Full disclosure, I'm 38, was born in Beirut Lebanon of non Arab decent. Christian mother and father...

Full disclosure, I'm 38, was born in Beirut Lebanon of non Arab decent. Christian mother and father. I have seen some ugly stuff that war has brought onto the country of Lebanon. I was there in the 80s, I was old enough to see the civil wars between Christians and Muslims and even the refugees. I remember running around trying to look for cover under buildings during the wars, I can still hear the bombs drop.

Let me just say this for my German friends. Syrians will destroy Germany as they did Lebanon. Lebanon a once prosperous country, which was the Paris of the middle east at one time, is now riddled with bullets in ruins and it will stay like that for hundreds of years to come. Why? Ultimately it is Islam, but in the end it was Syria. They fooled the Lebanese government just as they somehow fooled your government to take in Syrians refugees.

I think Germans are just foolish people, very brute and naive. They tend to do the extremes whether it's in the camps of Nazi Germany, or allowing a glut of twenty something males to enter your country with no trade or profession believing that they will be beneficial to your country or even themselves. They will do the same shit there like they did anywhere else. Suck the government tits dry, car bombings, assassinations.

This is what I mean by Germans always doing extreme shit. Germans are trying to make Germany more of a melting pot, kind of like the United States, but the method they are using to do that is batshit crazy. Just allowing people into your country without checks is stupid. You are essentially asking the chicken to lay an egg at your will, which will not happen. Immigration is a long process that takes decades to complete, not 24 hours like you guys are trying to do.

I think you guys believe Syrian refugees are like Mexicans or something, nah, the refugees are 100x worse. Deal with it, live with it, believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
webmshare.com/rvxxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok what's your point?

read it again, this time pay attention

He basically said: Islam is violent, syria is a violent islamic state that ruin lebanon, germany will be fucked

Also refugges want to go there they don't want the poor countries

>beirut
>not arab

Hi Mohammad

I hope what you are saying is true. Because I can't wait any longer for a civil war. After all, a huge conflict with 5-6 million dead is what we need. If we don't get this then we'll have the slow ethnic death the US has.

I agree, friend. Now we wait until the binary pendulum of German politics swings the other way again.

Lebanese Christians are based. Solid citizens of the West.

I believe every word of this. The question is will Germany snap and expel entire ethnic groups to solve the problem, or break down as other nations have.

Learn about that area, you inbred snownigger.

>which was the Paris of the middle east at one time
But it's still full with arabs.

it wasn't some years ago, Lebanon actually had a lot of christians and jews

does someone have the links of that Lebense woman giving a talk in the US how she experienced the civil war and the downfall of Lebanon?
That was pretty dope and I can't find it right now.

> knowing so little of recent history

Guess what: the fate of Lebanon is not taught in schools...

What's your opinion on Hezbollah?

this one? youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y

Yes, exactly. Thanks. Will bookmark it now.

Interesting point, hopefully more Germans will read this.

webmshare.com/rvxxQ

You clearly have no basic understanding about the asylum appliance of refugees OP.

As per Dublin Regulation III, the country in which the asylum seeker comes first is the country in which he/she gets the first appliance for a political asylum. The application undergoes further checks, so your pretense that Germany does not do these checks is false.

After the dread in Syria started, the number of Syrians refugees exceeded any European country's capacity for accepting immigrants/asylum seekers. So Germany decided to play for some charity in the hopes that they will win power regarding European Union affairs. They decided to tolerate radicalized islamic "moderates" just so Merkel would appear the empathic mother of Europe.

Under European Union Dublin III regulation any country that receives asylum applicants is obliged to do this.

This was extended from the Geneva Convention on how to treat war prisoners, as Syrians are considered as such given the conditions they are enduring.

I think tying stuff to what happened in Lebanon is fancy, but far away from the truth, as there were different conditions there.

Is there something Europe should know about Lebanon?

If so, please share with the rest of the world so we would become enlightened on The Truth.

Hope you'll defend America with the same passion against the Muslim scum.

>born in Beirut Lebanon of non Arab decent
So you're not lebanese?

thanks dude

My point was Germany will be the next Lebanon if they do not keep their eyes open.

Keanu reeves was born in beirut. But he is not arab, and there is nothing wrong with arab people, my beef is not with arabs, maronites are arab and they are catholic.

Just another terrorist organization along with the others who have played a large role in the destruction of society in Lebanon.

How the fuck is that fancy? They literally do the same shit everywhere they go. How many syrian refugees has United States taken? Couple of thousand from last I heard, how many of them were Christians? The number is 2 digits and less than 60. Just by chance there should be a lot more christians.

This is the shit you guys do not understand fully. These "checks" are laughable, how the fuck are you going to know about their past? Are you a psychic?

The most oppressed, the ones who really need the asylum don't get it, they were killed long before given a golden ticket to enter Germany, or any other country. You are getting thee worst type of refugees.

My allegiance is to the United States and nobody else. Wherever I go I will expose them for the murderous scum that they are. You will never have peace with Islam, even muslims will tell you that.

Syria didn't cause the Lebanese Civil War though, besides Lebanon is Syrian clay desu

Friend, are you new on Sup Forums? Because most of us already know what you are telling us. Most of us see that Germany is the next Lebanon.

It's the mainstream media and the sleeping populace that doesn't know, doesn't want to know or doesn't want to realise because it goes against their picture of the world.

Never said they did, however, they sure as fuck used it as an excuse to establish a syrian military presence though, which made things even worse.

I really do not think most of Germany sees it. I remember watching a German news broadcast where the people who were asked what they thought about the refugees and their response was that they were more worried about some festival or party being cancelled than what the refugees did.

Stuff like that is alarming. Even though Americans are very self serving and self centered, You still wouldn't even hear that type of shit over here.

Anyways time for lunch. later

We know that, the will of our government is not the will of the people.