Immigration

I want to move to a Nordic country, how do I do it? All advice is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/norways-prime-minister-warns-sweden-is-about-to-collapse-seals-borders/
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/europe/russia-norway-border-fence-refugees.html?_r=0
pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries
duolingo.com/course/sv/en/Learn-Swedish-Online
criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/criminal-justice-degrees/jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a compass and walk northwest until you see snow.

>Walk through ISIS territory

Leave Islam or fuck off nig nog

>nig nog
I am not black

Tell them youre a refugee

1.Apply to swedish embassy
2.Say you're being oppressed because of your sexuality
3.????
4.PROFIT!!!!

Go to Sweden desu

>only islam is problem, sandniggers are fine

good idea, but would i have to fake being gay?

What about if I pretended to be Christian and said I was being persecuted?

Don't worry Amir I'm sure bestiality is covered somewhere on that gay acronym

IF you make it here, then it would be too late for you anyway

we're full

>our PM says we will close our border to sweden
yournewswire.com/norways-prime-minister-warns-sweden-is-about-to-collapse-seals-borders/

>Norway is building a wall on our Russia border
nytimes.com/2016/08/25/world/europe/russia-norway-border-fence-refugees.html?_r=0

Eat dick, Schlomo.

how to get to Iceland? I saw that they want migrants from the Middle East and are lowering border controls to allow for it

ok, so just not Norway

lol they would send you back, they only take Muzzies

Eat shit and die subhuman trash, migrate by throwing yourself off a building.

Why you want migrate to a nordic country?

>how to get to Iceland? I saw that they want migrants from the Middle East and are lowering border controls to allow for it

what your local human trafficker is telling you isn't exactly true, damn shitskin

Stop trolling

they are wealthy and they look nice and they are more tolerant of foreigners than most of europe

pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/

Fucking why? I guarantee they don't want you. Just stay in you own country and make it better. Otherwise you are a complete disgrace.

>make Iraq better
lol

>wealthy
>tolerant
maybe sweden, we're in a crippling economical depression and someone shot a rapefugee last week and a bunch of them were beaten up

That attitude, and running away to sponge off welfare, is why it never will be.

finland is not nordic though

Fucking pedophile sandnigger KYS

>finland is not nordic though
you should probably finish middle school before immigrating anywhere

Kill the Gays, Leftists, the Lumpenproles and Muslims

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Germanic_languages

Finland is not one of them

you cant make iraq better, it is stuck being terrible forever

You use a suicide vest

Can a white blonde man with light eyes go and join the Nordic master race? Please my brothers I don't feel part of America due to my looks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_countries
really makes you think huh

its terrible because of you
so don't bring that shit into europe.

ok, so finland could also be an option

i did not make iraq what it is, it was this way before i was even born

KILL THE GAYS

You don't. And we will soon start to deport all your cousins.

Well, I guess if you work hard to assimilate, nobody would know that you came from America.

>You cant make iraq better, it is stuck being terrible forever
Why?

>ok, so finland could also be an option
enjoy your far right MFGA deathsquads

>Iraq
Why am I not surprised

Absolutely, i'd learn the language as soon as possible. I'm thinking after I get my degree here i'm gonna leave. I really don't feel at home here, I just wanna be with people who have the same features

country is too divided, foreign powers control everything, economy is terrible, state can barely keep order. we are heading for anarchy or being annexed by others.

what do you think Finn bro?

Here's my advice: stay the fuck out.

fuck off nigger.

Consider death as an option maybe?

You think you can create anything valuable in this life?

All you find from Nordic country is modern slavery if you have a low IQ. Nothing to do here. If you have high IQ, you can create something and life off that. Creativity is needed to enjoy live in the north.

Then go to another arabic country sandnigger.

legal immigrants willing to fully integrate in each and every way are ok

hope you like alcoholism and depression

What do you think?

>biceps
>meaning shit
triceps is where the power is

no and fuck off

The good arab countries to live in are very picky on who gets to come in.

im not stupid

Well ahmed, first you have to get in a raft and float away.

Autism

duolingo.com/course/sv/en/Learn-Swedish-Online

Here you go. But I would advice you to wait a few years until the current decline of political correctness that are happening in Sweden has gone further so that we can start to remove kebab.

What are you studying by the way?

Instead of doing that. You should NOT do that. Try something else that would suit you better. Like joining ISIS or Shia militias depending on what Kababs you associate with.

Hate to tell you pal but this country is going down the fucking tubes, when it does go to the shitter our lack of homogeneity will be further fragment this country. Think about it

Why depression and alcoholism, is it the weather?

Lowkey want to go to Europe to remove Kebab :^) , Criminal Justice but I might switch to something more science related

criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/criminal-justice-degrees/jobs/

Let me tell you something about registering as a refugee in Western/Northern Europe

1. You risk your life getting here, takes weeks, fun times, great adventure, you can't take anything except a pair of shoes which will only last for half the trip since you're walking for weeks straight

2. You get registered here, you have to fill in a hundred forms, if you fill in one form wrong, they will fuck you over sideways

3. Now the waiting starts. You have to wait for them to process your request, couple of weeks to a few months. Then you have to wait for a house, couple of months to a year or two. If you're interested in getting your family over, could take up to three years. There's refugees here that have been in incertainty if they can even stay for nine years. During this waiting period you are not allowed to work or anything. It will be boring and hell

4. Let's say you passed the first steps, now you can find a job. You need a job, otherwise they send you back. HOWEVER, you can't work, since you have no status. Thankfully we have great opportunities in picking fruit for much too little money.

5. Congratulations. You're now a naturalized citizen. Unless the war in your country ended by this time, then you're sent back.

the West is a land of freedom, if you get through the process. Also another tip, you will need a watch and an agenda if you get here. If someone arranges to meet you at 4pm, you have to be there at 4pm.

Don't let it keep you though, you're welcome as far as i'm concerned. Just know what you're getting into.

>What about if I pretended to be Christian and said I was being persecuted?

The Scandinavian countries are some of the least religious in the world so dont expect any sympathy for that.

>they are wealthy

economic migrant kill yourself.

>they look nice

rapist too?

>tolerant of foreigners

Sweden is indeed. However you should head to Germany t b h. They are both well off and very kind to foreigners.

Denmark is a massive no go since there are way to many nasty racists here.

Go to Iran instead.

>Denmark is a massive no go since there are way to many nasty racists here.
PREACH IT BROTHER!

Why not UAE or something? They're very rich. Seriously, go be with you own fucking people. While these Europeans may seem accepting right now, things are changing politically. Especially if every shitskin and their brother like you tries to move.

اعذرني بس قبطنه