Is Nigel Farage the greatest British politician of the last 100 years?

Is Nigel Farage the greatest British politician of the last 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Nabarro
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Churchill was in the last 100 years so no

Churchill was probably the best, but Farage comes in at a close second.

A close second

>Churchill
>continues WW2
>great politician

>"continues" WW2
>Getting fucking bombed daily by another country
>not surrendering

Yeah, can your fucking Nazi fantasies bud. Not everybody desired to be subjugated by Hitler as much as you do.

Not quite.

the man's all ball no brain

Your point?

>Not everybody desired to be subjugated by Hitler as much as you do
Sorry for not wanting to be beheaded before I am 30.

>Germany invades Poland
>declares war
>Soviets invade Poland
>...

Ha, good one.

Of course not, but certainly of the last 15 years

do shit don't want to deal with it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the UK is doomed and cucked

He also have seen the future. He was based and would have definitely be a Sup Forumslock I'm sure

>British politician

t h i s

>not are Ozzy

Hitler loved Muslims.

tl;dr on who he is?

Yes and Churchill.

What about the Iron Lady?

After Chruchill it's Farage.

>literal genius scholar and WWII officer
>tried to warn us about mass immigration
>got shafted by his own party for good goy points
>now remembered if at all as le evil racist bogeyman

might be wrong, but think he was the politician who offered every immigrant £30 to fuck off home. Also 'rivers of blood' speech.

That's Enoch "Tiber foaming blood? Start shooting muds" Powell.

He predicted to a tee all our current troubles some 50 years before, sounding the alarm. He was ostracized by the powers that be and became a "lonely voice in the wilderness". He might have been prime minister of Great Britain had he chose to betray his country and people, rather than speak up against what he saw.

The Iron Lady, was quite possibly the worst politician to grace this fine earth.

Churchill was a good candidate during the war, but outside of it, I wouldn't trust him to deliver my eggs in the morning.

And finally, Nigel Farage (To rhyme with Garage), a racist bigot, who is friends with Donald Trump.
"Friends with Donald Trump" Enough said...

>Sends bombers to Germany trying to kill civilians
>hoping Hitler would retaliate and can tell the brits "HE STARTED IT"
>5 months after the first brit bombing Hitler had enough and send bombers to britain
>Churchill is happy Hitler took the bait, he sacrified his own people for propaganda
>hurr I knew hitler was a madman, just attacking innocent civilians

Fucking burgers and your education. I hope your respectable countrymen will give people like you the rope too when the time comes.

Daily reminder that Churchill was a Rothschild agent who sold his country out to the Jews.

Inshallah.

lololol racist bigot is what people say when there losing an argument

No, because he's not Big Dave.

Big Dave was ARE guy, he delivered a Tory majority and him and Osborne pissed off infinite number of peasant scum.

Not to mention he purposely fucked a pig to send Muslims a message

As opposed to what you fucking retard?

But I wasn't arguing anything... I was stating my opinion on the political candidates above.

we start'd the war before they attacked us.
We would be the last country taken by the nazi's so we had to stop the nazis.
to bad they couldn't just leave us to are monarchy and just gone for aligment instead of rule

Fake churchill quote

Also retarded image in general

Why would you juxtapose two quotes that have nothing to do with one another?

You must be thicker than pigshit to be a nazi baka

This one right here.

You could have had peace, keep all of your empire and no brown immigration? Chuchill was used by (((them))) to destroy the british empire. The US did not go to Hitler after Poland was defeated for nothing and gave him support to weaken the brits...... of course 1 or 2 years earlier gave the brits the clean slate against germany just like the UK then gave it to Poland.

(((They))) played all of Europe with Hitler being the only one knowing what was going on.

Hitler started it by invading poland you moron

And czechoslovakia before that

And remilitarising before that

And he flattened warsaw

Go hang yourself

No, Enoch Powell was

>being this bluepilled
wew

You have to be a special kind of deluded fuckwit to believe anything you just wrote

an insult is not a polictical opinion, please learn the diffrance between bantz and insultz

>We would be the last country taken by the nazi's so we had to stop the nazis.

Nigga you declared war on the Nazis, they never wanted to attack you and never wanted to conquer you. On the contrary, Hitler promised you guys military help anywhere in the world if needed to protect the British Empire and it's needs to get peace.

Also wtf at your grammar, are you even British or just an israeli proxy?

poor hitler, he just wanted to be friends :(

Nah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Nabarro
>on 5 April 1963, while appearing on Any Questions?, he said, "How would you feel if your daughter wanted to marry a big buck nigger with the prospect of coffee-coloured grandchildren?", remarks which were excised from a repeat of the programme the following week

HUR HUR HUR make a fucking argument you retarded anglo. We are not in church, it is not about "believe". There is written proof about this, well documented you just have to open a book for once. How fucking stupid do you have to be?

Why had the Nazis Ford Engines? Oil from the US? Electronics smuggled in via Italy from General Electric? Why have you gotten the clean slate from the US? Why is there proof of this in captured documents in Warsaw and the documents were verified by French and Polish diplomats?

we did declare war, britain would have turned into a irrelivant country if the nazi's had the whole of europe. We tryed to stop america forming aswell, please dont forget this.

Best British politicians of last 100 years:
1. Enoch Powell
2. Nigel Farage
3. Winston Churchill
4. Margaret Thatcher
5. Oswald Mosley

Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

>he believes this

a kraut will always be a kraut

>Nazi fantasies

Nah I would have just liked to see the war end without Germany turning into new Cuckistan.

We allowed gommunism to exist and threaten the world for 60+ years, but can't have any peace with Nazis because MUH TREATIES, yet again ruining everything for everyone.

>we did declare war, britain would have turned into a irrelivant country if the nazi's had the whole of europe.

Great, basically admitting that you needed WW1 AND WW2 or else you'd become insignificant by peace. Then why did Hitler offer retreat back to old borders and pay for all damages done after defeating Poland and after defeating France? They sure as hell would not have had any more clay than they had in 1939.... so much for your "whole of europe" theory.

lolno. Churchill&Enoch m8.

No, Tony Benn

nice dubs but sometimes i dont know whether youre serious or not when posting these messages

you forgot oswald mosley

You cannot deny the success that is Brexit.

It better happen or Britain better rebel. Before they get that army up to suppress you.

You can talk.

Joining him in cleansing the earth of bankers.

>Great, basically admitting that you needed WW1 AND WW2
2 WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP

>Then why did Hitler offer retreat back to old borders and pay for all damages done after defeating Poland and after defeating France?
OOOOH YEAH, they must have missed that bit out of the history books, the part where nazi germany gives back land and soverignty after purifying there corupt constructs.

Since everyone else is either no balls/no brain, or no balls/all brain I think he's doing pretty good

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Watch this.

>hey must have missed that bit out of the history books,

I know you are just shitposting and producing extremely weak bait and have no arguments, but this is literally in the history books ....

>insert made up claim
>follow up with unrelated picture
>slip in an interview soundbite to make it seem like a profession agrees
>rinse&repeat for like 10 hours

Try reading some books lad. It's retarded how Sup Forums behaves like a sjw hivemind on WW2 history.

At no point would a country give back land and soverignty. it is a diplomatic/democratic process.
what you are discribing is german "abandoning" the land, the fact is they would still be part of the germany empire or germancommon wealth (the economic empire).
stop pretending your smart, most of the smart ones got killed after the war.

He has some books on Amazon. Has anybody read any? Are they any good? Should I wait for his inevitable Brexit book?

>thinks the obese, drunk and corrupt idiot which was baited into losing the empire, which he fought for his entire life, just to please his money lenders, is the best British politician
>tells others to read books

The only way a brit can actually think churchill is great must be through extreme self hate or just being a jew.

churchill was a war time leader, he didn't care how much a pint of milk cost. he was there to inspire the nation and the keep the morale high.
ALL educated brits know churchill was nothing more than a general in a political sit.

u wot m8?

seriously you utter shit cunts have missed the saviour of the UK and the rustler of latino jimmies.

Clement Atlee, David Lloyd George Sand Stanley Baldwin were pretty based.

>At no point would a country give back land and soverignty.
Do you have any facts to back that up or just wishful thinking? What I wrote was offered to Britain/Churchill and he refused (just like the 20 other offers made in vain)

>the fact is they would still be part of the germany empire or germancommon wealth (the economic empire).
I can agree on the economic part, but giving back full sovereignty was part of the deal. "A polish state must exist", something the Brits did not care about but Hitler did. After all it was you guys using them to get war knowing full well you can never help them anyway.

>stop pretending your smart
Stop pretending you have made an argument so far, it is still just weak bait, assumptions and lack of knowledge.

>most of the smart ones got killed after the war.
At least we had some to begin with, unlike your leadership in the last 150 years.

>implying he would of imported millions of shitskins into Germany

Yes

Nige is a close second.

>Churchill:
>Wanted to kill off degenerates because they are a danger to real democracy and a working society
>Wanted to attack Soviet to give them the final blow after WW2

Nigel might be based, but even though Churchill fought against Hitler.. he was pretty damn based in today's standards.

>implying he won't use migration and moon shaped badges

Ah yes, the UK could have just bent over and taken Nazi cock right in the anus.

Germany was too much of an economic power at the time to leave unchecked. For being such a small country (in terms of both landmass and population) it had one of the largest GDPs of all time. Even after the war if it weren't for the treaties, restrictions, and embargo, there's a very good chance Germany would have built itself back up economically.

I always imagine Germany is similar to the ancient country of Carthage. After they were defeated by Rome and forced to pay war reparations they not only paid them back in a fraction of them requisite time, but rebuilt their own empire to exceed its former glory.

Unfortunately, there isn't any proof Churchill ever said this himself. I did some research some time ago, it's an urban myth. Not that that makes the quote any less resounding.

Second greatest.

>he didn't care how much a pint of milk cost.

Right, he literally only cared about destroying Germany and getting some shekels on the side to fund his degenerate lifestyle.

What he didn't care about was:

>The British people
>The British Empire
>British lifes lost for his ego

He basically did not care for anything British at all, except for his fat British ass and it's place among the "relevant" peolpe in history. This guy was so drunk that they had to use an actor past 2p.m. to give radio speeches ffs.

>Germany was too much of an economic power at the time to leave unchecked.

That's not a justification for war senpai.

Even today the jimmies still rustle.

>Brown eyes
>Greatest
He isn't even white.

Please explain how your country ruining Europe, like it does every few decades, has anything to do with Churchill

>That's not a justification for war senpai.
When you are the #1 empire in the world at that time (but just by land mass, the rest was shit kek) and your children learn "all the world is mine", then anything justifies war in the eyes of the eternal anglo.

he was elected to repersent the country, im sure the house of lords and the MOD were pulling all the strings at this point, hes not a preisedent and hes not a dictator.
(Oldist democracy in the wooooorld)

Germany started it though, and the UK was sworn to protect Poland through a mutual agreement made earlier in 1939.

>but just by land mass, the rest was shit kek

Yes, when I think of shit I think of Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Cayman Islands, Malta, Gibraltar and so on. When I think of what an Empire should be my mind is filled with images of the successful German, Spanish and French colonies.

Glorious Nige

he is third

you have no balls

We had to give democracy/repersentation to everyone.
No flag, no country.

>Please explain
Nope, I won't waste my time explaining shit to you. Even shitposting in other threads is more worthwhile. But thanks for saying "please".

>like it does every few decades
Shit like this is part of the reason why you don't deserve an answer. You anglos are just way too arrogant and always have been. But I agree that "we" are currently ruining Europe... but depending on how things will go in the next 2 years, we are ruining the EU and not Europe (which is a good thing imo).

>has anything to do with Churchill
>Prolonged WW2 for his ego, millions of dead people could have been avoided
>started bombing civilians and was the first to do so
>attacked his former ally France because he just could do it
>supported the commies with lend lease (inb4 that was just the US), and thus made sure they'd get half of europe and sacrificing Poland (which Britain vowed to protect and then did the one thing which destroyed them)
>Losing the empire meant also weakening Europe as a whole as an economic power
>By fighting his white neighbour he weakend Europe as a whole
>Him losing the empire meant the US coming out on top of everything
>

Well you had to sell your empire to USA to win WW2 so was it worth it?

He and FDR threw East Germany and Poland to the Soviets, so no.

He's in second place.

Pic related is first.