THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

watertownpd.org
watertownct.org/content/12209/
rep-am.com/news/news-local/2016/08/25/80-plus-trump-signs-stolen-in-watertown/
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
twitter.com/softmalfoy/status/768936957653254144
thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/01/robert-farago/self-defense-tip-dont-hold-anyone-at-gunpoint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The signs Dahnald!!!!

>DEADASS

what did she mean by this?

Isn't that a crime? Report her.

>Not hooking a car battery up to your Trump sign.

They deserved it.

I'm looking for her

This is her dorm room, I believe it is pace university but idk

>confessing your involvement in a crime on twitter

fuck me women are stupid

Admitting to your crimes. These people never learn. Report this bitch to the cops and her school or employer. I'm on my way to school or I would

Wew her name is Katie

Keep it on the dl :))

watertownpd.org

Idk if she's in Watertown NY or CT

who the fuck knows?

Looked things up she is from Watertown CT

Here's the police department

I thought car batteries are too low voltage to shock you

I wonder if it is illegal to like electrify the sign with a small charge like a dog collar so when someone grabs it they get a small jolt, maybe enough to knock them back in reality.

>@softmalloy
This bitch is clearly so deep into the dem delusions there is no hope for her. I still hold out hope for CT turning red though

mabye its Watertown, MA

rep-am.com/news/news-local/2016/08/25/80-plus-trump-signs-stolen-in-watertown/
>Markiewicz wanted to remind would-be thieves that stealing, destroying or tampering with a political lawn sign is a crime. According to Connecticut state statutes, theft of stolen property valued at $500 or less is a class C misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in prison. Additional charges can also include trespassing on private property, he said.

W

E

W

No Its Watertown CT

I looked up the street where one of the signs was stolen, Kimberly lane and it's in Ct

>dog collar

>not getting a 400kv flyback converter off amazon for less than $10

Oh look, another white woman liberal race traitor. Surprise surprise.

time to contact the police :)

I love this pepe.

Contact the Watertown PD. Thief is still a crime. I'm sure her parents will be so proud when the cops come a knocking.

Jesus christ fire up those reports. Dumbass suburban libtard future coal burner

Probably NY because she used NY slang

>deadass

Very. Better off covering it in glitter and cum and just act retarded about it.

Seriously.

Have you really never heard that term?

Why does she type like a nigger?

Here we go

(860) 945-5200 the police number

You don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't know if it would be legal to put measures to protect your sign if it can do harm to people, that could be considered a boobytrap.

She's a coalburner.

Screenshot this.

She's a lesbian

was getting caught part of her plan?

Serious and possibly stupid question.
In the US, would it be legal for the homeowner to shoot the thief/trespasser with or without warning?

>Les not a coalburner
>Degeneracy by degrees

Close enough is good enough.

In some states you can but idk about Connecticut

I don't think so. It's trespassing but I don't think you'd get away with firing on her unless she posed a direct threat to you. Also the media shitstorm would ruin your life.

Someone should booby trap one.

In almost every state yes, if you can make a reasonable claim that you feared for your life or in some cases your property

In some states you can kill someone for forcefully entering your property; if they're just in your yard probably not but if you can successfully argue in court that you were in fear for your life then yes

Depends on the state.

I wonder though if you could hold them at gun point and call the police for someone trespassing and attempted theft.

Probably not since its Connecticut

yes but you would need to make the case that you had reason to fear for your or your families life/safety

Do they not understand that if you steal from someone with expendable income they're just going to but another sign this donating more money to the dreadful Adolph trumpler they fear? Maybe I'm wrong.

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

sage

Yes in some states you can do that

Well in that case just get an old extension cord, green ones hide easily, hook it up to a power strip, most have fuses to help prevent surges (like jeb) and wont pop your circuit breaker.

Cut the metal part of the sign out so you don't create a short, then just hook the two wires to each post in the ground. When the take it, they will get a good shock and leave, not at all harmful, and if they fall on the sign so they cant get off, it will pop the fuse in the power strip so they don't get shocked for long

I have always wanted to do this to my windshield wipers to keep from getting parking tickets

You could, but you couldn't shoot them if they ran.

CT may have shitty laws, but if one were to feel threatened and fear for their life, they would be justified in shooting the thief. You heard them say that they were going to kill you, RIGHT?!?

Very nice, well done

Loooolll

Tweet this at her post

twitter.com/softmalfoy/status/768936957653254144

If someone knows her, just keep the evidence of the photos of her social media and make her pay, I'd love to see some local news of her getting caught

K, thanks guys

wtf is

i deadass?

I think you can shoot if they are attacking you or threatening to attack you.

My lawyer professor for the law class said piss your pants after you kill or harm someone, that is proof enough you were fearing for your life and your lawyer will thank you

nice

Noice
>bigger crimes

Add selling drugs

>I DEADASS STOLE

im not even memeing what the fuck did she mean by this?

>Steal Trump sign
>Owner buys another one
>More money goes to the Trump campaign

Do millennial lefties just completely lack any kind of critical thought

I think she left out serious

like if you are deadass serious about something

deadass??

what state? if connecticut i'll set a trap

>hold someone at gunpoint
absolutely not, the courts will ream your ass

thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/01/robert-farago/self-defense-tip-dont-hold-anyone-at-gunpoint/

somebody should make one out of metal and make it really hot

CT here, I hope you guys fuck her shit up. This has been happening a lot in Watertown lately and I'm sick and tired of it.

It's nigger for I seriously just.

Near as I can tell

you are better off shooting them

>tfw have lost 2 fence signs and one picket sign
>tfw I just keep putting out more in impossible to reach places
>I can feel the triggering I'm giving to some libtard(s)

Tfw Zyklon Ben brew that Pepe

>Watertown

NY?

That place is comfy AF. I'm an hour away, desu. Should I help re-distribute them?

If its Watertown NY she is a brave girl.

10th Mountain Division headquartered there. Light infantry boyz

If you can afford a good lawyer & your state isnt super cuckex

it's Watertown, CT

Its not about the outcome, its about stealing a sign and blasting it on Twitter showing how cool they are. If they truly didn't want trump to win they buy 2 Hillary signs for every one of trumps signs and stick them in a trump supporters yard.

She's a mudshark. It's nigger terminology.

OH MY GOD IM DED FJEKSNDNSKDNNDND I AM SXREMANG KFRIBDJDKDKD

also just to add, the Republican Chairman mentioned in the article is the town chairman for Watertown, CT
Google it if you want proof

Not surprised, sexually repressed so lashes out having to steal signs to get a real thrill

Universally, warning shots and "scaring" will get you into more trouble than just killing the guy.
1. Dead men tell no tales
2. If you had time to fuck around, then you had time to run away.

Whites attacking other whites that want to save them.

Why?

>leftists literally thieving criminals

liberals will defend this

In most states you cannot use deadly force in defense of property alone, there must be some reasonably perceived threat to your person or another person.

somebody make a new thread dedicated to reporting these thieves

We can do it here

I'm looking for her personal personal info like Facebook, addresses numbers

Try fucking around with jumpers hooked up to a battery, you'll see how harmless they are

Isn't the current thread enough right now, senpai? A bunch of people are already tracking down her personal info.

Considering CT is the only stay that outlaws body armor I'd assume you cant

BUMP FOR SAVING THE UNION

Beautiful.

>suddenly blue lightning bolts
No thanks.

Union flag is upside down.

>it's another episode of shooping marxists into trump supporters

Fuck yes, I love this episode.

It's like "I'm dead serious" in this case used like "dead seriously"

Fucking stupid niggerlover using language she doesn't understand cause other niggers use it.

Someone should report this to Watertown authorities.