youtube.com/watch?v=YSCEoaIx7E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty embarrassed people are associating Nigel with these faggots tbqh

Nigel is leagues above them all

>harambe

Oh lawd

That is jimmy rustles you mong

alright, where's the original?

His speech at Trumps rally was top tier banter but it was more than those unsubtle yanks deserved. I don't think half of the audience understood the nuanced cheekyness of his bantoric.

First time I've watched a whole Trump speech too. I've nothing against the guy but is that the level he has to speak at to be understood by the audience?

>not turning the moon as Moonman.
>Not labeling Are Nige by his true name of 'Mr. brexit'

Ben's getting sloppy.

>harambe

completely lost it senpai

S'okay. 6+

Apparently the US military holds meetings at "an 8th grade English level".

Critical thinking and actual academic intelligence has been subverted for 60 years.

So this means she's literally scared of things that don't exist?

And is a child?

I don't know who drew this but they are clearly anti Hilary. Go them.

what's the artist's name again?

Subverted by whom though?

Where's the original picture?

only a fucking leaf... muh academia is what gave you gay rights, liberalism, mass immigration and womens liberation.

common sense/basic human instinct > everything

Isn't it Ben "Pull The Trigger On Every Nigger" Garrison?

Ben "Every Time I Kill a Nigger My Dick Gets Bigger" Garrison

Haha fucksake. Don't even hold it against Trump because I see him as an intelligent guy who has been forced to adapt to the retarded masses. Also don't see why Hillary supporters use this against him, her recent speech wouldn't have been out of place on a 'bad salvia trip' compilation on youtube. Completely inarticulate.

The house of banter is a shitshow but at least the politicians talk like fucking adults.

>does a poll asking if he should do one about harambe, putin, pepe, or alex jones
>does all of them and more anyway

Ben "Unloading my Nine at the Welfare Line" Garrison

Ben 'Can't stop Icing Kikes' Garrison? or is it Ben 'Why did the Jews have a swimming pool' Garrison?

Served in the military for 6 years and yes they do present things at an 8th grade level and the courses are as well. But there are a lot of nogs and spics so its necessary.

Ben "the one man holocaust" Garrison

You use words that in no way even the stupidest person could get confused about so nobody gets confused about it just in case the world's stupidest man has cleverly hidden himself in the crowd you're speaking to, but as we can see there was no need for that because you were here the whole time.
Bazingo

Guess Hillary really was a lesbian after all.

Found the original version...

>tfw garrison is just riding the memetrain out of obscurity

Ben "Underage Jews Deserve Sexual Abuse" Garrison

0-10 go eat gumpie gumpie

Subtle

I suppose you don't believe in global warming either right?

Just ignore him, he's one of the edgy anti-intellectuals who infest pol

Ben "six million more" Garrison

>Iceland

Human beings still live there, do they?

>Harambe
>Pepe
>Nigel
>Alex

Holy shit this picture is perfect, the only way it could be better is if "not an argument" was written somewhere

Am I the only one bothered by all the labels he places in these comics?

>America

Subhuman beings still rule there, do they?

Ben "Race War Now!" Garrison

LOL Garrison's an idiot. His idea is that Hillary is crying wolf but what the comic actually says is that Hillary is right about the racist alt-right being her main opponents. Trump campaign BTFOing themselves.

He needs to make it retard friendly for Americans

based harambe
I've been saying this whole time not all blacks are niggers

Why would canon fodder/ foot soldiers need to communicate on a collegiate level?

>I don't know who drew this
grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html

I laffed, thank you Sweden

It makes sense since Hillary whined about Farage speaking in Trump's rally.

subtle/10

What's the 'T' on the blanket stand for?

Moonlight reflection

Trotsky

It's funnier if it's harambe, so it's lesie jones.

Farange's statements and politics are extremely unpopular among moderates and independents. It was smart of her.

thanks "Zyklon" Ben Garrison!

I think its Harambe/Leslie Jones.

>3 parallel marks around Hilary.

Its just like the anchor. I think I see jew marks in all his works now.

Am I the only one? Is he speaking to me?

Well getting run over by the meme train is a terrible career strategy.

Why is pepe in the drawer?

>Farange's statements and politics are extremely unpopular among moderates and independents

Is that why a majority of my country agreed with him on Europe?

lol the pickel jar from jimbo kimmel

Based on what? I'd say 95% of Americans don't even know who he is.

Its real but surrounded by bullshit.

Better off letting business handle it anyways they have already started.

Not him.

The entire point of the comic is the ((())) around Hillary is a jew puppet. No wonder you are triggered.

he cant even draw pepe lmaoo what an amateur

heard it was Zyklon Ben.

Trigonometry

Cant be that smug unless you are comfy.

What did he mean by that cucumber?

Pickle jar. From that Jimmy Kimmel thing I didnt watch but everyone talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSCEoaIx7E8

Why did he put a name on Milo and Nigel? Doesn't he trust his drawing skills to make them recognizable?

Tope fucking Kek

Is Alex Jones now considered a credible right wing voice along with Farage etc? Doesn't he hang out with David Icke?

Who knew our shitposting would hit national stage.

Still would like to see the original version though

GOYIIIIIM

I submitted a research article to an academic journal. I was worried because I thought it was not sophisticated enough. It ranked at a 14th grade level of reading. I was rejected because they told me to write at less than a 12th grade level for their journal, and since it concerned police officers it should be below the 8th grade level. Strange world.

You'll have to speak a little louder. I can't hear you over the sound of you losing you entire seafaring empire.

its Zyklon Ben the terrible nazi, so there you have it.

Why does Ben have to label everything?

What happened to subtly?

What's Leslie Jones doing there?

well... one reason I can think of is that nobody would recognize are nige if he wasn't labelled

>Pepe
>Harambe

Can't believe our collective shitposting amounted to something, well done guys.

ben "rounds deployed at every groid" garrison, i believe

I can't really get too upset about him memeing it up like a highschool sophomore, especially in light of the recent Alt-right speech that Hillary gave. To the average man a meme is exciting. It's an inside joke, The card you carry as a club member. The key to the lock that is social acceptance.

With so much going on in the world, it's hard to be subtle. People wouldn't be able to guess at who these characters are if they don't know them. Besides, labeling people like Alex, Nigel and Milo gives the uninformed a chance to visit google and become informed.