Yesterday I asked why you weren't going out

Yesterday I asked why you weren't going out.

Many of you fags said you weren't going out because of bullshit excuses, such as saturday is the "best" day to go out, "I have to work/study" etc...

So why are you here now? What's the excuse this time?

Attached: Lin.webm (658x480, 444K)

Go where? With who?

Like I said, I'm lifeless.

what do you mean with "lifeless"?

have fun, friends.

I'm fucking poor and got nothing to do outside neither anyone to see. Plus it's freezing outside.

>freezing outside.

I highly doubt that, unless you live in the Alps, which you don't so don't lie to me.

Attached: Co.webm (352x240, 520K)

My apologies, I might be using the incorrect term. Basically, I have no life.

But I'm already having fun, with my friends on Sup Forums

I went out last night

>I hate going out. I'd rather be with friends somewhere quiet.
>I have hobbies that I can only enjoy during the weekends due to working all week.
>Going out makes me feel physically repulsed by all the promiscuous people that I see, both men and women.

Going out doesn't necessarily mean going to a club or rave, you're the one who has the wrong idea.

I'd suggest you learn English properly before saying such things Bigodebro, "going out" can perfectly fit the activities you like.

>Go out;
>leave one's home to go to an entertainment or social event, typically in the evening.
"I'm going out for dinner";

You could easily "go out" to an event of a hobby you like with like-minded people.

Where did you go?

>Sup Forums
>friends

no.

Ok but why?
Tell me what's wrong

I just fear social interactions. That's all.

Seek help m8.
There's no need to fear them, but if you can't deal with them and it's affecting you, you should at least try to search for help before declaring that you have no life.

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-010240.png (720x1280, 547K)

>Seek help m8.
I am.

> search for help before declaring that you have no life.
If I stay home all day, and never go out except for my morning walk, can you call that a life?

Do you want a picture of my IELTS max grade? Or my Master's thesis in English from UCL? Fuck off, you are a monkey if you call that "going out".

Im watching Little Busters while waiting for DBS 130

user i literally came after 2 hours of gym workout and swimming plus i have a chem exam on Monday.

What will I do outside? I can go under a tree and meditate.

Too much of a beta
I'll stick with anime

yeah sure, why don't you mind of your own business?

Because it's Sunday morning here, you poofter. I'm drinking lots of water and contemplating scrambled eggs.

The same reason you aren't going out gayboi

Nobody called me to hangout.
And it's St. Paddy's day.
I usually go out on St. Paddy's, too. Apparently not this year.
Guess I'll drink at home alone tonight...

Attached: 1520943125074.jpg (324x324, 20K)

I'm hungover from yesterday so I can't...

im gonna go drink with my pokemon go friends later at night

It's a definition directly from Cambridge ED Thes.
But sure, boast about your IELTS "grade" (which is officially called score, but you have a Master's thesis woah so important, so clearly you know more than them), nigger.

Funny how a guy with a Master's doesn't care about semantics.

best way to cure a hangover is to drink more

Attached: Clay.webm (322x240, 230K)