Zionist Jews = bad?

I have been noticing this contradiction all the time on here.
Aren't the Zionist Jews actually the "good" ones? They are nationalistic and only wish that all of their people lived in Israel , which would clear out all the parasitic Jews around the world and in the end, benefit us. Wasn't Hitler himself a Zionist? He did make the first plan for the Jews to emigrate to Palestine, and helped them a lot in that.
But then again, one could say that the liberal Jews around the world are also Zionist in a way, because for them to get "muh eternal aid to Israel" they need to corrupt all other nations. And we've also seen time and time again that there were Jews who would promote liberal degeneracy in the Western world, but then promote strong traditional values in Israel.
So, what's your opinion? I think it would all again boil down to: safer not to trust any Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/soQT2xm3kidT
haaretz.com/jewish/poll-fewer-than-half-of-israelis-see-themselves-as-secular-1.313462
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good lord no not at all. they are occultist secret society weirdos who think if they live in israel they will be the "israelites" of the bible and so god's prophecies wont come true..even if you dont believe it..those in real power have gone so crazy they believe it.

they are just a bunch of rats destabilizing the middle east and extending their hand further and further in other countries..

like the...US election..lol

Point is/TLDR: They like to control much more than "israel"

nazis were controlled by ashkenazis.

Sup Forums just wants to see all Jews dead, a Jew can be the most redpilled person on the planet and Sup Forums would still off him, just forget about it.

Thoughts on usury?

If you're just reffering to the Jewish decent, then yes I agree that your regular Jewish blooded guy can be redpilled and that it would be dumb hating him because of his background. But if you're of the Jewish faith, nope.

What's usury exactly?

Money-lending at interest.

Haven't heard about that, can you explain a bit more?

probably because EVERY SINGLE jew is a damn liar who in the end would put their "people" before doing what is truly right

even if youre the bad guys, you cant blame you...but you cant blame everyone who hates you either

In Deuteronomy as well as the Talmud it says Jews must not lend money at interest to other jews. However, it is permitted to lend money at interest to non-jews. Do you agree with this?

This.

You'd do the same if you had the chance, Cletus.

No, I support equal treatment to both Jews and Goyim, really you guys live in a bubble if you think most Jews follow the Talmud, religious Jews follow the Torah, less of them follow the Talmud.

Ok well the Torah says to screw over non-jews financially and Orthodox jews, who run Israel, follow it.

Thank you for Correcting The Record! $0.20 was donated into your account

Which verse says that?

I'll be glad to discuss that particular verse, it could be interpreted in many ways as well.

Deuteronomy 23:19-20. Also the Talmud backs this up, and its considered a Mitzvah as well. I'll remind you here I'm a fellow jew.

>Zionist Jews actually the "good" ones

Stopped reading right here. Zionists are just as bad or even worse than secular leftist anti White jews. They are both working towards the same goals from different angles.

>Greek flag

Stooped reading

I don't see how it even matters, since Rabbis don't hold sway on Israeli banks, which run along an international set of rules instead, not Jewish ones, so why are we even having this discussion?

The ultra-orthodox annoy us secular Jews as well, you're not alone at that.

I thought the zionists were the ones who were calling for the abolishion of Israel due to some obscure bit in their scripture?

Because people give private loans where they follow those rules. Not every loan is from a bank. Why do Jews have to meet up in secret for Bilderberg et al. if they are not making secret deals? Then don't let them run you. Denounce usury.

If Orthodox Jews run Israel, why do I still have to pay interest? Or is it that banker Jews aren't religious? If religious Jews don't run Israel, and they run the US banks, do fellow US Jews pay no interest, as opposed to goyim? If no, why bring up a topic that was relevant long ago but isn't in the current year?

No, those are the extremist ultra-orthodox, like the Satmar Hasidut, they're similar to the Taliban.

Its that they make loans to each other in sweetheart deals and then feel no remorse as to overcharging goyim because their books tell them so. Religious jews DO run Israel. Can I get gay married there?

Again, I do not support this kind of behavior.

Isn't this what nationalism is about you dumb fuck?
> Orthodox Jews run Israel
Are you retarded? I'm not even joking, what?

Then share that publicly. Advocate for reform. Why are a majority of American jews reform, but our conversions will not get us citizenship in Israel?

Do buses run on the Sabbath?

They have sway over marriage, but they hold no power in economic or political decisions.

I don't care about the affairs of Israel other than when they are leading my country into ruinous wars for the establishment of Greater Israel. I figure they are building nice shopping malls with air conditioning (meme), instead of minarets and beheading/stoning people, so good for them, but don't ask the american taxpayer to subsidize it.

Because our prime minister can't hold a government without his Haredim partners.

>economic
Can businesses operate on the Sabbath?
Can a Muslim be a political leader?

Do American Jews get sweetheart deals? Proofs please

Ye religious Jews run Israel, that's why we have gay parades and we can drove on the sabbath.
The furthest amount of religious control that we have is a remnant of some Turkish law, the horror.

Then advocate for reform.

In most places yes, in some religious areas no.

Of course there is no proof! It is intentionally done in obscura. If it were clear the Jews were screwing other people over, they might I dunno, get kicked out a country or something.

In Jerusalem, they do not run. It is a theocratic ethno-state, no matter how you try to spin it.

Israel uses most of the money to buy weapons and systems from America, civic projects see not a single Dollar from America, don't be ignorant.

I do plan on voting for those people who wish for a reform.

Do Jews doing "backroom deals" have anything to do with a fair exchange of money?
Like, if my dad owns a bank, and I ask him for 10 shekels and then return 10 shekels to him later, is he actively screwing all his customers?

Yes. Sorta, anyway. There are truly hypocritical Zionist-Globalist jews who want Globalism for everyone else, but generally Zionists are more likely to be the good kind.

Where the Zionist = bad meme comes from is people drinking sandnigger propaganda along with their nazi propaganda. In reality the best jew is one in Israel, far away, I would assume.

Would you accept reform jewish converts as Israeli citizens? Would you attend a Reform Temple?

Yes when its enshrined in religious law.

By your attitude I see that you don't like Israel or Jews in general, so why do you even care?

Because reformation is possible. And eyes need to open.

Here's a diaspora Zionist Jew. They basically give a shit about nothing other than Israel and use all influence to benefit Israel.

you're very very wrong.
You just have to actually talk to them instead of text.

I have attended one 3 years ago I think, I'm secular so I don't care all that much about that.

my dad isn't religious, so it's ok.

>zionist jew

you realize that's an oxymoron, right? zionists aren't jews. establishing israel was disobedience to God for a jew. zionists even killed jews trying to escape oppression in europe because they were not destined to land in palestine. Herzl was atheist, not a jew.

zionists are not jews.

I've seen enough threads here to know what Sup Forums would do to every Jew should they have the chance.

Im down with right wing jews. Benjamin Netanyahu is a great PM and I love a lot of Israel's policies.

Secular and Russian?

But if you let the religious people run your shit who cares if you aren't?

dont lie, they fucking dont
im in haifa

What kind of drivel is that?

Most Zionists are Jews.

>"We must preserve ties with the United States. I believe this is a security necessity," he said.

>In the past three years, he noted, US taxpayers have contributed more to the Israeli defense budget than Israeli taxpayers.

Why did you let this happen dad?

So much pilpul itt.

I'm not lying, I've seen quite a few buses in Shabbath.

what part wasn't true?

where is your messiah?

No, not Russian, and we need to respect everyone's views, even those of the religious.

The reason why I'll never admit I'm Jewish in public is because of this board alone. However, I still agree with the general consensus about globalism/Zionism here, even if I am practicing.

nah, just join any pol chat and talk to them.
here join ours
Continue the conversation with Skype: join.skype.com/soQT2xm3kidT

What if someone's views hurt those who don't share them?

You must work and pay your own way. My taxes are not for you.

Nice new tactics you got there, jidf/cia.

You guys still stick out like a sore thumb making these stupid fucking bait threads.

>zionists are the good ones

I HAD A FUCKIN LAUGH M8

I BET YOU FUCKS SIT THERE AND READ THE TORAH LOOKING FOR EVERY EXCUSE TO USE SUBTERFUGES AND BULLSHIT FUCK YOU KIKES

Most Zionists in Israel are Jews, even some of the ultra-Orthodox are Zionists themselves.

its not a contradiction you tard. zionist want every one else to do the work for them. they arent nationalist. they are a bunch of gib me dats

zionist jews lobby before the american congress for america to step in and beat up people they dont like. if they were nationalist they would do it themselves

That goes both ways sometimes.

Why?

Internet Tough Guy much? How much do you bench, mate? 225 here.

Both Israel and the international jew are our enemies.

The trick is to get them to fight each other, and to offer help to either side. Playing both sides of the fence in other words.

Afterwards, whichever group prevails (likely to be internationalists) the action of war between them will expose their jewishness to the world, and weakened in resources and exposed it will be the perfect time to strike the remainder of jewry.

well then you arent jewish anymore are you?
you dont believe in the tannah or torah, you dont like zionism.
you're not a jew.
stop calling yourself one.

..? Greek dudes not looking so bad now.

Well my best friends in college were Jews, they despised most of the people but I can't blame them because I also did, they did not seem biased towards the goyim, just towards the trend follower Hollywood hive mind retards.

you're not allowed to rule yourselves until your messiah comes. who is your messiah that allowed you to form your own state?

oh, that's right, you're not actually jews, are you? you're just racial separatists. period. real jews do not support israel.

No
I'm not saying that there's no minority religious population, but they're practically powerless. The only reason we give them money is because we need to keep our status as a Jewish state, while most people here are secular.
Really, fuck off

>implying you could ever pilpul on my level

daddy issues

Never trust a jew. No ifs, ands, or buts. End of the story.

Read about Arie Scher (a zionist jew) and a Geroge Soros (a globalist jew) to see the difference. Two sides of the same devalued shekel.

all jews are bad

So why not secularize the government? Allow businesses to sell goods on the Sabbath, transit to run. Gay marriage, refugees from nearby Syria.

It's funny you mention that because I wish white people were more like Jews. For example:

>Tribal enough to put own interests in front of the human race.
>Conniving, lying, deceitfulness throughout history to make their tribal acts look less impactful.
>Use guilt to get to the top of the "ladder of oppression" ("muh holocaust).
>Gross scale of nepotism.
>Manipulation of economy, propaganda, and social trends.

If whites were more like that, you'd see a Renaissance of western civilization.

You know I am right juden. And there's nothing you can do to stop the impending civil war of jewry. Your wormy race is too greedy to share even among yourselves.

Because they aren't running our shit! Unless you think most Jewish banksters are some stereotype haredi with a funny hat.

Usury is not about morality, in the modern world it's just a business.
Goy bankers do it, Jew bankers do it, everyone does it, because interest let's banks have a source of income, just like any business.

Well I'm if anything, a Reform Jew, which is very lenient about things like these, I'll still participate in the normie rites like high holy days/weddings/funerals etc. But I'm Agnostic in general so yeah.

Then again, I don't know what the hell I am anymore. This place doesn't think I'm white, even when my skin is just as white as the next guy, and if I'm born Jewish, then I am Jewish by that alone. I could decide who I would be, but this place is like Tumblr/Reddit/any leftist shithole in which it's obsessed with identity politics just as much as that.

I'm a reform nationalist jew. I am American first, jew second. Israel can get nuked by Iran.

Haredim do not control your marriages? Your food supply? I can open a non-kosher McDonalds in Jerusalem selling a pork sandwich?

>EVERY SINGLE jew is a damn liar who in the end would put their "people" before doing what is truly right
You're being overly emotional about this. Phrased another way that would seem like loyalty to your people and nation, a good thing. And in any case what the heck is "truly right anyway"?

In any case the Jews are a group with conflicting interests from Europeans, and should therefore not be permitted in large numbers in European and Western Nations.

Which is where Israel comes in;
>Removes liberal, harmful jews from our nations
>takes those Jews, sends them in the middle of hordes of savages. Thereby forcing them to adopt nationalist, anti-muslim sentiments or be blown apart. If they do adopt, then they fight against the Arabs.

Israel is a win-win situation for us. Israel is only opposed by cucked muslimlovers, or hysterical stormfaggots.

Yay don't see a lot of fellow reform jews on here. I guess most really are brainwashed.

Because we don't want to turn our country into another Middle Eastern shithole
> inb4 hurr durr diaspora jooz call for multiculti everywhere but israel
Diaspora Jews are NOT Zionists. These are the people who burn Israeli flags. The Israelis who do call for multiculturalism mostly promote it in here aswell and everyone hates them

No the zionist and the hitler was sending jews there so the grand mufti huessain could make his own concentration camps to kill them off soros and the rothschilds are zionist and they are evil get this right or get off Sup Forums

because hes wrong.
jews are becoming more religious not less.
at least according to statistics
haaretz.com/jewish/poll-fewer-than-half-of-israelis-see-themselves-as-secular-1.313462

I never said you're all bad, but I know your elite must be defeated.

Same here @ reform nationalist Jew. I care more about America's interests the hell over Israel's. I still don't hate Israel though. Don't have enough reasons as to why I should.

That is not BS actually. There's this guy Jean Wyllys, a Brazilian hardline fag leftist who was invited to Israel by progressives and I am pretty sure those progressives are bloodthirsty to destroy Israel. I don't really support or condone Israel but that is the truth.

The religious Zionist view holds that the messiah will come as Israel is developed.

Not very different from the Christian view.

I'm not going to burn an Israeli flag but at the same time you must accept reform converts as citizens or we will not support you. You must defend yourselves with your own money.

Oh yeah but I'm for that too. I gain nothing from Soros having a ton of shekels.

Because if you marry a reform jew and Shoah 2 happens they will not let your spouse into Israel.

By definition what you said is correct. Zionism is literally nationalist jews who support right wing and israel and remove kebab. See a dictionary/ wikipedia. That is the meaning of the word.

However being as retarded as Sup Forums, they think zionists = spooky globalist jews. The opposite is true. Elite diaspora liberal jews hate israel/zionism and vice versa.

They do control our marriages(which is a big deal here yes, but couples can get married, and often do, in a different country, and then Israel recognizes it)

And yes, you can open a pork selling McDonald's in Jerusalem.