Carlos danger at it again

Anthony Weiner was caught sending pictures AGAIN

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/29/ex-congressman-weiner-embroiled-in-new-sexting-scandal.html

>The report said Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, described his sexual fantasies and masturbation in messages to the unidentified woman and called her "literally a fantasy chick."

>One of the photos Weiner sent the woman showed his underwear-clad crotch as his son Jordan slept next to him in bed.

>When contacted by the Post, Weiner admitted he and the woman "have been friends for some time," but added that their conversations were "private ... and were always appropriate."

>Weiner, 51, added that he had never met the woman in person, despite repeatedly inviting her to visit him in New York.

>By Monday morning, Weiner's Twitter account appeared to have been taken down.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/anthony-weiner-pulls-out-deletes-twitter-account-after-new-sexting-scandal
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/will-anthony-weiner-enter-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=aSprsF8qwG8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrV51GOPkE
abcnews.go.com/Politics/huma-abedin-announces-shes-splitting-anthony-weiner/story?id=41719614
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well his wife is already fucking another woman, don't see why he can't too

Who Hillary?

BASED

This incident could be a coverup for the revelations about the terrorist advisor Huma, his """Wife""". Clintons like to create sub-scandles that are about relatively inconsequencial things in order to distract from mega corruption

Bump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/anthony-weiner-pulls-out-deletes-twitter-account-after-new-sexting-scandal

>trump supporter

Fuck yeah.

Hillary pitches and Huma catches.

you'd think people like this would have a straighter head on them

it like how every other month over here we hear about a famous footballer getting his cock out and slapping a bitch at a party, or getting blackout drunk and pissing in his own mouth on camera

why the fuck can't people exercise some fucking restraint when they've got so much of the public eye on them, jesus christ

kek

I don't see why this is a big deal; big enough to make a thread about. It's just a guy cheating on his wife.

Fuck off shill

I see you kike

Huma and Hillary lick pussy mad
She eats more pussy then bill

It's because his kid was also in the picture. People are construing it to mean he's also some kind of closet gay incest pedo. It's unlikely that he is but the man clearly needs to stop being an absolute fucking retard when he's trying to be a pervert.

Sup huma

the mongoose cant help itself

Very close personal friend and assistant to someone running for president has a sex fiend for a husband. That leaves the door open for blackmail/corruption and associates Clinton to scandal.

So yes, it's important.

If Huma is any danger at all to the campaign Hitlery's gotta fire her which means Hitlery loses a very close companion and confidant. And since she's already teetering on the edge of breakdown, removing Huma could push her over the edge.

>be Anthony Weiner
>be in really good shape for 51, or any age really
>actually have a large dick
>have all of that undone being cursed with greeseball hair and giant Jew hook nose

Anthony (((Weiner)))

anthony cumia, when will you learn?

The Clintons have so many scandals in their closet that blackmailing them with some weiner is meaningless. Why would Hillary even play ball to protect weiner?

If you want a hearty kek look up when Benji Bronk interupted his first press conference when he resigned from Congress.

Chick was actually kind of hot. Hard to blame him being stay at home dad and married to Abedin

>Huma and Hillary lick pussy like mad
>She eats more pussy then bill

Oy vey!

hot body but face is a bit crooked. would fuck

Agreed, her face looks like it got pressed on a waffle iron.

Must be why Hillary and Huma get along so well, they both have perv husbands who can't keep it under control

Hillary had the nerve to tell her that she should dump weiner.

>Never met her despite inviting her to his house multiple times

lol this nigga was getting catfished.

American voters are picky - one too many scandals - never know what the last straw will be.

She won't protect Weiner - she'll have him killed maybe...wouldn't want that scum in the White House after what he did to her gal pal eh?

>Will Anthony Weiner Live at the White House?
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/will-anthony-weiner-enter-white-house/

IMO, she'll drop Huma like a hot potato - nothing can stand between Shitlery and the coveted presidency.

FUCKING HELL

>sexting between 2 consenting adults is somehow bad

you take the bait every time pol

that's rich

you can tell from pictures of the two of them that they haven't fucked in ages. this might be the final straw

I think Bill raping all those girls is a much bigger deal than wiener sexting. Yet here we are, dangerously close to electing a rape enabler.

What a fucking idiot

Why didn't he learn from the first time

fat phallus near toddler dont looks so good for public. He could have used another point of view

anyone else find huma kinda Wouldhaveconsualhatesexwith/10

You should watch his documentary "Wiener". You can find a torrent in the usual places. Yeah it's pretty clear that he disgusts her.

>No solder
>Holding the Soldering iron like that
>Putting it on the printed board
>Putting it on a factory-made finished motherboard anyways

What the fuck is that dumb bitch doing in that picture?

Or the second.

Reading tweets and people are already calling for CPS to remove the child from the household.

It is and yes, you are. This might go into orbit though. The kid being in the pic is a massive point of contention apparently.

The establishment is so corrupt. Its all piss pimps and baby dick pics. Fucked up shit. Godless. No sense of honor, duty, respect. Just pure greed and sin. We must throw the money lenders out of the temple or else they will not stop until the last ounce of human goodness is butchered, packaged, and sold.

>that face
>still has the will to work out
Hats off to our weiner.

>just lift brah, chicks don't care about face
kek he fell for the memes

>sexting with your baby next to you
>sexting again after the humiliation that's happened TWICE

Is he legit fucked in the head?

Posing for a stock photo

Why is she soldering a mother board??

the media is already blaming Trump saying this chick set the wiener up because she a supporter. boycott media when.

>women and blacks
>doing technical work

funny thing is, most of the very highly skilled PCB techs are women

youtube.com/watch?v=aSprsF8qwG8

>wiener

Where's the unedited one though?

That black dude has a pinhead

It's working.

How interesting.

Apparently Americans are too prudish to accept a wiener being pulled out in front of a toddler.

I hate Trump now
Hillary FTW

if i wasnt already totally numbed to such insanity those 2 images would boil my blood to gas in seconds

God DAMN that fucking NOSE

Is that Huma next to Hillary in bed? Holy shit, this is Zyklon Ben's greatest artistic feat so far.

I know. I didn't even notice the other stuff, mainly because seeing where her fingers were on that soldering iron made the autism rise up in me something fierce.

When your face is that Jewish, no amount of /fit/ is going to make you sexy.

This image is Ben's greatest

I really don't get it. They know this man is a sex addict and a liability.

Why don't they just take some of that Clinton foundation money and hire him a steady stream of hookers?

That's what it's for right?

fuck yea weiner

lewd

>No solft solder again
>Solder fucking nothing
>Messing up the printed circuit board
>Doing it on that cluttered side

>No solder AGAIN
>Chick pretending she knows what she's doing
>Wog more interested in posing for the camera
>On factory-made mother-boards again
>Holding them like tards again
>Why the fuck is there a HDD there as if it relevant

REEE FUCKING STOP REEEEEEEEE

>anyone else find huma kinda Wouldhaveconsualhatesexwith/10

Yeah, I'd leave a deposit inside her for sure

Because the most sucessful people on earth have no morals.

Their ego and lack of morals what drive their success.

look at that shnoz

I'd be kinda worried about what kinds of STDs she picked up from Anthony and Bill.

Scanning through the tweets flooding in - people are outraged at the baby being next to him.

Also everybody really does know Hillary's a lez. I mean, like, NORMIES even know it. Wew.

Huma has an enormous honker too.

She looks like the kind of woman who has absolutely zero sense of humor and spends her nights and weekends devouring souls of the innocent. Like a lower key but more evil version of that lawyer chick from GTA5 who gets killed by the jet engine.

>dat super rare pepe

>growing up
>dad I had a nightmare
>sleep in dad's bed
>later that night
>dad rolls over
>camera flashes
>hear boxers elastic snap
>hear the "thut thut thut" of keyboard input vibration

It's only going to get worse user. In 2017, clockboy's dad is going to be the new US-installed puppet president in Sudan election. Clockboy will show up soldering motherboards for all the poverty niglets to play with.

kek. atleast the guy is somehow suspicious about whats going on.

TFW I realise we'll be greeting Huma Abedin as 'Madam Congresswoman' in our lifetime !!!

>CNN: Weiner deletes Twitter account after new sexting allegations

>allegations

OH COME ON

desu senpai

The Russians did it!

>CNN: "Someone just climbed into my bed," Weiner allegedly wrote in a message, sent July 31, 2015, according to the Post.

>ALLEGEDLY

>literally a fantasy

This makes so little sense my head hurts.

>CNN: He then is alleged to have sent a picture of a barechested man with white boxers and a bulge, while a small child is asleep beside him.

>le over labeling comic meme man

Don't forget to thank Hulk Hogan for this shit, every big news outlet that has anything to loose will pussyfoot around a news like this from now on

humas ... huma's going to be mad. she is probably going to say that him sending dick pics to minors is haram and cut his dick off. they are murried

first off she isnt soldering shit
second you use solder on a board like that because you want to have a strong, conductive connection. I use solder on boards on a daily basis because we have to change out shit all the time.

Then again my industry is typically about 10 years behind the times and we are sorta flying by the seat of our pants but thats how we have been doing it for the past 7 years.

Thanks for reminding me. Now I want to murder CNN AND Hulk Hogan.

Can we all agree that this marriage is just a public farce to cover up the Muslim influence through the femme fatale, Huma Abedin?

>Hillary's long relationship with Huma began during Bill's presidency. Serving as an intern to then First Lady Hillary in 1996, incidentally at the same time Bill was having affair with Monica Lewinsky, Huma developed a close, secretive, and personal relationship with Hillary. Some have even speculated that they have had an affair.
>While a student at the George Washington University, Huma maintained her contacts with Hillary. She also began to advocate for her Islamic religion. She also served as editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. As Andy McCarthy explains in a 2012 interview, this journal is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoot al-Qaeda:
>Huma Abedin served for a dozen years as the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, publication of which was the main business of the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. Both the institute and the journal were founded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, a wealthy and influential Saudi academic who became a financier of the al-Qaeda terror network as well as the secretary-general of Muslim World League - one of the most significant joint ventures of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi government in terms of spreading Islamic supremacist ideology. Naseef recruited Huma Abedin's parents to run the journal when it started in the late seventies, and it has been an Abedin family venture since that time, with Naseef remaining closely involved.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

BREAKING: HUMA RELEASES PRESS RELEASE. THEY ARE BREAKING UP

THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

So mad I forgot to make my point...

CNN (fucked as the article is) mentioned the kid in bed next to him. That's all they had to do. People are going to lose their minds.

He's finished.

Prediction: Shitlery tweets out #ImWithHer with a pic of Huma attached. Stupid bitches all over the country get on board. Hillary goes up in the polls.

Screencap this.

>it's real

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Confirmed

>Huma Abedin Announces She's Splitting From Anthony Weiner
abcnews.go.com/Politics/huma-abedin-announces-shes-splitting-anthony-weiner/story?id=41719614

Yep. Clinton will use this. Jesus christ this probably came from her side not Trump's.

It's the thrill of it all. You don't get a name like (((Carlos Danger))) by accident, or give it to yourself for that matter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
REAL THEME
>REAL THEME
REAL THEME
>REAL THEME
REAL THEME
>REAL THEME
REAL THEME
>REAL THEME