Why are some french people so rude?

Why are some french people so rude?

Attached: french woman.jpg (683x1024, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5wlkum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good when americans get a taste of their own medicine.

That would almost make sense if Americans had any culture of "banter" whatsoever.

She wasn't trying to be rude, she just thought Jonas Hill could handle some light French banter, being known for his roles in comedy films.
Clearly she was wrong, because Americans are crybabies.

>some

Attached: AF0D66B9-D9A9-4AF6-878E-6703B2FF37FB.jpg (248x189, 32K)

fuck you, asshole, we're not rude

what happened?

dailymotion.com/video/x5wlkum

Think of a comeback for Jonah, bros

Sup Forums has been trying for years to come up with a winning retort that doesn't backfire but they haven't been able too

French ''''''''''banter'''''''''''''''''' is just awful

No one cares if a French woman is rude. It's actually quite a turn on.

hmmm? not being prone to bullshit is a positive quality I think.

meanwhile I've never been physically attacked by french people for no reason, unlike the local shitheads who think a random fistfight is completely natural. that makes them automatically more polite than half of finland.

I don't understand frog, please translate.

If i understand correctly, i think he was mocked for his physique by a random french whore on a news broadcast show.
To give some context, the channel is known for being sort of edgy. It's a Paris communist echo chamber turned into a television channel. Bantering an American was probably deemed edgy or something.

>So, I have a fantasy that involves you, Jonah. We meet in a hotel room at night, chat for a while, and you make me laugh, laugh a lot... and then, all of sudden, you bring over your buddies DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, and you leave!

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME

This is decent banter, what's the problem here?

He got triggered so bad he canceled all his planned interviews in France and complained in American press.

Fucking Americans.

give it a rest jonah

It's easy, just make a joke about that whore meeting with men in hotel rooms.

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Attached: 1520095346299.png (319x333, 263K)

based
cringe

just makes you seem bitter and unoriginal

No woman in France would be affected by this. It would fall flat.

This is cringe

cringe

they're a superior race, people, and civilization compared to am*ricans

they have an uppity personality and huge ego

Another uppity Belgian. You know that the Belgian ministry of transport introduced a new traffic sign recently? It is "End of roundabout".

What a hypocrite you are, Ornella. First you act like a victim, then you strike like a snake with the very same method. You know what? I won. I've been living this memory for four years, and I finally won.

Now I'm gonna go outside, get fit, get my life back together. Good luck with the TV producers, maybe you'll be a news lady if you fuck them enough.

>leaves room
>FIN

Attached: 1520891176656.jpg (620x310, 22K)

He looks like Zach Galifinakis now

All he had to do.

what?

woah. skinny jonah is kind of cute.

Attached: 1521146878805.jpg (249x228, 6K)

ta gueule
i dont know what's the point of his post

Attached: wpid-skinny_jonah_hill.jpg (450x467, 158K)

>*begins chuckling evilly*
>*there are loud metal clanking sounds as some unseen forces chain the doors to the studio shut*
>"You have made a grave error" *Jonah smirks*
>*Jonah stands on top of the desks and drops his pants and underpants. The audience gasps*
>*Jonah squats down*
>*PPPPFFFFT... PFT...BRRRRPPPP*
>*Jonah struggles as his anus flaps open and closed, finally a stream of putrid black liquid starts streaming out of his ass*
>*The audience immediately begins gagging from the smell. Security guards try to stop him but are held back by the stench, unable to get close to him*
>"NOW YOU WILL PAY!" *Jonah's voice has transformed to a demonic, metallic sound that seems to come from every direction
>"P-please Jonah...st-stop" *the host begs*
>*the liquid is now waist high, flooding the studio* "NO"
>*The audience begins vomiting blood as they wade through the bile, trying to escape. Panic erupts as everyone floats toward the ceiling, air running out. Soon the screams of terror dwindle to silence and all that can be heard is Jonah's self-satisfied chuckle*

Attached: madjonah.png (590x590, 496K)

c'est à cause d'étant belge, tu ne comprends rien

i think your post is pointless and doesn't make any sense

fuck Jonah Hill honestly

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_28_at_3.44.06_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 265K)

>me belgian blppfrtt

Attached: 1521133529162.png (645x729, 82K)

kys faggot

Why are Americans so tight

>kys faggot

Attached: 1520999045227.png (645x729, 38K)