It's happening!

Huma and weiner separate. Weiner will be suicided.

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c45397e4b0cdfc5ac82d5a/amp?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIawS_t_ZNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#State_Department.2C_Clinton_Foundation.2C_Teneo.2C_2009.E2.80.932013
propublica.org/article/state-wont-reveal-special-government-employees-huma-abedin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would a muslim and jew marry eachother?

Why would she give him so many chances? Maybe she is a cuckquean.

Fame and power

How does he fuck up this many times? If nothing else, wouldn't you find a more subtle way to do it?

Bump. Hillary has a Weiner problem now

Apparently it was a Trump supporter that caught the Jew!

A busty brunette Trump supporter supposedly got (((Weiner))) to sext again.

Wait, her name was Hummer Weiner?

Soros told them too

>How does he fuck up this many times?
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering too.

He was more or less assured a seat in congress for life, but also had a good shot to become mayor of NYC (downgrade honestly but he wanted it).

Although in all honestly he is probably making even more money as some sort of political consultant.

What else is happening today. This seems like a distraction.

>Weiner will be suicided.

Gone in 2 weeks.

>Why would she give him so many chances?

Hillary, probably. She's always stayed with Bill despite his dalliances, she probably encouraged Huma to do the same.

>Maybe she is a cuckquean.

People have suggested in the past that they might just be swingers, or that Huma is really with Hillary, but who knows, maybe she really thought he'd change his ways? She wouldn't be the first spouse to think their philandering partner would reform. But when you're sending pictures of your crotch that have your sleeping kid in the frame, there's no more second chances.

Anyone who would not fill Huma with semen is gay. She's definitely my post-Anita hatefuck.

The Hillary thing might be true. It's really fucking weird how Huma Abedin is always with her and doing everything for her.

These jews call him on it

youtube.com/watch?v=fIawS_t_ZNk

WTF? Those two were married?
>TFW whole election is a meme

Amazing how a secretary would do that

Muh-degeneracy fags aside; would you have sex with Huma given the opportunity?

I hoped he mouth fucked her at least, HARD

You should do some reading because it's a far more intricate situation than simply her being a secretary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin#State_Department.2C_Clinton_Foundation.2C_Teneo.2C_2009.E2.80.932013

propublica.org/article/state-wont-reveal-special-government-employees-huma-abedin

>Jews constantly push diversity and race mixing
>"Oy vey how dare a fellow Jew not marry another Jew?!"

Not that I support Weiner - personally I think the guy is a piece of shit and Trump was right to call him out so many times when he was running for mayor here in Jew York City. Still, he has a point that the Jew he was arguing with was being hypocritical.

Carlos the penis protractor Danger is too based for that bitch

Top kek.

lol at democrats lusting after Trump masterrace

apology for poor english

where were you when weiner dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

'weiner is die'

'no'

and you???????????