Sup Forums absolutely blown the fuck out

Sup Forums absolutely blown the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/regions/
bnaibrith.org/contact-us.html#hq
bnaibrith.org/united-states.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kunduz-hospital-bombing-us-army-staff-face-punishment-following-deadly-attack-a6938996.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is like, hypocritical thinking in americans genes??

What is the religion of the President of SPLC?

>kill a bunch of cops
>it's OK

>complain online
>HATE SPEECH!

:^)

Bad goyim! Why bring this up? It is a pure coincidence

i dont remember them listing black lives matters as hate group when that one negro stated he wanted to kill cops&whites and did it

Human beings are held to higher standards than animals.

There is no hypocritical thinking in this. It's just that people outside of Sup Forums actually understand that the message of black lives matter is 'black lives also matter' in regards to police brutality, no matter how white nationalists try to pretend otherwise.

In comparison, white lives matter is blatantly a white supremacist group.

How come a poverty commite has legislativo Powers like that?

but they dont
it's pretty pissy to start a similar movement
why not just start the KKK up again? be upfront you pussys

>curly hair
>big nose

checks out

I have to say that I am disappointed that this is not animated.

>((((COHEN))))
Ha, never knew this. Thanks friend

(You)

>anything I don't like is a hate group

Anything dedicated to whiteness is a hate group.

>jewish lobbyist hate group denounces others as hate group

go to bed, sweden.

>Souther Poverty Law Center
>not a black hate group

There will come a day when there will be no more sympathy for identity politics. And that day will be heralded by the steady sound of clubs beating the heads of communists and other enemies of the West.

>(((SPLC)))

max topkek

No, this is why it is a hate group.

>[White Lives Matter] is lead by 40-year-old Rebecca Barnette of Tennessee. Barnette also serves as the vice president of the women’s division of the racist skinhead group Aryan Strikeforce. They promote a pro-whiteness agenda, claiming that the race is under attack from immigration, integration and other race-mixing.

How is that any different than BLM, though?

The negro and muslim problem is the jew problem, period. Blacks and Muslims are puppets of the jewish manipulators. There is almost no point to taking our fight to the negroes. To do so is like striking out at the shadow of your enemy, and it's equally ineffective.

Once the jew is neutralized, the negro problem can be solved virtually overnight. But no real progress can be made until then.

We must take our fight directly to the jew, always.

adl.org/regions/

bnaibrith.org/contact-us.html#hq

bnaibrith.org/united-states.html

In the same fashion that the Klan claims innocence in their rhetoric BLM claims the same. Yes occasionally it incites violence but its truly the individual's fault that did said violence. Where as BLM sees it that way for themselves they see other similar groups doing the same and at the same time bashing others rhetoric as speech that incites violence against a group of people and should be stopped. Most of the public sees it that way too. The real problem is that they don't see the hypocrisy in their belief.

I think your trips says it all, really.

>Black Lives Matter movement came out of a response to the shooting of Trayvon Martin and advocates largely for accountability and equal rights by law enforcement.

Source?

if a former isis jihadi moves to canada and becomes a doctor working in a hospital, does that mean that the hospital is a terrorist group and that all the staff are jihadis?

Being white is racist. Try to keep up.

Aren't those actual issues that need to be dealt with ? How is banning gonna change anything

>By using the same discrimate violence as a small group of police use

As vox day out it

Ask these people do you think I'm wrong for saying "I believe a future needs to be secured for whites and their children"

At that point, they can either agree and thus they cannot call you a suprematist or they can disagree and openly advocate the end of the white race

No, but if it is a hospital formed is by jihadis, lead by jihadis, and constantly spouts jihadi propaganda then you have every reason to believe that the staff are also jihadis. Also, Barnett is not a former member of a 'skinhead' organization, she is still an active member.

By burning down businesses, making videos of openly chasing down white people in the streets, attacking police officers, shutting down traffic and pretty much wrecking portions of cities.

BLM at best is a hate group, at worst a terrorist organization. The hypocrisy of these SPLC Jews is intentional. Whites can never be allowed any form of advocacy, but there will be never ending reasons for black advocacy, no matter how violently racist they are.

Kikes run america

Admittedly, I don't know much about the SPLC, but I don't think they are a government organization and therefore they lack the ability to ban anything.

Behind every liberal organization there's a Jew, but we need to remember that this is pure coincidence.

what was that story of someone important from SPLC getting killed by niggers. funny shit

like pottery
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kunduz-hospital-bombing-us-army-staff-face-punishment-following-deadly-attack-a6938996.html

a better question would be that if members of blm are gangsters with various gangs and one of their demands is that police stop enforcing the law for black people, doesn't that make blm some sort of supergang?

it's long been thought that blacks gangs are a remnant of their savage heritage where they lived in tribes and took what they wanted, like blacks in africa now. it's possible that they are finally adapting that tribal culture to modern society and that in blm we are seeing the first signs of an entirely black civilisation.

Americans here never want to admit this but this 100% true, if you want to really trigger us, just show how we are Israelis lap dog and listen to every command and drink Israels diarrhea of cancer foreign policy