Is drinking alcohol the ultimate form of socially acceptable degeneracy

Is drinking alcohol the ultimate form of socially acceptable degeneracy

I'd say binge drinking is what's degenerate. People have been having just a few drinks for thousands of years, but putting yourself into a catatonic state in public is degenerate.

If people would know their dose, no. But unfortunately that's not the case.

Not even... if you unironically drink certain types of alcohol, you are still considered a socially retarded knuckle dragger.

Better save up for that unicorn tear microbrew from that guy at work who always shoehorns discussion about his home brew into unrelated conversation.

as user has said it's binge drinking that makes people act degenerately

Is it true that american beer only has like 2,5% alcohol?
How are you supposed to get drunk with that.

Anyone have Jim Beam apple whiskey? I want to try it

>implying there's anything wrong with enjoying a nice Gin and Tonic.

If you're this worried about being degenerate there's something wrong with you. I hate degenerates but you're not much better.

Jesus used to drink wine but never drank enough to get drunk. Take that as you will.

What fucking retard told you that? American beer is typically 5% (bud Weiser, coors) while our light beers typically have 4% (bud light, coors light)

Most mass produced american beer is about 5-5.5% alcohol.

Light beer is usually 3.7-4.2%

"Ultra" or low calorie beer is 3.2% or less.

Then there is cheap shit just to get you drunk at 8%

Jesus was also a kike

Fucking idiot fuck even I know that they drink harder stuff than pussy finlanders.

Finland is shit country with one of the most retarded alcoholic policies in the whole world. Do not insult America for they are redpilled when it comes to drinking you idiot fuck HOMO

Yes

>People have been having just a few drinks for thousands of years
People would kill and enslave niggers for thousands of years, it's only in the last couple hundred it's become unacceptable. No reason we can't do the same with alcohol.

No he wasn't retard. Jews believe the Messiah has not arrived. Jesus can't be a jew is he is the Messiah because the messiah has arrived. Jesus was the first Christian you neckbeard faggot

>Then there is cheap shit just to get you drunk at 8%
hell yea mother fucker

Beer is 2.5% in Utah because Mormons.

You also can't have more than one drink at your table at once and from what I remember they almost force you to order food with whatever you're drinking. Utah sucks cocks.

If you want a good apple whiskey try Clyde Mays. Very good stuff. Full flavored liquor with all the delicious notes of the flavor standing up to the flavor that's mixed with what is basically an eau de vie of apples.

That is true. You can't order more than one alcoholic beverage at once. Can't have more than one per person in front of you at any time either.

Man fuck keystone.

It's acceptable until your face turns permanently red.

Me well I smoke some k2 drink a few cobra 40s and snort an unemployment line of cocaine just like my hero SHILLIARY!

This. Alcohol has been a friend of humanity for centuries. How could you abandon a friend?

Having drinks is fine. What isn't fine is drinking because you feel you have to to fit in, and getting drunk to the point where you loose your cognition. You're just sad if you do either of those.