diversity.png (400x233, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/4-unprovoked-assaults-on-vancouver-s-west-side-prompt-vpd-appeal-for-help-1.4579993
youtube.com/watch?v=hpwPciW74b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethnic and racial diversity are two radically different things.

Okay then you can answer with two different countries.

Probably Singapore?

Australia or Singapore (if you can count them as racial/ethnic diverse)

Attached: pisa-scores-migrants.jpg (2142x825, 249K)

singapore is close to 90% asian, they're only religious diverse.
maybe new zealand

OP said ethnic diversity as well.

canada

>a city with 80000 people
>a country

The ones with a cake big enough to share with complete strangers from around the world. Different systems may help make it work smoothly as long as economy goes well, but All diverse countries are a timebomb.

china, brazil, india

74% han chinese. not very diverse considering it is a big city

Brazil? They have all shades from light to dark, not sure about the history with slavery though

From what I've heard from people, there is still a hierarchy where light-skinned/whites are at the top and dark-skinned/blacks are at the bottom.

Canada

Attached: mr_dressup.jpg (960x741, 101K)

Singapore has similar population to Slovakia or Finland.

>expel colonial powers
>become iron-fisted "Supreme Dictator"
>isolate the country North Korean style
>force all marriages to be interracial until everyone is mixed

Attached: José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, Supreme Dictator of Paraguay.jpg (237x255, 14K)

Probably the "new" countries. Canada and Australia especially. They have no history and are starting from scratch, makes it easier to "integrate" people.

Is that why they elected Castro's son?

Attached: trudeau canada is a meaningless blob identified only by its multiculturalism.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>starting from scratch
They weren't empty before the white man, those lands

I voted for him and I must say he does a great job of making Canada seem like a very welcoming country

He does indeed but is the cost worth it

Attached: trudeau typical entrance.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Exactly as autistic as myself, couldn't have gotten better

Attached: 1503224763478.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

We don't want to be welcoming! They all need to go home.

London and New York

Go to Saskatchewan or Nova Scotia if you don't want to see more capable people who will happily work for less

More capable people like this gentleman?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/4-unprovoked-assaults-on-vancouver-s-west-side-prompt-vpd-appeal-for-help-1.4579993

We do. Everyone suffers and dies equally

Memes.

Singapore, see youtube.com/watch?v=hpwPciW74b8

Yes, he isn't bitching like a faggot on Sup Forums

almost empty. The americas had a much lower population density than eurasia. furthermore, 90% of indigenous people died from European diseases soon after first contact. Most of them got those diseases before ever meeting with Europeans (disease spread between native tribes more than between Europeans and natives).

I (non-indian) wore indian garb at a friend's wedding. they don't care about cultural appropriation or such shit. only american blacks and the white left care about such things.

Poland.

Attached: ger_troll_poll.png (560x743, 46K)

That's fine at a wedding, not a trade mission where all the indian guys were in suits and you bring along an attempted murderer from a separatist party in india linked with terrorism.

>almost empty.

The indigenous population was estimated to be around 50m to 100m. That's not empty

was that before or after 90% died?

Nazi Germany tbqh

Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela

Us?
We're mixed as fuck and the world's greatest power.

Pakistan. Fuckload of ethnic groups who are all to poor to care about ethnic groups. One overall language they speak and they get to use their mother languages too.

probably India

although india has tension as well, see the language issues in IITs and whatnot

tibetans don't seem to like china's method of handling diversity too much

There was a lot wrong with that trip. His dancing isn't very high on the list. I plan to vote for him again because Canada must remain unimportant and meme-tier.

>send europeans to concentration camps in WW1
>send japanese to concentration camps in WW2
>residential schools
hmmm sweetie

Did you not read about the multiple displacements and tensions with India?

Israel.
We have many races, but we're all brothers here.

easily canada

we didnt have slavery like american savages! we love our based blacks and our PM has acknowledged what wh*Toid chr*Stians are the worst part of canadian society

>I plan to vote for him again because Canada must remain unimportant and meme-tier.
Why do you say that?

I think Canada needs to step up as a world leader.