Sex tourism: the easy and free road

I live in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul, to be exactly) and all these threads of Americans going to Thailand/Phillipines to fuck women makes me laugh.

You probably don't know, but if you are a foreigner in Southern Brazil you're basically a god. This was proved during the last FIFA World Cup, when Australian and Dutch men fucked every women they could in the few days they spent in my city.

You don't realize how much power you have here just for being a foreigner.

Also, you don't have to pay, you are going to have sex with middle class women who speak english and worship you for free.

Cities to check out: Porto Alegre, Caxias do Sul, Bento Gonçalves, São Leopoldo, Novo Hamburgo, Blumenau, Nova Petrópolis.

Most girls are either mixed or somewhat white. If you are looking for thicc latinas GTFO.

Attached: gaúcha.jpg (768x960, 124K)

does this work with shitalians too?

Yes. If you are white and foreigner you pretty much can have any woman you want here.

we are not wh*Te

W-Why are you telling us to come and fuck your women ?

he is a anti-nationalist commie

Yes, you are.

I'm not telling you to come and fuck our women. I'm only giving tips for my fellas at Sup Forums

South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay women love European cocks.

They are best place to fuck a woman and sex tourism.

What if I'm ugly?

How do I get a Brazilian wife

He wants to reduce the negroid percentage

It doesn't matter. Are you blonde and white? If so then you are going to fuck at least one woman.

Southern Brazilians are not wife material. The majority of them are feminists and shit like that.

You're also going to get fucking shot, and most people don't want to risk that.
Also I don't like negresses.

Why are you so rude, Peru? It's not like our countries are so different.

ok, let's get straight to the point
what I have to do if I want to visit Brazil?
Do I need visa or something? What shout I know about your country? How much would cost me to spend a few days in one of cities listed here?

>Go to Brazil
>Get shot
Worth. Plus they would mock my accent >:(

Attached: 1517205634844.jpg (236x250, 13K)

I sure am blonde and white, but I don't like falling for Sup Forums memes

>Do I need visa or something?
Yeah, but you can get one pretty easily.

>What shout I know about your country?
The only thing that matters to a tourist is to avoid poor areas and use condoms.

>How much would cost me to spend a few days in one of cities listed here?
I guess you could spend like 2 weeks here with only 3~5k euros, maybe even less.

It's not a meme. Girls here love a foreigner cock for some reason. Especially European cock.

fucking piece of shit cuck commie bastard
our women is for us, even though i would like more people other than me bleaching this country i wouldnt like them to being beta e*ropeans who love to get raped by immigrants
the only ones countries that deserve to come here are Poland, Hungary and Italy, and any other countries that strongly refuse dirty immigrants

5k euros for 2 weeks wtf dude

Fuck off.

>I will accept snow niggers

I'm guessing an expensive amount because I really don't know where you would want to stay and visit.

You can stay in Thailand for 3 months with that much

Shit like this is why everyone hates brazilian posters

>countries that strongly refuse dirty immigrants
n*rdic c*untries BTFO

Thank you very much for your reply!
also:
>It's not a meme. Girls here love a foreigner cock for some reason. Especially European cock.
We have something like this with black or portugal/spanish cocks (erasmus for example)

Shut up. Nordic countries are welcome here.

Liar.

he is like that hapa from r/asianmasculinity

better stop with the self-hating and cuckery, my little monkey friend

brazilian women aren't that hot, at least not the ones you'll get to fuck for free, and everyone here is a nerd virgin sperg so we're not going to find the same sexual purchase at all like some yuro soccer hooligans

That's every country colonized by Spain and Portugal, their women are whores for White men

>>You probably don't know, but if you are a foreigner in Southern Brazil you're basically a god.
You probably mean "a foreigner in Rio Grande do Sul", because here in Paraná - specially Curitiba - people will treat you like shit if they feel you don't belong here, including foreigners.

It's true. Look it up

why should I go to Brazil when I can go to Ukraine?

Booking a flight right now :)

Very true.

Nice joke.

Because you can have some sex and not freeze while having it.

Nice!

Happens in all of the Southern cone. They have been in a constant struggle to "improve the race" by importing Europeans

>Nice joke.
It isn't, and you know that.

You can be as white as a paper here and you'll still get shat upon if people realize you don't belong here, cow pimp.

And what if you black and do the same thing would it work ? And if go To north east brazil To bang or wife a brown cutie would i get murdered ?

>And what if you black and do the same thing would it work ?
If you're black you'll be treated worse than shit. Specially if you speak French because people here FUCKING HATE HAITIANS.

SB like foreigners only from first world or all(white) guys?

Why the fuck would they hate haitian they only go there for work!? Brazil is not like a euro country where immigrants would commit crime,the local are too dangerous already...

Europeans killed each other in infinitely greater numbers than Brazilians could ever possibly do

What ?

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 143K)

Oh, you meant in WW, not sure how that's relevant, tho

made up maps
lolz
i remember the original one not including Russia neither USA

>Why the fuck would they hate haitian they only go there for work!?
Are you actually able to read and understand simple English sentences? If yes follow back the comment chain and it'll answer your question.

that's because you already killed all violent men

>all the wars in 20th century Europe killed more people than all homicides/wars in Brazilian history combined

Europeans were more violent and savage than Brazilians, specially in France with your revolution that was just as disgusting and vile as Brazilian prisons

This bothers me because mutt girls are in high demand in the netherlands while in fact we could be drowning in them (no pun intended).

Don't forget the biggest participation of Brazilians in the World War II:

Getting drunk in Italy with the locals.

Liar

He want to make the south whiter

Pretty good idea

BUMP

Bump for whiter brazil

But aren’t Southern Brazilians white?

What countries are these?

he is just a cuckboy