Why haven't you adopted the true religion of the White Race?

Why haven't you adopted the true religion of the White Race?

Who else /pagan/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/himmler.religion.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin#Roman_Era_to_Migration_Period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks comfy as fuck in dat pic

>Religion
>2016

Take your folktales somewhere else. This is where adults discuss politics.

Paganism has been plagued by hipsters and feminists.

So?

>2016
>Semitic religion
I'm no pagan, but wew.

How DARE you DEFY ME!

bump

These.

"Pagans" are cringy as fuck.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ARRRRRGUUUUUUUUUEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNT

i have nothing against reconstructionist paganism or people who don't go full batshit insane/cuck with it (like those wiccas, who are just some crazy cult)

>pagan artwork

>christian artwork

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/himmler.religion.htm

Himmler and Paganism

Is Buddhism pagan?

Hinduism is

Paganism isn't a religion, it's anything that's isn't Christian. Judaism is considered paganism by Christians, as is Islam. It's their "goy" or "kaffir" slander. Pagan is a passive aggressive form of abuse.

You have a better idea of a name for it?

No, those are heathans. Pagans are just what OP said. Animists, pantheists, etc.

bump

There's no it. There's Hellenism, Celtic religion, germanic religion, north-germanic (Norse) religion, Slavic religion, all from the same root but still distinctive.

Paganism. Different cultures interpretations of the same gods, but still the same religion. Wodanaz = Odin = Mercury

Christian is good enough.

Jesus Christ is the way.

>dead kike on a stick

Literally a sand nigger.

>Romans
They literally had no imagination and were such huge greekaboos that they made their own "OC-Donut steel" version

>Mercury
I'm just gonna let you think about that one for a while, user

Tacitus says that Wodan is the germanic equivalent of Mercury.

temple of Wahalla

The thing I always found appealing about Paganism is that the religion itself is not really focused on expected belief.

The Old Gods were more of a moral compass than a BELIEVE OR BE CRUCIFIED type deal.
"It's wrong to steal this thing I want because the gods won't let me into walhalla and shit I really want to go to walhalla" rather than getting burned at the stake for missing mass one night

Mercury is the messenger and shit, the "All-father" role in that mythos belongs to Jupiter
If they don't match then "Wodanaz = Odin ≠ Mercury"
Also, using Wodanaz and Odin to make the point "they're different interpretations of the same gods" isn't really that helpful considering that the Norse and the Germanics were neighbours, it's obvious that there would be some similarities in the mythos considering how "similar" the cultures are and how close they are to eachother
If you really wanted to make a point, you'd have tried to compare the hindu pantheon with a western one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin#Roman_Era_to_Migration_Period

>They literally had no imagination
What?
>greekaboos
What where the Greeks?

Is pagan the religion with crazy orgies?

sounds like a not an argument in the making

>Yuo worchip ded gike on a stik
He has a point.

If you aren't a Pagan, you're a traitor to your race

Your jew god wouldn't like you saying the mean things we say on this board, you should go celebrate diversity and spread the other cheek somewhere else if you want to be a good christian

There's no real proof Jesus even cared for goys.

I'm not a pagan. I worship the god of the Jews like a true white man. Jewish Gods ftw.

one true white religion ftw!

MAKE EUROPE AFRICAN MUDHUT AGAIN

>peacefull ally

I understand the whole "they compared gods and used the one most similar". That's what the Romans usually did.
But that doesn't change that they're not "different interpretations of the same god, but still the same religion".
Tacitus chose Mercury mainly for the "guiding souls" part.
Tacitus even refered to Thor as Hercules, despite them being completely different.

>the entire basis of our law system doesnt matter
>muh they didn't write so there were no philosophers
>ive never seen a viking ship

But i'm not Christian.

Jews got BTFO by Jesus
pic related
majority white here in USA are christian
Jesus wasn't nice in back day. He did is "tough love"

Because only jews and christians get into heaven, user

When referring to it as an outsider, say when talking about a different ethnic variant, or when referring to it in a scholarly sense, just call it "Traditional (insert name of ethnic group practicing it, from as general as European to as specific as Berliner) Religion/Reconstructionism.

When referring to your own religion, just refer to it as your traditions or your customs or something like that. Religious identitarianism is an Abrahamic thing

>All these niggas forgetting Jesus literally whipped merchants and money-changers, flipped their tables and told them to fuck off from the temple

I like this.

>jews
Really makes you think.

I watched the passion of the Christ the other night and it had the opposite effect it was attempting. Why should I care about Jewish infighting?

>they are also forgetting that many times in the bible God basically said the jews a devil worshipping greedy blashphemers.

Their stupidity hurts

>some semites fought among each other therefore our sandnigger religion is totally removed from semitism

whereas your Jesus wipped some merchants, Titus and Hadrian completely blow the fuck out of them and genocided them by the millions

>All these niggas forgetting Jesus literally whipped merchants and money-changers, flipped their tables and told them to fuck off from the temple
Why should I care?
>they are also forgetting that many times in the bible God basically said the jews are the chosen people and non jews are worthless

Pretty sure the worship of Kek would be considered pagan.

Because you snowniggers always go
>"muh kike on a stick"
>"muh christ is a wife's son"
>"muh pagan Loki is a real cuck but that does't make my faganism a cuck religion."

I don't remember a single time where pagans attacked jews. Even romans were good goys and killed a man trying to stop the jews bullshit banking.

>what is the new testament for $500?

>I don't remember a single time where pagans attacked jews
>what are Judeo-Roman wars?
typical American education at work

>italian
>white
>his pagan religions were cucked by jews to kill jesus.
>roman empire was full of degenerates buttfucking eachother and molesting kids
>"muh ramen empire"

>"muh kike on a stick"
>"muh christ is a wife's son"
Both true.
>I don't remember a single time where pagans attacked jews.
So? I don't care.
>That changes the first.
Jew logic.

leave child, this is where adults talk

>Not being a Muslim

leave child the adults are talking

That was made by Christians.

>fucking umbrealla terms
>they had a hold of Isreal
>they had the power to wipe the evil jews out long before christ was born
>they didn't
>they took orders from those kikes to kill jesus

You guys could've saved us a lot of trouble but nooo you had to go cuck yourselves at the last moment

You know where they got the style from? Pagans

>umbrealla terms
lol, Pagan Europe got closer to get rid of the Jew problem as we ever got

>reeeeeeee why don't you kikes convert to my kikery, what if I didn't fulfill your prophecies you are all devil worshippers reeeeee

7 centuries later

>reeeeee why don't you chrisfags and kikes convert to Islam, you are the worst of the animals reeeeeeeeeee

wow this opened my eyes, I'm Christian-Muslim now, #pikeinkike #hatingkikesisallyouneed

Why do you need religion? Are you not smart enough to decide on your morals on your own?

>>some semites fought among each other therefore our sandnigger religion is totally removed from semitism
When the head priest and the elders are literally putting you on trial for blasphemy and want to give you the death penalty then you can't really say your religion was compatible with them

>Titus and Hadrian completely blow the fuck out of them and genocided them by the millions
>My pagan heroes killed jews by the truckload, that's why i worship them
So did Mohammed, but i don't see you praying 5 times a day, Luigi

Lot of Pakis selling roses in this park

>what is culture

>morals
Where do they come from?

From things that you decide on. Like most people can agree on not killing people.

>When the head priest and the elders are literally putting you on trial for blasphemy and want to give you the death penalty then you can't really say your religion was compatible with them
yeah m8 that's why Christianity has absolutely no link whatsoever with other Abrahamitic religions from the desert

oh wait, it has a truckload

>So did Mohammed, but i don't see you praying 5 times a day, Luigi
false equivalence, the point is that if we measure incompatibility by how different folks handed Jews, then Christfags certainly don't come out on the top

Religion played an important role in helping to develop cultures as it functioned as an information delivery system across countries and languages.

It's definitely been important in the past, but with mass communication, religions have become less and less relevant over time.

So if I never met another person what would be my reaction to meeting one for the first time?

CURRENT YEAR

I used to identify as a pagan

then i watched all these 12 year old girls want to cast love magic get into it.

Now i'm just a theist that pretty much simply lives on the "do good, and you will receive good" philosophy

>implying a bunch of acne-ridden neets larping in the woods is actually a religion

Religion is inextricable from culture.

>The sculpture is based on a mythological event
>That means the sculpting style was based on pagans
You're a special kind of dense, aren't ya

>Christianity has absolutely no link whatsoever with other Abrahamitic religions from the desert
I never said that, don't try to be smug on assumptions you cock mongler
My point is that the whole "ded kike on stick" thing deosn't work out because he was literally killed by the kikes for not being in line with their beliefs
He may have been a Jew but his views didn't work with the actual preachers

fair enough, but a rebel jew is still a jew though, since Sup Forums is so obsessed with race it seems pretty clear they refer to his ethnicity, not his religious affiliation

It gets "better," luke 14 26: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." hate yourself and your family, love everyone else not you and yours = recipe for extinction/insanity.

What, like you were separated from all people at birth and you grew up alone with zero human contact?

You'd suffer from sever psychological impairment, being alone for months or years fucks primates up.

>had the chance to kill all the kikes
>didn't
>fell apart because the jews infiltrated your fagan government

The Cuck Empire

jesus you christkikes are really amazing with mental gymnastic
guess I can say the same about Europe, you've had thousands of years to remove the jew and yet here they are, at the apex of their power and heavily supported by American christians

>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT A HOLE IN MY LOGIC, YOUR THE ONE DOING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
>had a hold of literally all the jews in the fucking world
>didn't kill them
>blames other Europeans for not doing the romans job

Typical nigger behavior

You don't even believe in the gods in your faganism, you blasphem their gods and shit all for the sake of being a fucking edgelord. If Pagans were still alive they woulv'e killed you neopagans for mocking their gods.

You are a heretic in a heretic religion, the worst of degenerates for you ally with no one except yourself.

Question for all you Aryan masters of the universe: if Jews are so evil and bad and sand niggers and brown people in general are so inferior etc, why are you guys losing the culture war?

>mfw none of you fags will be as redpilled as gnostics
>mfw all of the pagan gods were BTFO'd by Jesus
>mfw the god of the old testament was BTFO'd by Jesus

This is highly disturbing.

I don't believe in pagan gods and shit but i do celebrate alot of pagan holidays and take part in alot of pagan traditions

Because Aryans got tired of winning for 100000 of years, they needed a break, now when Trump is elected Aryans will get tired of winning again, but this time there won't be any Jews, niggers or sandniggers left.

>mfw He got BTFOd and left

>BTFOd
>literally repeating the same shit ad nauseam
>doesn't address the fact that Amerinigger christfags are most supportive of jews
typical christnigger

Wiccas don't really believe in gods, sort of like la veyan satanists