How do we fix western civilisation?

How do we fix western civilisation?

youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

Feudalism..
End capitalism.

Oy vey goyim your video is proof that we are becoming a perfect and equal society how could you think we need to change the west?

>NO WE PREFER ANGRY WHITE NECKBEARDS WHO ARE TOO SHY TO LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TALK ABOUT DEGENERACY ALL THE TIME

Shocker.

dont be a jelly faggot braho

>implying Sup Forums is representative of white people

gas the women, all of them. turn them into fuel to power the fembots.

>put a nigger in front of a mic and ask girls if they like black guys while pointing a camera at them
>they will say no
Pick one
None of these girls have fucked a nigger before. I have been intimate with over 200 girls now. I have known over 3000 sluts that would go to our frat parties over 4 years. Rarely did you see any niggers without a fat chick

this.. bring back Monarcy

Insert navy seal copypasta

Stop posting this picture you gook cunt.

NUKE IT

Girls follow whatever the media promotes. Western men let jews take over the media and now this is the result

>Implying Sup Forumsacks are beta

go back to Sup Forums you fat nerd

we should have a filter where you have to post a timestamped photo of yourself to mods, this way we could deny anyone that is either nonwhite or has a sub-par physique from coming to Sup Forums

also
>thinking that drunk party girls will insult a nigger to his face and give a deep philosophical argument acainst miscegenation rather than giving an energetic response for the camera
Get real sour cunts

what a fucking autistic infographic, the pictures aren't in any way descriptive and it fails to produce any kind of passionate response

0 edge too and it doesn't even include some of the main tenets

>This is Murrika
>This is where the media young people consume is coming from
Fix the American media industry. I don't see that happening though so we are doomed.

Enjoy getting raped and stoned to death you mudshark slag.

For one, stop counting descendants of slaves as "Western"; two, stop importing non-Westerners. That's a great start.

You need mental help.

BANG BANG BANG BANGBANG BANG BANGBANGBANG

>being in this much denial

I'm sure the comments about "Muh dick" was just in the spur of the moment, right user? It's just a coincidence multiple girls gave the bigger dick answer?

If you have ever talked with a woman you would know they are all dumb, and are like sheep. To be led around. They are human memes

Feels good to live in a country where chicks don't choose to fuck black guys over me because there's less than 0.5% blacks.

You cucks jealous?

>mfw the last time I posted this thread I got 90 posts before it 404'd

let's see what this ones high score is

>put trashy dumb sluts and get them to say whatever you want to be on camera

Whoa

Turn florida into a police state during Spring break

It won't go far bb

lower the age of consent

What does my skin colour have to do with the fact that pol is 90% fat neckbeards?

Im a white Austrian man. Dumb anglo.