Gf thinks that this video is funny:

gf thinks that this video is funny: youtube.com/watch?v=vkf-UE4CGew

i have a flight scheduled with her in about a few hours but now i feel disgusted by her, note that she's a russian immigrant and she's very motherly, cooks me food and cleans the house all the time yet expects kids and that i will provide one day

what do ?

degenerate girls general ?

Was getting laid part of your plan?

it is funny and degenerate.

Haha, she's going to cheat on you the first chance she gets.

How do you like it when your women fall for the propaganda meant for the goy?

>yet expects kids and that i will provide one day
>yet
You make that sound like a bad thing.

Don't reproduce (((user)))

her self esteem is too low and she's not looking good enough. i've settled down for her, not the other way around

Yeah my very first girlfriend had self esteem issues, being with me fixed them and she soon found herself on the cock of another man.

She became a hyperslut after that and got addicted to meth or something, haven't heard from her in 15 years.
N

Maybe find yourself a nice clit cut burka babe then you can keep her covered up and not have to worry about what she thinks is funny.

man, women find this shit funny because its scandalous, that's what women are into, that's why gossip mags sell so well. that's why shows like big brother flourish, and why australia is inundated with "The Bachelor"-type shows. the entire focus is the scandal because it's something they'll never experience, not because they want to emulate what they see.

you're noiding yourself out here.

Thanks for sharing with us this enchanting tale.

You're welcome, it a was magical time or redpilling.

of*

Is she a qt jew type user, had a Russian jew gf once... I miss her.

>not good looking enough
Men will fuck everything
>her selfesteem is too low
If there will ever be a confident drunk decent looking guy that crosses her path, she will get fucked in all three holes.

You know it's true.

If you aren't a cuck you'll redpill her.

>user you can't redpill women, they're incapable of logical thought!
Then be a fucking man and assert yourself so she follows your line of thought.

>being in a relationship
>current year
yikes

Yep, girls like that are the classic trap.

They seem like the safe choice until they settle into having a relationship, then they cheat at the first compromising opportunity and justify it later.

God help you if she ever goes for a trip with friends.

I thought the premise of that ad was that if you're fat you're going to get cucked.

One can find the commercial funny while also understanding the darker societal implications behind it.

Talk to her about it instead of signaling to your internet battalion of professional autists to circle jerk behind her back about "le stupid wimmins" because you're unwilling to communicate with her.

> sees flag

Also kill yourself.

My then gf went on a vacation with her best friend and said all guys were going continually crazy around her and asked for kisses and such. (you know, typical muslim harassment)

Then she told me she tried to give one on some kissbegging guy's cheek but he turned and she kissed on the mouth.
She thought her story was funny for some reason.

Dumped that filthy muslim kissing slut right on the spot.

It's the ugly bitches that cheat the most user

thats exactly what i fear
she's an absolute 5/10
you have no idea how clingy she is, she's obsessive without any doubt
trying to but its tough
she doesn't have any friends because she hates stacies

One of my ex's got pissy with me one day and made a comment about being late due to her fucking an ex.

I knew it was bullshit and she just said it to be a manipulative bitch and get under my skin.

Which was fine, since I let her out on the side of the highway and haven't seen her since then.

Is she Jewish? You should possibly break up with her.

>letting your gf go on a trip with friends
The reason you guys get cucked is because you allow it.
Your gf should do what you tell her to do.
If they have free reign they will cheat.

Meanwhile yours just fucks the bag boy in the alley behind the grocer.

Cut your losses

A literal cuck commercial?

>a cuckmercial